[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw nobody gives a shit about you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1450616398691.jpg (55KB, 692x577px) Image search: [Google]
1450616398691.jpg
55KB, 692x577px
>tfw nobody gives a shit about you
>>
File: Birdman-1.jpg (74KB, 440x540px) Image search: [Google]
Birdman-1.jpg
74KB, 440x540px
I feel the almost the same way. It just seems like people around me only care about themselves and that I have to cater to their needs and give them good results. But I dunno, maybe I'm just bitter about how I'm mentally damaged and how I fucked up everything in my life because of it. And that it's basically warping my perception to see everyone being negative towards me. But really, in the end, I think most people deep down know that i'm fucking useless.
>>
I give a shit about myself, and that's all that matters.
>>
File: 1363151710837.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1363151710837.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
>tfw people give a shit about you but not the people who you want to give a shit about you
>>
Almost every individual only cares about themselves, don't worry anon no one gives a shit about anyone
>>
>people say they give a shit about you
>they actually buy their own bullshit
>>
>>25976732
this is also my belief

the rest is people deluding themselves for their emotional highs
>>
>>25976732
people can care about other people. it may be for selfish or personal reasons but they still care to some degree
>>
>>25976732
>Almost every individual only cares about themselves

I'll agree that normies only care about themselves and no one else but I care about my family and my friends (to a lesser degree).
>>
>>25976906
Should have mentioned family my mistake, yeah would agree with you there as I care about my family. I really don't think i care about my friends though, used to feel like people used me to just better themseleves then I realise i do the same shit
>>
>>25976788
It's not really caring if it's for selfish reasons.
>>
>>25976956
>I really don't think i care about my friends though

Are these online friends or people you do stuff with in person? Because I have zero online friends but a few real friends. If you don't care about your friends then it's because they're friends you made out of desperation and not because you really get along and like each other.

I don't even speak to people in person unless I like them, which is why the friends I make are good ones.
>>
>>25977019
Yeah man friends in real life. I have always hovered between friend groups and most of the friends I did particularly like and get along with don't see as much anymore. So yeah the desperation thing makes sense. Feels like your friends use you to better themselves but you also use them from my perspective if that makes sense.
>>
>>25976368
why should/would they? your a sorry waste of human life who doesn't bring anything positive to society and just eats away resources and time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.