[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can't bring joy or happiness to anybody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: die.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
die.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
You can't bring joy or happiness to anybody
>>
>>25969717
if i could give it to myself i'd be happy
>>
>>25969717
I don't think that's true, it may be minor, but you probably improve the lives of others in little ways everyday.
>>
I can in the form of MDMA but that's on them if they want to pay the price, both monetarily and in health.
>>
>>25969717
You could improve my life by talking to me.
>>
>>25970082
like everyone else you would think i'm boring as fuck and eventually ignore me
>>
>>25970119
I won't. I know how much it can hurt.

What are your interests?
>>
>>25970199
> What are your interests?
fapping, shitposting, sleeping, eating, watching shows or playing vidya, being too depressed to derive pleasure from any hobby so i do nothing with my time. hiding in my room and complaining about no gf
>>
>>25970254
Thats cool. What vidya do you play at the moment?
>>
>>25970282
fifa. what about u?
>>
You've got to do a lot to pay a price
>>
>>25970309
>>25970254
You were right.
You're boring as hell.
>>
>>25970328
anon is fucked.

original post.
>>
>>25970309
Fifa? Thats a normie game. Not a bad one by all means but not what I expected desu. I guess you're from europe or hueland then?

I started a lot of games recently and got bored of them after 30 minutes...I guess you know that feel. I'm waiting.for the steam release of final fantasy 9 at the moment. Dive into some nostalgia, you know.
>>
>>25970387
i am american but i'm very bad at video games.

i also get very bored of video games quickly
>>
File: 1431330400066.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1431330400066.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>25970500
you're literally me. I have hundreds of games but I can't play them for more than a few minutes at a time before I close them.

I honestly can't remember the last game I completed.

I don't even like doing the things I like doing anymore.
>>
>>25970553
i just went to a free clinic for depression. i'm gonna get some electronagnetic device shoot charges into my brain or something. it's called "TMS". no drugs have helped so far. i feel useless like i have no purpose and every other hobby is just a distraction
>>
>>25970500
I didn't know people in the US actually play fifa. Interesting.

What shows do you like? I wanna get comfy tomorrow, recommend me something :3
>>
>>25970611
>just went to a free clinic for depression

were they licensed to diagnose?

did they recommend the electromagnetic charge?
>>
>>25970119
Kek, i hear this from everyone all the time. It's the world's most pathetic cop-out and a way to stay lonely so people can complain about being "so alone boo hoo"
>>
>>25970611
>tfw tried 5 different anti depressiva
>none of them worked
>>
>>25970624
parks & rec, south park, that 70s show
>>
>>25969717
Is that how you feel about yourself?
>>
>>25970662
they were licensed i guess, they do clinical trials

i got a prozac script the study is for people who didn't respond positively to prozac

http://tmsofcentralflorida.com/
>>
>>25970675
except it's based on people i talk to just goving me 1 word answers and blowing me off
>>
Okay OP, I tried to talk to you but damn you are boring as shit. I'm off

I really gotta stop giving robots a chance, they are all the same. Bland.
>>
>>25970882
That doesn't necessarily mean anything about you, that probably just means that those people are dicks.
>>
>>25970958
yeah well even if they weren't i'm boring as fuck regardless & we wouldnt have much to talk about
>>
>>25970995
Just shoot the shit, or find someone who never shuts up to keep conversations going. I dunno what to tell you, my man. Because I don't have any friends or anything either, so what do i know, right?
>>
File: 1434142331769.png (111KB, 800x1249px) Image search: [Google]
1434142331769.png
111KB, 800x1249px
>>25970995
tfw you're the kindve friend I want

I like friends who I can go weeks without talking to.

>who have no interests, hobbies or aspirations
>who sleep more than 12 hours a day and just go on 4chan for the rest of the day
>>
>>25969717
No one brings it to me, why should I bother?

I can't wait for the sun to eat us all.
>>
>>25971065
yeah i can't really "shoot the shit" without trying really hard and it seems so forced. i would like someone who does all the talking though especially a gril
>>
>>25971124
Well, girls aren't usually into that unless they're still in their teens. And that's a weird road to go down, i've been there before. And i bet you don't sound nearly as forced as you think you do when you're talking. I mean, we're talking, aren't we?
>>
File: 1446744877034.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1446744877034.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>25969717
You bring joy and happiness to me.
>>
>>25971175
it's just how i observe others. like my roomate came home when me & my friend were outside smoking. my friend commented on what he was holding, just instinctually. and then he asked him where he was coming from.

in my case i would have to be in my head telling myself
>it would be proper social etiquette to start a convo or acknowledge his existence beyond looking at him

this also applies to saying "hey" to people when i get into work or "goodbye" when i'm leaving. other people just do it naturally but in my case it seems so forced. i'm not anxious though i could talk plenty about work itself, just the whole being friendly thing is alien to me
>>
>>25971503
Sounds like me, for the most part. I kind of know i should be saying things, but it always escapes me. I don't think of things to say until it's too late, most of the time. But anyways, it's not the end of the world or anything, just find people who are ok with that. Although i'll admit that it's easier said than done
>>
>>25969717
My dogs :^)
>>
>>25971639
it aint all that bad. i have friends because i sell drugs. i just feel like it doesnt help with girls, they'll just think i'm some boring depressed dude
>>
>>25972767
Doing better than me then. I spend all day alone, i only really talk to you guys
>>
>>25972877
u are a neet?
>>
>>25972988
Now i am. I hop around from job to job, but it's mostly outdoor work where no one talks to me unless they need with something. I live out in a rural area, and i never see people my age around here (i'm 21)
>>
>>25973270
ah well i work in web design. got a degree in business/econ though so if you learn web design (it's easy) you could maybe get a job.

what outdoor work though, just easy shit that people pay you just so they don't have to do it themselves? or actually skilled work?
>>
>>25973559
It's mostly farmhand type stuff, although i've also done landscaping and lumber work too. It's full of older guys who really don't seem keen on talking to younger guys like me. The pay is pretty ok i guess, but the hours are long and the jobs are taxing. By the time i get home, i just eat, shower, sleep, and wake up to do it again. I don't have time for friends or even hobbies when i work
>>
All I want to do is make other people happy. Sometimes to my own detriment.

I derive happiness from making others happy.
>>
I cannot give what I do not have.
I shouldn't promise what I cannot do.
>>
File: Tragedy.jpg (146KB, 1456x816px) Image search: [Google]
Tragedy.jpg
146KB, 1456x816px
>>25969728
It's ironic. He could make others happy, but not himself.
>>
>>25969717
Happiness is a luxury and I don't deserve it. Why bother?
>>
>>25973621
yeah i graduated and never left my uni town so all my friends are gone. i have 1 friiend we lift & chill together he has a gf tho. my roomates are ok but they're 3/10s i couldnt pick up girls with. my company is real small and i'm not really cool with anyone there and no girls to meet. i'm basically fucked with making new friends & i can't get any matches on tinder because i'm average looking, boring/hobbyless, and only have selfies
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.