[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>start texting with cute girl >she turns out to be vapid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 243342.jpg (7KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
243342.jpg
7KB, 235x215px
>start texting with cute girl
>she turns out to be vapid and boring
>too nice to tell her to fuck off, just give her one word replies after days to her messages, hoping she gets the hint
>she starts to get super obsessed about me, writes how she loves everything about me etc etc

Why are girls like that
>>
File: 12.png (336KB, 500x467px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
336KB, 500x467px
>>25973935
Why do men think they're so interesting?
>>
>>25973935
she's cute and into you, who cares if she's boring faggot
>>
>>25974037

Dunno about you, but after a while talking about what music and sweets you like gets stale, and she is apparently incapable of talking about anything else
>>
>go meet friends
>this bit older girl came with a friend
>feminist and easily triggered
>talk to her a bit
>gives me her snapchat
>i add her she's always talking to me
>kinda horny one day start sexting her
>randomly asks me to be her girlfriend
>uw0t.jpg
>panic and say yes don't wanna hurt her feelings
>i was in this relationship for two months really fucking hated it
>when i dump her she gets triggered and goes berzerk on me
>>
>>25974373
>asks you to be her girlfriend

Qt as fuck desu famalam
>>
>>25974373
>randomly asks me to be her girlfriend

lol u fag girl
>>
>>25974373
[Insert overly attached girlfriend meme]
>been with her for 15 days maybe
>casually talking on snapchat
>she asks me how i would react if she was pregnant from me
>wtf
>she was always asking really weird personal weird questions like that
>>
>>25973935
You retard. She's probably shit at English or just hates texting or something. Call her or meet up with her and she'll be a total different person.
>>
File: 1452597226747.gif (997KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452597226747.gif
997KB, 400x400px
>>25973935
>anon literally doesn't care if a grill is obsessed with him and loves him deeply
this is triggering tbqh familiar
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 238x212px
>>25975330

Might be because I'm (diagnosed) schizoid
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.