[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey man. I know you're out there, somewhere. We haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Hey man.

I know you're out there, somewhere. We haven't found each other yet, but I'm waiting for you. There's no one else to talk to, and I got to be honest, the loneliness gets a bit heavier on my chest every day. I need you man. Where the fuck are you? Finishing that SoL-Anime, maybe. Take your time. I'm going nowhere without you.

It will be good. I will listen to your thoughts, to random shit, or simply ask how your day was. We will make each other feel better.

I need you man. You have to be somewhere. Someones is waiting for you. A future companion.
>>
>>25972923
I feIt
>>
Also, before I forget to mention it:

I'm a girl btw
>>
This sounds below fucking gay anon. I hope you are not waiting for me to be your man
>>
>tfw all of this resonates with me and I literally just finished watching a SoL anime

sh-should we be internet friends anon? I've never done this
>>
>>25973622
Sorry, too bitter with women at the moment to care. Would have preferred to still think you were a guy.
>>
File: akjOprUn_ps.jpg (27KB, 287x583px) Image search: [Google]
akjOprUn_ps.jpg
27KB, 287x583px
>>25973622
Are you trying to gain orbiters or something?

The post, while nice, is kind of pointless and you're just drawing attention to your vagina on a board full of lonely and desperate men.

Good job on agitating this board in the easiest way possible, I guess.
>>
>slice-of-life anime

No fuck you! Literally the cancer that's killing anime.
>>
>>25973677
>>25973671
you guys are fucking dumb

dumb, thirsty newfags
>>
The person I miss the most doesn't care about me anymore. Of course, they ditched me as soon as they found better and more mentally stable friends.
>>
OP here. I'm not a girl.

>>25973670
Do you have a e-mail adress or skype?
>>
>>25973706
Tell in detail
>>
>>25973622
>girl
>Hey man

Well, I'm out.
You are literally asking for someone to friendzone.
>>
File: 1453276984562.jpg (17KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453276984562.jpg
17KB, 300x400px
>>25972923

I would be your friend and watch SoL anime together with you man.
>>
>>25973859
I was clingy and a burden on them. Nothing much else to say.
>>
>>25973706
Sounds like me. My mate is gone. Probably found other friends. If your reading this fuck you. It was hard enough when she left me now i got no one.

Signed, terrace apartments neighbor
>>
>>25973622
Immersion ruined
Feels overridden
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.