[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone here the opposite of religious? I'm not saying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
Is anyone here the opposite of religious? I'm not saying I'm atheist I think there's a God but I think God is evil. I think God and the devil band together to make everything unbelievable levels of shit. I think God pretends to be there for you just to laugh at you and kick you when you're down. You get one good thing in life and 3 things get worse. We are in hell right now today and this earth is satans domain and God is up there laughing and throwing thunderbolts at us. There is no good God isn't even good. There's like 3 genuinely nice people left (me being one) and everyone else is an ass hole with evil intentions. Life means nothing and there is nothing just get as fucked up as possible and be thankful for every chance you get to sin or "praise" as I call it.
>>
I just can't Anon. There is just too much irrefutable evidence that suffering and misery is caused by our own doing.

God said be virtuous and don't sin and be happy.

Don't let lust rule over you, don't pursue a path of greed, don't be lazy, don't envy others, don't hate or anger, don't let pride corrupt you. Don't fall into the gluttony of consumerism.

If humans were virtuous and still suffered then I can understand hating God. But how can you blame God when the rules and guide is clear and explicit and you don't follow them. This is where virtue comes in. Virtues such as wisdom, being wise enough to see who/what is causing your suffering. Not being selfish, being courageous things that I seldom see in people.

>what about people born with disabilities
Karma and reincarnation explains that people who do misdeeds in their previous life will suffer in the next. And if people in the world were more compassionate towards others even people with disabilities wouldn't have it so bad. But being superficial, materialistic and our own vanity among other things get in the way of all that.

I just can't blame God when i'm not doing all the right things, just all the selfish things.
>>
>>25974747
God didn't do anything, we brought this upon ourselves.
>>
>>25974747
I doubt God gives enough of a fuck about us, to kick us when were down etc. Its more like he just abandoned us, I like to think of god and gods as actual beings or some great force or presence in the world. Like say maybe they were ancient aliens? There are some ancient cultures that never had contact with the civilized world that believe WE are gods and worshipped us because of all the tech we had. I think you should get into the paranormal aspect of life, it honestly makes a lot of sense if you dig deep and think about it. It gives you a greater sense of meaning and purpose, plus the stuff is cool as fuck to think about. Im definitely not a religious man myself even though I was raised catholic, apart of me really does believe Ive been looked out for because ive been so damn lucky in my life by either a god or a guardian angel or what have you. Im not a horrible person, my nature is a kind hearted one, but a lot of the evils and insecurities in my life have turned me into a more jaded and sinister person. I think if there is a god, well maybe he will send me to hell or fuck my shit up and im okay with that possibility at this point in my life. Ill stand by what i do and what ive done for the little amount of divine intervention and i will stand my ground and answer for it in the afterlife if need be. Hopefully things take a turn for the better, but evil always keeps finding its way back into my life. Sorry for rambling friend, I know youre in a tough spot and youll get past it if you carry on whether it be you quit giving a fuck by getting even more fucked up or things just get better and you find the good people in this world.
>>
>>25975016
No I'm being specifically targeted by God and Satan to have the worst life in the world
>>
>>25974986
God hated us from the beginning that's why there's balding and cancer and shit were programmed to suffer even the weather sucks it's either hot as fuck or too cold this world is shit
>>
File: image.jpg (649KB, 900x6491px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
649KB, 900x6491px
>2016
>not worshiping the one true dark lord, Satan
>>
>>25975208
I don't understand how any continuum of culture on the internet can shun edgy deviantart shit and its ilk, then post this sort of picture in all seriousness.
>>
>>25975337
Its called shitposting, and it's an art form
>>
>>25975397
No no i get that, but there are people that post shit like that picture here in all seriousness. In fact i've seen that specific picture posted in the most serious contexts you could find here: in "creepy" threads, feels, etc. And people liked it sometimes.
>>
>>25975443
Why do you gotta use your fancy book words why can't you just say shit a way people can understand without having to think
>>
>>25974747
I seem to unintentionall take the contrary view of the common beliefs of the group I'm in. I'm seen as atheist by christians yet I'm seen as christian by atheists.

To be honest, I see the discussion of whether deities exists or not to be irrelevant and all that matters are the results. If somebody prays for the flying saucer monster and it works, great, but it might not work for somebody else. Thus religion/spirituality is a very personal thing and the widespread advocacy of certain not-so-universal beliefs is just a reason for the "owners of god/salvation" to take riches away from the human cattle. All in all, I don't see why deities would give fucks about us except to satisfy their own whims.

Also I think you are just butthurt god doesn't hold your hand and gives you a sweet life like Chad's.
>>
>>25975790
No all I ask for the simplest shit just want to be half a Chad a full hairline and an apartment is all I want but NO
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.