[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembots, how do accurate is the "stinky NEET pussy"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Futaba.Anzu.full.1156617[1].jpg (616KB, 1000x793px) Image search: [Google]
Futaba.Anzu.full.1156617[1].jpg
616KB, 1000x793px
Fembots, how do accurate is the "stinky NEET pussy" meme? What does your pussy smell like if you masturbate on multiple consecutive days without showering?
>>
not a girl but masturbation doesn't really affect it, getting wet is like us guys getting a boner, it'll happen regardless, and they have discharge and shit.

The not showering part is the one that matters, and yeah, that'll make it stinky, especially because NEET girls probably don't shave.
>>
>>25976404
No, masturbation/sexual arousement causes so much more discharge than when the vagina is just chillen. Days upon days of masturbating and not showering is going to lead to a very stinky vag. Not to mention greater likelihood of UTIs and infection.

Also, shaving pubes also increases the chances of bacteria getting into the vagina/urethra, and means that infection is more likely.
>>
>>25976404
You're wrong. Don't talk about things you know nothing about.
>>
File: SSQUEE.png (332KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SSQUEE.png
332KB, 640x480px
>>25976354
i like my vagina when the smell is super pheromonic and so does my bf i think

it's the worstbest when i'm on my period and he still eats it
>>
Aren't vaginas self-cleaning to some extent?
>>
>>25976834
Yes, but bathing is important. The self-cleaning really only refers to the inside of the vagina, which is why douches are bad for you and unnecessary. To keep a vag smelling fresh, most girls use a special feminine wash that helps balance the ph as well.
>>
I obsessively clean myself, you can get sick if you let that shit go too long and that's way past the point where you are ruining whatever you're doing by smelling awful.
>>
>>25976834
p much.

just let that shit air dry after a shower.

ive gone to this stage after not showering for months , where the smell ends and you start smelling good because your body learned how to keep itsself clean.

its so natural smellls good
>>
>>25976834
It seems kinda tricky to find the right balance but there was one time where I wore the same underwear for over 24 hours and it STILL smelled like nothing. Absolutely nothing. And I don't use any weird stuff like vagiclean or feminine soap because fuck going up to the register with that shit.
>>
It would probably snell like latex and pussy I guess. But I'm very conservative about my junk. I get paranoid and would want to shower thinking I smell or something.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>25976354

i like the way some girls stink. But sometimes smell like rotting carcasses like at clubs or something. Protip keep some of this stuff on deck in case you're too lazy to shower
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.