[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only person who managed to get through all of high school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: me.jpg (53KB, 1018x626px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
53KB, 1018x626px
Am I the only person who managed to get through all of high school without having a girlfriend of any sort? Barely even friends with any girls. Never held hands with a girl. Only hugged girls every now and then because I was still in that mindset fresh out of elementary school thinking I was always going to go out with friends, get drunk and have tons of chicks on my dick all the time but in reality only got the hugs out of pity for asking for them so much and awkwardly giving gifts to them, occasion or not =(
>>
>going on a board where every single person here never had any friends/girlfriends in high school
>asking if they had any friends/girlfriends in high school

are you genetically this retarded or is it this board that made you like that
>>
>>25975606
>They're completely surrounding him and laughing at him

Holy fuck I can feel the anxiety from here.
>>
>>25975669
This is literally the first time I posted on this board. I posted the thread to /b/ and they told me to go here. What's that spoiler box do?
>>
>>25975669
Also posted something similar on /pol/ and they too told me to come here.
>>
File: blood_minister.jpg (27KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
blood_minister.jpg
27KB, 499x280px
>>25975606
Well, you've come to the right place
>>
File: 1449867026915.png (465KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
1449867026915.png
465KB, 680x762px
>>25975749
fucking newfags

go back to

>>>/b/

and stay there
>>
>>25975738
that's why there was a school shooting the day after
>>
>>25975891
I'm informed that this board is even more autistic than /b/ so erm how's that working for you? I was also told on /pol/ that /r9k/ has the argumentative skills of a 5 year old, is this what I'm in for?
>>
>>25975943
youre in for a lot of justified anger in the fashion of keyboard diarrhea
>>
File: back-to-reddit.jpg.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
back-to-reddit.jpg.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>25975943
if you're here cause you think you're some kind of masterdebator then you're in the wrong board. Take your anonymous shit little faggy picture and go back to whatever board you came from. Or lurk more. Literally the #1 rule of 4chan. Lurk before posting.
>>
>>25975975
wtf is this shit, muted for 2 seconds for being unoriginal. Since when are neckbeard autist fatasses ever creative?
>>
Yes, this is the board for "those" people.
>>
>>25976042
I'm here so I can get some replies to this thread lol. /b/ wasn't working for that. I'll fuck off back to /pol/ as soon as it's deleted faggot
>>
File: 1440306431751.png (21KB, 200x194px) Image search: [Google]
1440306431751.png
21KB, 200x194px
>be me, 13
>follow my Chad "friend" everywhere so girls think I'm popular
>ends up speaking on MSN with my crush
>we chat every evening for a week or two
>she says "i love you" in a joking way
>I don't answer and pretend I just took it for a joke because autistic beta panicking
>she stopped talking to me, even heard it made her cry
>started being bullied and mocked the year after that
>had to wait until I was 21 to get my first and only gf for a few months (high school girl I brainwashed)
>fast forward last year
>I meet her at a concert
>she recognizes a friend but not me

MFW I ruined my chance to be a normie and get experienced with girls by rejecting my crush

JUST
>>
>>25976104
I've hugged chicks. And a few hideous 0/10s liked me. Bout all for me anon, you did better than me congrats
>>
>>25976089
you newfags fucking disgust me
>>
>>25976199
Literally defending the most notoriously autistic board on all of 4chan. You're a special kind of loser.
>>
>>25975606
28 and went to normal schools for normal kids.

My middle school had a sexual harassment assembly and my parents told me to be careful around girls in high school.

I didn't disregard any of that advice and treated women and sexual topics like a leper - I didnt go near them at all the vast majority of the time, and mostly tried to avoid them. As a result I got made fun of a lot in school and my social life deteriorated even more.

I went to community college after high school, and didn't have time for fooling around or making friends.

After community college, I transferred to an extremely diverse university, so I wasn't attracted to like 80% of the women there.

I've been marginally employed and living with my parents the last 4 years, so women my age are disgusted by me.
>>
>>25976231
>calling someone a loser on /r9k/

that's like going to an orphanage and rubbing it in one of the kids faces they have no parents
>>
>>25976351
High school for me was literally going there and coming home. I had a couple friends to talk to on breaks but I didn't really care for socializing.
>diverse
Shit coming from /pol/ that pisses me off every time I hear it
>80%
fucked up what's happening to white countries, let's hope something changes
>>
>>25976352
The fact he's using the newfag argument against me is laughable to say the least
>>
>>25976493
the fact that you go round looking for debates and arguments is laughable to say the least
>>
>>25976641
>being this retarded
Gtfo I have no clue why you even assume that. I simply stated that was something I heard about the board you retard, not the reason I came here.
>>
>>25976725
Why are you so buttfrustrated, Anon?
>>
>>25976820
>Resorts to blatant name calling
Nice try
>>
File: wojakAndPepe.jpg (331KB, 1468x2060px) Image search: [Google]
wojakAndPepe.jpg
331KB, 1468x2060px
>>25976351
I would be a healthier person if I were forced to live in some kind of dormitory from age of 13
>>
>>25976449
Yeah, I can really relate to the "going there and coming home" thing, and community college was the same way.

I'm despondent over the life I've lived so far.
>>
>>25976231
>the most notoriously autistic board on all of 4chan

nah, at least the people here are self aware enough to know when they're acting like an autist

if you want true autism see /a/, /v/, /mlp/ especially, or /lgbt/
>>
>>25975606
Can someone explain the context of this picture
I realy dont know whats going on
>>
>>25975606
i am literally the only person i know who graduated high school without having a relationship

ive spent years trying to talk myself into an heroing but im just not brave enough so i go to r9k instead
>>
i see so much this pic on /r9k

but it's a real shot?
>>
i went all the way till senior year before i got one, but it was late senior year. and i never had sex with her during high school so close enough
>>
File: 1451975350546.jpg (74KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1451975350546.jpg
74KB, 400x387px
>>25975738
For all I know this kid just did his awesome robot dance and all the other kids are all like "Man, this guy rocks". You can see there's no contempt in the girls eyes. They think he's funny. The boys are all like "WTF man... I wish I had his courage", one of the boys, the one who looks like Mr. Bean, is even trying to use his dance moves to score a girl. And the badass kid is right there in the center, probably he's looking to his crush in the eye right now while she's thinking "Aww god, he's a hacker, a dancer and he wants me, what do I do... I'm just a little roastie".
>>
>>25975606
I am in that boat too OP. I expected to at least have a girlfriend at some point. I thought that was just a part of being in highschool.
>>
Hello b,

I rarely reply to these but I hope this helps you. I am now 28 years old. I was like this in high school. I would get terrible anxiety whine I walked down the halls and never even talked to girls. I was very short and just had no confidence whatsoever.

even after high school I ended up being the same. Until I hit 19. I had enough, I hit the gym everyday hard for hours in the day and confidence and my looks, style changed. I became something I wanted. You have to work through it and think about yourself. Fuck everyone else. Focus on yourself and I know you can all be amazing people.

I'm serious. I did it, I know you guys can. Take care b
>>
>>25975606
Nigger, I'm a junior in college and haven't even been on a date, much less have a girlfriend. Fuck off.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.