[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW the Song "Hotel California" by Eagles is a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: 012309596.jpg (47KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
012309596.jpg
47KB, 600x488px
>TFW the Song "Hotel California" by Eagles is a song about a white woman being raped by a group of savage thugs (niggers) in a Californian Hotel.
>>
>>25971141
What is the proof?
>>
>>25971196
the contextual meaning that creates a parallel between the nigger rape and society at the time.
>>
File: no offense.png (493KB, 720x1184px) Image search: [Google]
no offense.png
493KB, 720x1184px
>>25971141
It's about the music industry in Los Angeles in the 1960s and 1970s when musicians were exploited because there were just so many bands trying to become famous that they were treated as disposable and many got into drugs or became destitute
>>
>>25971222
You still haven't given any proof. You are just making claims without evidende. The only way you can prove your claims is with the lyrics.
>>
File: 1411737582280.jpg (52KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1411737582280.jpg
52KB, 489x423px
>>25971141
Why'd are they so savage bros?
>>
>>25971250
nigger rape triggers me so im not elaborating the lyrics for someone as ignorant as you.

>150 IQ
>>
>>25971273
Ignorance is making a claim that goes against the majority without backing your claim up with evidence.
>>
>Glenn Frey died

;_;
>>
It's a song with catch lyrics dont sperg out about it thy were probably high when they wrote it
>>
>>25971326
I thought they were clean. Proof?
>>
>>25971310
shut up you insufferable oike, how about you refute your own point about the song not being about nigger rape
>>
>>25971383
Nothing in the lyrics alludes to a woman being raped. If you could please point out the lyrics that do and why explain why they do. Although I know you aren't going to do this because you are just racebaiting or cuck meme posting.
>>
>>25971141
damnn nigga
>>
File: knob.jpg (96KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
knob.jpg
96KB, 400x400px
>>25971482
>Not pointing out the lyrics explaining how it does not allude to a woman being raped
>Even though specifically asked by OP
>>
>>25971383
The song seems to be more about drugs and addiction. In the first verse he is enticed into the Hotel California, which is a metaphor for drugs/addiction. Then in the last verse when it says you can check out anytime but you can never leave seems to about being addicted to drugs. How you can quit for a time, but you'll always come back.

Nothing in there about nigger rape.
>>
>>25971590
>>25971595
Looks like you posted too early. I can wreck your shitposting ass some more of you like.
>>
>>25971141
It's not. It's a song about making dank memes in a time before tendies.
>>
>>25971590
>>25971383
>And she said "We are all just prisoners here, of our own device"
Talking about how you bring drug addiction or alcohol addiction on yourself. And because you're addicted, it's hard to become abstinent, so you are essentially addicted for life.

>And in the master's chambers,
>They gathered for the feast
>They stab it with their steely knives,
>But they just can't kill the beast
obvious reference to using heroin. The part about killing the beast refers to how heroin addiction works. You need more and more to get a fix once you become addicted. The relief is only temporary and the need to get a fix sets in again.

Once again. Nothing about nigger rape.
>>
>>25971590
>>25971383
Notice how each chorus is preceded by a line referencing voices calling out. Then the chorus is presented as the words those voices were calling out. The chorus is talking about how when you drink or take drugs, it makes you feel good in that moment. It puts you in "such a lovely place".

Nothing about nigger rape.
>>
>>25971844
Forgot to mention the voice calling out can either be other people doing drugs saying "c'mon man it's cool" or "it makes you feel great. But at the same time the voices can the voice of withdrawal saying, "you haven't had a fix in a long time. You need one. It will make you feel better". And as I explained in the earlier post, the chorus talks about the good feeling you get when you take your drug of choice.
>>
>>25971891
>>25971844
>>25971779
>>25971595
>>25971482
>>25971383
I think I've made my argument very clear. Now if you could do the same for yours. Why is this song about niggers raping a white woman? I just dont' see it. But if you could please enlighten me by referencing lyrics, like I did. Thanks in advance.
But I know you won't do this because you are just a meme shitposter, who is posting for upvotes.
>>
>>25971935
He's made you look like a right cuck
>>
>>25971935
That's a fucking dare >>25971141

Step up nigga.
>>
The song is about satan. Listen to it backwards.
>>
>>25971935
Not OP, but doesn't the verse:

>"And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
They stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast"

The attack of a murder or a rape taking place?
>>
>>25971935
Relax, said the night man, (black man) We are programmed to receive (pussy, by any means)
>>
>>25972056
See this post: >>25971779. It's about heroin addiction. "Steely knives" syringes. "can't kill the beast" can't beat their addiction. No matter how much heroin they do, they're still going to need more to satisfy their urges. "Gathering for the feast" preparing the drugs or getting ready to shoot up.
>>
>>25972101
You are cherry picking way too hard. The whole song uses the Hotel California as a metaphor for addiction. So in keeping with the metaphor he uses things that reference a hotel. Night man, is the desk clerk at a hotel during the night. It's not referencing black people, but keeping in line with the hotel metaphor.
"We are programmed to receive" once again talking about how drugs and addiction works. Most drugs work in a way that get you addicted. And the part about receiving could be talking about addictive personalities. These type of people are "programmed to receive". Once they get a taste they can't get enough or can't quit.
>>
>>25972214
Ah okay, so the whole song is an extended metaphor for drug addiction. Alright man, personally I believed it was a murder and not sexual assault
>>
It's about an insane asylum you niggers.

>check out anytime you like
>but you can never leave
>>
>>25972417
this
>current year
>listening to the fucking eagles
>>
>>25972841
>current year
>not listening to the eagles
>listening to shitty pop and /mu/ tier shit

Fuck off faggot
>>
>>25972930
I didn't realise those were the only options, better get back to my shitty pop
>>
>>25972996
And u better fuck off
>>
>>25971141

except it's not
>>
>>25972996
The only area that doesn't fall in these categories is blues. Prove me wrong faggot.
>>
>>25973448
you are such a faggot lol

comment
>>
>>25974166
Go ahead.

Prove
Me
Wrong
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.