[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is robot exile self imposed? I'm certainly not the best

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (86KB, 513x681px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 513x681px
Is robot exile self imposed? I'm certainly not the best looking or tallest guy (get told I look like Usher multiple times in a day) but I'm 21 and I've had sex with 13 different girls. Obviously I'm not Chad or anything but I do alright for myself.

Do you feel robots mostly choose to live in isolation from others?
>>
File: 1452490801494.jpg (72KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1452490801494.jpg
72KB, 960x960px
>>25973560
I think for most robots it was, at one point or another, a choice to live in isolation regarding society and the social aspects of life.

I think this arose from feeling dejected as a result of the negative attention they have received (or perceived negative attention), or for that matter, a lack of attention. Humans are by and far social creatures and are dependent on being social for mental well being at the very least.

But if someone is perceived or seen as weak, strange, weird, creepy, or otherwise undesirable by their peers, their peers will inevitably alienate and dehumanize them to the point that they figure they might as well just live in isolation considering that no one really wants them around.

So they live in isolation which only furthers these negative views held against them thus worsening their already fragile mental well being. When we robots try to reintegrate with society we are typically only met with failure, rejection, and hostility because of the negative connotations attached to us by society and our peers at large.

It's a vicious circle more or less.
>>
File: aH5alvWE3M8.jpg (178KB, 708x1024px) Image search: [Google]
aH5alvWE3M8.jpg
178KB, 708x1024px
>>25973872
Pretty much this.

Exiled by force during teen years, by choice now. It's who I am, and that's okay.
>>
I dunno, I just don't meet interesting people or they just don't find me interesting enough. God know I tried.
>>
>>25973872
this
i can't socialize because i don't even know how to interact with people anymore
>>
>>25973560
Similar to you. But my loneliness is not self eimposed. Literally only have my mum
>>
For me it's sort of self-imposed, I'll explain.
I consider myself to be fairly attractive (aside from some mild acne, a sick joke by nature 2bh), above average even, however at this point in time I have literally zero friends and absolutely no social life, it's been in a decline since middle school.
I have never kissed a girl, despite the fact that I am certainly attractive enough to have done so, and there have even been a number of girls throughout the years who have clearly been attracted to me.
The reason why I'm such a social failure is because I put in no effort to socialize (this is not to say that I put no effort into my looks, because I am very hygienic and dress fairly well). The reason why I don't go to parties or attempt to make friends is because I'm an incredibly withdrawn person and I absolutely hate being around other people and having to communicate with others.
The reason why I said earlier that my situation is only 'sort of' self imposed is because I didn't choose to be the way that I am. The fact that I feel no conscious desire to be around other people is obviously abnormal and it is in no way self imposed.
>>
File: fatbooty.jpg (226KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fatbooty.jpg
226KB, 900x1200px
>>25973872
this, I was pretty normal as kid, maybe a little shy, at 13yo I was bullied as fuck + my beta mindset, I went cocon mode for years. When I was kid it was sad that all those kid have fun and I am in solitude, after years I do not give a fuck, I no longer feel urge to interact more that it require to survive.

Robots here are virgin at age 2x-3x and they lack basic skill that normie learn as teens
>>
File: 1444175520914.jpg (114KB, 584x759px) Image search: [Google]
1444175520914.jpg
114KB, 584x759px
>>25973560

both a disdain for the modern world and the inability to relate to anyone

I would say I have been forced to be like this in order to keep my sanity
>>
When I was about 16 I lost interest in everything. I only feel content when I'm alone. I don't see myself going to work every day, or dealing with another persons bullshit. I stopped feeling like a part of the world and I much prefer it this way. When I have to go back to pretending I just hope to avoid anger issues and alcoholism.
>>
It only started in middle school when everyone went through puberty. Almost everyone got a girlfriend or at least some attention from girls. Everyone went to parties and stuff and I was never invited. I was totally ignored and already shy to begin with, so I just started doing everything alone. My social skills deteriorated. I've been trying to catch up for over a decade but am still way behind everyone else and feel foolish whenever I try to socialize.
>>
well i was always shy and quiet but i used to want to have friends and a gf, but not ive given up on trying to get either. at this point im less socially anxious and i could probably lead a normal social life if i tried to get my shit together, but i'm pretty jaded and bitter at this point and just don't want to. so i guess it's technically self-imposed at this point.
>>
for 6000 years humans had sex and all of your fathers , grandparents dating back had sex.

THINK ABOUT IT

evolution made it sure you can find someone to pro-create with and you made it , so you HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO HAVE SEX IN VAGINA.

it's choice ABSOLUTELY
>>
People annoy me when they talk. I'm autistic I know
>>
>>25976260

If I was actually a duplicate of my father, I would get laid very easily. But I'm not even close.
>>
>>25973560
> I'm certainly not the best looking or tallest guy
STOP. DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT 200 DOLLARS

Every time someone says this, without fail, they are white and above 5"10

Yes robothood is partly self imposed but please fuck off with this "huh why am I getting laid I'm only exactly above the average girl's standards"????
>>
>>25977123
What is with this "whites get all the women meme?" Are brown girls seriously just lining up to suck white cock? Have you ever been turned down for being nonwhite? I don't get it, I'm 21, white and have only ever had one gf (mexican). Please tell me where to get these alleged free women.
>>
My dad has been physically disabled since I was three. It has fucked me up. I have been shy my whole life. I am 25 now and don't really give a fuck about life in general. I used this new power and found a girlfriend. We are engaged now.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.