[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should cheating be a punishable crime? If yes should it be a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: Cheating.jpg (122KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Cheating.jpg
122KB, 1024x682px
Should cheating be a punishable crime?

If yes should it be a fine or involve jail team?

Remember that rules would be applied to both sexes equally
>>
>>25970763

no? who would get married then? or even be in a relationship, people would be too scared.
>>
>>25970763
I think a guy should be allowed to beat his girlfriend if he walks in on her cheating.
>>
No.

There would need to be papers saying that 2 people are a couple and what are the terms and conditions of the relationship (is it open? is flirting okay? etc).

making it illegal isn't going to make people not want to cheat. If someone wants to cheat, they're going to do it. If someone is going to rob a store, they're going to do it.
>>
Cheating is a shitty thing.

If somebody cheats on you, then move on and never associate with them again. Don't be mad at the person she cheated on you with. He most likely had no clue she was in a relationship or was a one time thing.

If you're cheating on someone, really question yourself if it is worth it or not. Everyone has a different moral compass so I'm in no position to tell you what is right or wrong.
>>
>>25970827

excuse me, but its not "his girlfriend" women are not property, that's like saying "his car".

us men need to start thinking outside this primitive box, it's 2016 ffs.
>>
>>25970763
>Should cheating be a punishable crime?
Only disgusting Mudslimes think that. Thank G-d Based Jews will rid the world of them.
>>
Yeah, in an ideal world people would lose some of their rights for operating that way.
>>
No, but if they are married, it should mean that the cheater loses right to custody, alimony, and the other person's property.
>>
File: Sun Tzu Bait.jpg (219KB, 837x768px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Tzu Bait.jpg
219KB, 837x768px
>>25970853

learn some subtlety, dingus.
>>
OP here.

What if we consider cheating in a marriage?

Marriage is somewhat a contract between two people, shouldn't cheating be considered a form of breaking this contract?

In my opinion if one of the partner has evidence of his spouse cheating at least he should be able to divorce immediately and without having sign any agreement, without owing money to the partner.
>>
>>25971045

? im serious. women are not property, referring to a woman as "your girlfriend" is a possessive denomination much like property.

i'm only saying this for your sake, you'll never meet a nice lady to be with if you don't change, mister.
>>
File: [Phoenixing Intensifies].gif (2MB, 265x257px) Image search: [Google]
[Phoenixing Intensifies].gif
2MB, 265x257px
>>25971087

pls just stop it man we're on a god damn Mongolian tapestry weaving forum there's no one here to impress.
>>
>>25971142

i'll stop, but i hope you got my point anyway. nothing really changes except getting a little bit more enlightened.
>>
>>25971249
He wasn't claiming ownership over anyone idiot "my girlfriend" is a normal thing to say you fucktard
>>
>>25971496

it's a normal thing to say and there's so many problems with relationships generally. coincidence?
>>
Marriage is a contract, so violating it should have some legal consequences. At the very least, they should be stripped of entitlement to alimony.
>>
>>25970801
>people would be too scared
Scared of what? Why are you getting married or into relationships and then cheating on people and disrespecting them?
>>
>>25971575

>Why are you getting married or into relationships and then cheating on people and disrespecting them?

im doing what?
>>
File: 1451610109128.png (539KB, 594x517px) Image search: [Google]
1451610109128.png
539KB, 594x517px
There are guys that cheat on their gfs with multiple women and I can't even get ONE

why even live?
>>
>>25970831
You don't need to sign a contract to robt a store you idiot.
If adultery became a legitimate crime less people would do it. Its not about stopping ALL adultery. It's about lowering the incentive for it by punishing those who aren't careful and setting an example. Thus adultery will be far less common.

Obviously having laws can't stop all crime, but do you go out and rob stores? No. In order to not get caught youd need to be careful and think real hard.
>>
File: 1426024779829.png (62KB, 1352x440px) Image search: [Google]
1426024779829.png
62KB, 1352x440px
>>25970763
looks like you have your work cut out for you

>tfw I hear two coworkers talking about how they are taken but still cheat with a wade variety of people on the side
>one of the disgusting flesh traps keeps trying to hit on me and wonders why I don't like it
>complains to other workers that I "hate her"
>>
There should be a cultural shift in the communities view on all forms of cheating. People who cheat should beaten, shamed and named while police and other authorities turn a blind eye to it, it'll never be a legal issue, it'll never be a "crime" but it'll get you fired and doxed and the other shit.

Kinda like disagreeing with certain beliefs (Islam, Gays, feminists and trans) gets you fired from your job and fucks your life up a bit, yet cheating is seen as empowering if a woman does it.
>>
>>25970849
Cheating can never be right. It's a negative word and automatically is a wrong action.
Polygamy is something that would be on someone's moral compass.
Adultery is not.
There is no debate on lying and withholding information of your affairs outside a relationship that could give someone life-changing STDs like HIV AIDs or herpes.

Imagine there being an STD that killed you in 3 days. You think you can say its completely wrong for them to infect you without even giving them the opportunity to reject you for sex? Moral compass involves when actions should be acceptable, not the action itself.
>>
File: beaten feels.jpg (33KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
beaten feels.jpg
33KB, 238x250px
>>25971617

>like my female co-worker, she seems like a decent human bean
>she's engaged to a guy with an MBA, works nearby and makes 80k a years at 30 years old

>overhear her telling another woman about having "fun on the side" with a fucking graffiti artist

>he finds out some other way, leaves her

The red pill can't be taken only once. It's a regimen.
>>
>>25971536
No it has nothing to with that. Lots of people don't imply ownership when they say that. Its just what you say
>>
>>25971786
>watch documentary about murder mystery
>fat guy marries a stacy
>she's cheating with an even fatter guy and a misogynistic chad on the side
>WHILE SHE'S MARRIED
>cheating with 2 guys, not just one

it never ends
>>
>>25971919

>Lots of people don't imply ownership when they say that. Its just what you say

i know it's what people say and that it doesn't imply ownership, i just wanted to see if i could say the same thing without saying his girlfriend or her boyfriend because they are still possessive denominations.
>>
>>25971613
I wish I saved the image, but I wanted to respond to you with that little chart where it shows a line of men and women with all the women's arrows going to few men.
>>
>>25972062

Want to be my girlfriend?
>>
>>25972271

there you go again, with possessive denominations.

she could be everything you wanted and you would never have to ask that question ever.
>>
>>25972320
>>25972271

you would just ask her out to eat, talk to her, and never have to ask "want to be my girlfriend" ever.
>>
File: 1399151788302.jpg (21KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1399151788302.jpg
21KB, 224x225px
>>25970763
Yes
Cut off their hands.
>>
when a man asks a woman to marry him, he doesn't say

>"will you be -my- wife?"

he says

>"will you marry me?"

there's no possessive denotation anywhere.

so i guess a better way to ask the question would be

>"will you boyfriend me?"

something like that
>>
File: 1403796676304.jpg (78KB, 960x916px) Image search: [Google]
1403796676304.jpg
78KB, 960x916px
>>25972492
Will you suck my dick you baiting fucking faggot? I bet you're the same cunt that posted something similar on /ic/
>>
>>25970763
Ideally no fault divorce should be scrapped
Adultery would in this case be a legitimate reason for divorce, and the cheater should be the one who has to pay child support and lose the kid
>>
>>25972599

you think you're some kind of tough robot? i'm not impressed tb.h
>>
i have an idea

what if "child support" was actually paid directly to the "child"?
>>
>>25972727
they would spend it on stupid shit

don't have the means to use it on useful shit like food and clothes (can't drive/be out alone)
>>
>>25972793

nah i think its a great idea that way the money goes where it should go, into supporting the child.
>>
I have a gf and I went out with some people to a bar last night, some girl in my class tried to come onto me and grab my dick etc and was going nuts and I refused her, should I tell my gf? I feel I didn't do wrong but is this bad?
>>
>>25972429
I've only ever been with a girl once and I never asked her that we just started dating and she was a feminist so now you're owned
>>
>>25970763
>Should cheating be a punishable crime?
Only if they're married. I mean I hate cheaters more than the next time but freedom. They never made a legal agreement to not be a terrible person.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.