[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>start texting with cute girl
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 243342.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
243342.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>start texting with cute girl
>she turns out to be vapid and boring
>too nice to tell her to fuck off, just give her one word replies after days to her messages, hoping she gets the hint
>she starts to get super obsessed about me, writes how she loves everything about me etc etc

Why are girls like that
>>
File: 12.png (336 KB, 500x467) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.png
336 KB, 500x467
>>25973935
Why do men think they're so interesting?
>>
>>25973935
she's cute and into you, who cares if she's boring faggot
>>
>>25974037

Dunno about you, but after a while talking about what music and sweets you like gets stale, and she is apparently incapable of talking about anything else
>>
>go meet friends
>this bit older girl came with a friend
>feminist and easily triggered
>talk to her a bit
>gives me her snapchat
>i add her she's always talking to me
>kinda horny one day start sexting her
>randomly asks me to be her girlfriend
>uw0t.jpg
>panic and say yes don't wanna hurt her feelings
>i was in this relationship for two months really fucking hated it
>when i dump her she gets triggered and goes berzerk on me
>>
>>25974373
>asks you to be her girlfriend

Qt as fuck desu famalam
>>
>>25974373
>randomly asks me to be her girlfriend

lol u fag girl
>>
>>25974373
[Insert overly attached girlfriend meme]
>been with her for 15 days maybe
>casually talking on snapchat
>she asks me how i would react if she was pregnant from me
>wtf
>she was always asking really weird personal weird questions like that
>>
>>25973935
You retard. She's probably shit at English or just hates texting or something. Call her or meet up with her and she'll be a total different person.
>>
File: 1452597226747.gif (997 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452597226747.gif
997 KB, 400x400
>>25973935
>anon literally doesn't care if a grill is obsessed with him and loves him deeply
this is triggering tbqh familiar
>>
File: images.png (5 KB, 238x212) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 238x212
>>25975330

Might be because I'm (diagnosed) schizoid
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Thread DB ID: 457062

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.