[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys hate on the normie life but Having a normie life actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (283KB, 1242x1374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 1242x1374px
You guys hate on the normie life but Having a normie life actually makes people happier.

>get up and work or school 7am-3pm
>go to the gym for an hour
>meet up with friends and or girl friend for dinner
>go out to the bar afterwards and drink

These things keep normies busy which makes them happy. You are miserable because u dont do these things.
>>
What are you talking about? Most people here are jealous of normies dumbass.
>>
Alcohol ruins your gainz. Blocks protein absorption.
>>
>>25974597
Alcohol is for normies to dull the pain
>>
>You guys hate on the normie life
People don't hate on the normie life, they hate on normies.

>These things keep normies busy which makes them happy. You are miserable because u dont do these things
And they don't do these things because normies do not want to include robots in these things, hence them becoming bitter and jaded towards normies
>>
but seeing them from an outside perspective is like looking at bonobos in their shitty dopamine fueled society. in a non edgy way.

plus its not like after years of rejection robots are going to jump at the chance of joining this society. being a robot makes you antisocial. you start hating people.
>>
>>25974597
If you're a true robot, you simply can't find enjoyment in such simplistic, domestic life. I CAN speak the vapid, politically correct type of language that is mandatory in these little plebeian social gatherings, I have that ABILITY... I can fit in when I WANT to... But, I don't have the patience, nor the inclination to do so. And second of all, I am perfectly happy with myself and with my things. I like to take the piss out of normalfags doing the predictable normalfag dance.
>>
Normies appear happy but deep down they know they don't deserve it.
>>
>implying robots could have a normie life if they wanted
>implying they haven't tried

>just bee yourself
>>
>>25974597
Normies do these things to avoid their painstakingly crushing existence. Force them to be alone for a day or two and they break. They are no better of robocops in the sense of mental fortitude. Most of them aren't even happy, they just kill time to avoid the realities that haunt everyone. It's like the sun turning into a red giant and putting on shades while your skin is melting off. Things don't look to bad.
>>
>>25974597
And when do i play vidya?
>>
>>25974597
I would love to do all that if I could at least handle the social pressures.
>>
>>25974867
But the more you go out and do these things the more connections you build which not only help you socially but career and existing too
>>
>>25974624
Those people are failed normalfags and OP isn't talking to them. Fuck off.
>>
>>25974597
Do you even know what subjectivity is? People want to be happy and that is usually the final goal of most actions, which are reached differently by different people. Why dont you actually read your comment before deciding to post you fucking retard
>>
>>25975010
Sadly I'm not a robot, I live in this shitty cyborg existence. I have a girlfriend and groups of friends, I'm in Uni and working. I just gave up on actual joy a long time ago. All those things just keep me from putting a .454 in my mouth.
>>
>>25975206
What a fucking comment riddled with contradictions
>>
File: 1442773355074.jpg (54KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1442773355074.jpg
54KB, 444x444px
>>25974597
I've been here for 5 years. I don't hate normies at all or even like that term. I just can't deal with social situations like holding a conversation.

I'm most likely an introvert but I hold no hatred towards strangers because of how they live their lives.
>mfw people unironically buy into the normie hate meme
>>
I just come here to forget about the normalfag lifestyle cause it honestly blows and I hate hating it. This is the only place where being alone is ok, that's why normies need to GTFO.
>>
>>25974597
Maybe in a first world country it isn't so bad.
I wake up 6:45 to get to work at 8:00. I work until 12:00 and go lunch, but since I am poor I have to eat at work and stay there until lunch time is over, then I work from 14:00 to 18:00. So I spend 10 hours at work from monday to friday. Commuting takes 1 hour (i take two buses) so my job takes 12 hours from my day every day.
I have no money for gym.
No friends to meet (I do have some friends but since we're "adult" now neither have the inclination or time to go somewhere together aside from occasional birthdays or eventual concerts)

I work for the government in the IT department of a public university.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.