[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 year old virgin >my mom says I'm attractive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 18

File: 1453582966973s.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1453582966973s.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>23 year old virgin
>my mom says I'm attractive and turn girls heads
>>
>22
>mom says I'd be hot if I styled my hair
Totally mom my styled hair makes up for my acne. Dumb bitch.
>>
>19 virgin
>5'9
>mum says I could be a model
>>
File: feels_smug_man.jpg (103KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
feels_smug_man.jpg
103KB, 633x758px
>24 y/o virgin
>no one even pretends I'm handsome anymore
>>
>>25970941
If you styled your hair your acne might go away desu
>>
>be attractive
>have a chance with girls
>date super qt
>there are hundreds of guys aggressively trying to fuck her and get her to dump you
>don't be okay with this
>she pulls the "it's 2016" card
>"they're just my friends, I can talk to whomever I want"
>she's either really stupid or she's lying to you
>dump her for whichever reason
>rinse and repeat

see, it's not all sunshine and rainbows
>>
>>25971028
Fuck off normie. Seriously get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>25971028
You're such a faggot. Why even come here? Just fuck off to happy Lala Normieland
>>
>>25970941
My parents told me that accutane will make me kill muself because of some scary article on the internet that's totally backed by science. They never let me get it and now that I'm 18 I need to save up and get a prescription in secret (they said if they catch me then I'll be thrown out).
>>
>>25971089
how did that sound happy to you?
>>
>almost 26
>tell my family i wanna go somewhere with them [it is some place me bro and his tumblr gf are gunna get married at]
>get dressed
>mom opens my door and tells me i cannot go because of my hair and beard
>says then help me shave me beard
>she yells at me that there is no time and leaves
>gets back in lounge pants

i guess i will have no time to go to their wedding next year and close me apartment door. ;]
>>
File: Justfuckmyshitupmehmet.jpg (327KB, 681x904px) Image search: [Google]
Justfuckmyshitupmehmet.jpg
327KB, 681x904px
>be me
>be Orthodox
>khv with autism and social anxiety
>religion (correctly) doesn't allow fornication
>every woman in this country is a slut
>as a result want to be celibate for life
>celibacy is a sin (unless you are a monk) because the Lord said to go forth and multiply
>monks sleep like 4 hours a day and spend 8 hours a day chanting
>no internet for monks either
>regular priests have to either marry or also be a monk
>tfw stuck committing sin and being unable to do anything about it
Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.
>>
File: Oh_God.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_God.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>25971028

>Chad comes on r9k
>"These guys are sad sometimes just like me!"
>"Look guys, being a Chad isn't all great. Sometimes my dick gets sore from fucking so many women. Sometimes I'm too tired from sexual romps to study for my exams!. It's not all great!"
>He clicks [Post] with confidence, thinking we can rest our heads knowing the life of a Chad is wrought with pain and suffering
>>
>>25971112
If you think that is sad, how about hear about some of our lives:

>wake up at 9 am
>go to class for two hours
>eat
>shitpost for two hours
>go to class again for three hours
>shitpost for a few hours
>eat again
>shitpost and play CKII until about 2 am
>shower
>go to bed
>repeat every day, except for weekends, which are just shitposting and CKII from 11 am to 3 am.

And my life isn't even one of the shitty ones on here.
>>
>>25971171
sorry, I really thought you would like to know

people always see what they don't have and think it's much better, but there are really serious downsides to everything, and happy is just a mood and not an occupation
>>
>>25971228
sounds like you're doing okay in school and you'll probably have a career and have a real chance at having a family. You could the rest of your 20s and 30s just single and going out, flaunting your status and slutting it up and then settle down way later in life. That doesn't sound that bad to me. What you should have is hope, because you're going somewhere.
>>
>>25971264

>Thee are serious downsides to everything

No, there isn't. You live a better, happier life than most people here. There's no need to feel sorry for it. You don't have to level with us by exposing your minuscule issues. Basic emotional and sexual connections are alien to us.

>people always see what they don't have and think it's much better,

Yeah, I'm sure all those millionaires are really envious of someone's trailer house. Please fuck off and never return.
>>
>>25971304
How? I don't have any friends, I hate partying, hate clubbing, hate the people do those things, and stay inside all day.

And I am the Orthodox guy, so no fornication.
>>
>24 year old kv
>no one has ever called me attractive
>>
File: 1429854396570.jpg (98KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
1429854396570.jpg
98KB, 800x563px
>>25970941
>>25969629

>these guys are being ironic
>there are actually people out there who genuinely act like this

Just imagine
>have a son
>so many dreams and hopes
>sicke, he's a fucking loser who still lives at home at 20 something
>you put up with it because you genuinelly think he's still good
>he's an ungrateful little shit
>>
File: 1410569459376.jpg (9KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1410569459376.jpg
9KB, 251x242px
>>25971402
>bringing someone into this shitty world against their will
>expecting them to make someone of themselves as if they owe it to you

Breeders, everyone
>>
>25 kissless virgin
>mom: You're the most handsome out of all your cousins
>I'm literally the shortest out of all of them while most of my female cousins are taller than me
>have a 4" dick that can barely stay hard
>50 lbs overweight
>dumb as fuck
>non-existent social skills
>literally wear the same 6 articles of clothing throughout the year
>no muscles, posture is all fucked up from sitting on my ass 24/7
Poor mom, she's literally deluded herself into thinking here loser son is the most handsome to bury the fact that I'm a colossal fuck up.
>>
File: a good idea.gif (593KB, 370x335px) Image search: [Google]
a good idea.gif
593KB, 370x335px
Yeah, my mom doesn't ever say this or ever bring up the whole dating/ sex thing. she knows I'm uncomfortable with it all because i got diddled and had a person force themselves on me when I was 14. At least my siblings gave her the grandchildren she wants.
>>
>>25969629
>me - 26 khv, quite normie hobbies - games, music, movies, motorcycles, no interest in anime or any particular autistic obsession

>19 cyborg brother who is fully in to romantic anime (he hoards gigs of it) and shags his anime girl pillow (not sure how that thing is called)
>he leaves the house only because of school

>brother's friend is trying to persuade him to go with him to the school prom
>he's literally dragging my brother away from his computer
>he's angry because he has to leave his virtual waifu land

>fast forward few hours

>brother calls home, says he's going to sleep there
>he's drunk as fuck, for the first time ever
>explains some girl he met there rented a hotel room for them
>mom wishes him luck and tells him about to not forget on protection

>she gives me that reconciled look
>i just want to cry now
>>
File: 1444008667976.png (73KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1444008667976.png
73KB, 454x453px
>>25971107
>His parents will throw him out of the house for trying to improve himself
literally wat
>>
>>25971576
Who diddled you

Was it hot
>>
the greatest thing about my relationship with my mom is she never asks me about my personal relationships. She's just like me- distant, cold and loving. I know she cares a lot about me but she doesn't want to involve herself in my personal life so she never prods me about it.
>>
>>25971228
All I read was "go to class." Yes, people who get to go to college have terrible lives! Let me cry for you. Yawn.
>>
>make girls turn heads
>walk near them
>they turn their heads away in disgust
>tfw 5'7'' handsome manlet
So close to not dying a virgin, only a few inches more and I could've got away with it.
>>
>Talked to this girl once at my grandmothers retirement home
>Parents wont stop telling me to ask her out
Holy fuck I talked to her once for like 2 minutes and shared a couple dozen texts.
>>
>>25971602
You know how doctors sometimes perscribe pills to people with "backpains"? Those people sometimes end up addicted to said pills.

My parents are retards who think that those pills are on par, or hell, worse than opiates. They read some article that some kid jumped in front of a train and he happened to be taking accutane. They also think it will fuck up my liver.

Not to mention, their acne advice is total shit.
>just wash your face lol
I do, it's not that fucking simple.

But yeah, if I start taking that medicine, they feel like they would be supporting a junkie.
>>
>>25971674
Hence why I said "mine isn't even one of the shity ones on here". Just trying to give him an idea that he has it so much better than us in a social standpoint.
>>
>>25971402
>Take no responsibility for how you've raised your children
>...
Well it kinda ends there. Everything you do after that is like poking your ass and then poking your nose right after. Disgusting and sad.
>>
>>25971738
My acne isn't bad enough to take accutane, it's mostly just small pimples now but I still get enough of them to fuck my shit up. At least they don't leave scars. I've thought about taking accutane but the side effects sound worse or at least on par with the acne so why bother trading one problem for another.
>>
>>25971748
Yours isn't shitty at all and you were picking at a guy who was clearly not in a happy place. You sound like a nerd who doesn't understand romantic relationships.
>>
>>25971631
it was gross and scary. no really, it was terrifying.
>>
>>25969629
23 year old here and haven't gotten laid in almost a year. Damn I miss my old cutie gfs
>>
>>25970974
>hand model
>>
>>25971837
Did he call you pumpkin? Or was it a she? Did she call you pumpkin? Did she have a big old people zit on her nose? One of those that just keep growing and never go away? Did she whisper into your ear "shh, nobody's around now." Did she?
>>
>29 yo 178cm weeaboo
>Be ugly as fuck
>People always call me a nerdy virgin
>I lost my virginity when I was 17

It doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>25971055
Fuckin weirdo. This is why you'll never get laid. Some normal people actually like this place yet you kids alienate yourself a
>>
File: 74785324.png (83KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
74785324.png
83KB, 320x240px
>>25971402
>tfw your parent abandon you cause you're not like they wanted you to be.
And you end up in an apartment alone with no sibling anymore.
>>
>>25971861
Nice. Because that's the only part of him that's getting laid, right? Oh and that other part. Plus he is short.
>>
>>25971156
>severely religious

theres your number 1 problem to fix
>>
>>25971939
>growing up with a sibling
>having your own apartment
Sounds like a good deal. Can we trade? You'll have to take all the monsters from my past if we're doing this.
>>
>22 yo khv
>only ever been called cute by the fat foreveralone fembots on r9gay
>>
File: privyet,liberal.jpg (116KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
privyet,liberal.jpg
116KB, 960x540px
>>25971833
Bawww, did poor Chad get his feelings hurt by the beta khv who hasn't had human contact other than his family in 6 months?
>>
>>25972030
I'm talking to a collegeman, who has plenty of "human contact" everyday. Who're you? Doesn't matter actually, you sound boring and presumptuous.
>>
File: Arch.jpg (659KB, 1972x892px) Image search: [Google]
Arch.jpg
659KB, 1972x892px
>>25971965
>severely
>implying being religious is a problem
>>
>>25972067
The first step is recognizing that it is. You're a wizard, harry.
>>
>>25972064
Depends what you mean by human contact. I certainly haven't spoken to anyone my age. The closest thing I have to friends are these two history professors who are pretty funny.
>>
>>25972007
Good luck when you're jobless and you have hard time putting food on the table. Not mentioning crippling loneliness is a killer.
>>
>>25971729
w-w-what was is like?
>>
>>25972098
I see. Well then, let me weep for your struggles whilst you insult people, act bitter and wonder why your peers avoid you.
>>
>>25972088
And how is it a problem?
>inb4 muh fedorah memes
>>
>>25972140
Why would my peers avoid me? If anything I avoid them. I really only get along with people who have an autistic obsession with history, which is maybe like 1% of the population, so why go through the effort of making a large circle of friends if 99/100 times it will fail miserably? And a gf would be an even bigger problem due to the already laid-out reasons.
>>
>>25972165
>arbitrary rules against "sinner deeds"
>complains he can do them
>only reason they exist is hes too dumb to realize its better to have your own moral code than follow a religion
>>
File: 1437513552898.jpg (100KB, 440x498px) Image search: [Google]
1437513552898.jpg
100KB, 440x498px
>mom says im handsome
>dad says im ugly

Why do women lie?
>>
File: 1453146824898.png (2MB, 1112x844px) Image search: [Google]
1453146824898.png
2MB, 1112x844px
>sister says you could be a real ladies man
>tells you to lose weight and slightly muscle up a bit and exercise.

She says this because I have moderately broad shoulders and I'm 5'11.
I actually feel some real shame when I call myself ugly because I feel like I'm calling my dad and grandfather ugly considering I look very similar to them.
>>
>>25972230
>arbitrary
They aren't.
>complains he can't do them
I'm complaining that I'm the only one in this country that follows them, and therefore am virtually at a loss to find companionship because people don't
>your own moral code
i.e. much more arbitrary rules based on muh feelings
>than follow a religion
Enjoy your hellfire and cheating wife, you cuckhold.
>>
>>25971156
mah nigga
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHP4Z84a_WY
>>
>>25972165
Oh, spare me. I rather wear a funny hat than talk to a presumptuous bigot who must preemptively insult people before a discussion has even begun.

>>25972218
If your autistic obsession with history is what keeps you from relating to other people then that's the problem, not other people. Instead you shield this addiction by declaring your peers sour grapes. And it makes you terribly dull. Obviously no one wants to hang out with someone as boring as you. How about broadening your interests?
>>
File: 1445717854687.png (415KB, 654x702px) Image search: [Google]
1445717854687.png
415KB, 654x702px
>tried cutting my own hair today
>it was past my shoulders, cut it almost all off
>mom found me and got mad
>sent me with dad to haircut place
>middle aged lady "fixing" my hair says I have beautiful eyes and that I should wear my hair swept back because I have a nice face
>she dodges the question and stops talking after I ask if she would let me marry her daughter
>>
>>25971793
Good luck with your acne, man. It's fucking pussy repellant for me. Makes me want to rip my face off.
>>
>>25972401
>calling me the bigot who preemptively insults people
>insulted my religious beliefs before I had said anything

>broadening your interests
What is this normie meme? You're either interested in something or not. If you aren't, then you're just not interested in it, and I have no plans to pretend to enjoy things I hate (e.g. partying, sports, etc.) to get friends I don't even like.

Also
>acting like I go around insulting people
What part of not having spoken to a peer in 6 months have you not gotten?
>>
>>25972536
Going to go eat, I will be back in like 20 min, probably. (this is samefag)
>>
>>25972536
Whatever, enjoy pretending like you're a victim.
>>
>>25972117
It was like waiting to run out of things to talk about and obviously that happened. She was nice but I'm too self conscious about my skin to ask her out.
>>
>>25971028
B8 or not, it is true that getting a gf in the first place is only part of the problem. After that, you do have to take her out to clubs and places where Chads will hit on her.
>>
>>25971738
Accutane was a life saver for me and I recommend you get a script asap. I didn't start it until 23 and I have so much scarring because of my severe cystic acne.
I won't deny that it has bad side effects though, but they're worth it considering how bad acne destroys your self esteem.
>>
File: realhumanbean.jpg (31KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
realhumanbean.jpg
31KB, 450x300px
false hope: the thread

once you're no longer a robot in appearance, you've still got robot level social skills. 3 years into uni and I haven't been able to break through this last barrier.
>>
>>25971401
You're attractive anon :3
>>
>>25972688
Do the side effects only happen while on accutane? I'd be a little worried if they lasted after. How was your experience?
>>
>>25972661
Lmao baka. No you don't. Take her out to fun things like bowling or something. I've never gone to a club with a girl I was interested in, let alone a gf.

Also as much as you morons want to believe, there are relatively nice girls. That are loyal and aren't obsessed with "chads" and other retarded redpill bullshit. I mean, there probably are girls like redpill describes, but I don't know any.
>>
>>25972713
Well I'm not full robot like most people here, but I'm not quite at normie level social skills. I feel like I could be if I wasn't ugly because it seems that people judge me a bit unfairly based on my ugliness. What do you think?
>>
>>25972848
Everyone has secrets. A lot of these "nice girls" would probably dump you if they found you posting on /r9k/. These girls probably aren't open about this stuff to you, but that doesn't mean they're not thinking it.
>>
>>25972933
Dumping someone because they post on a forum essentially dedicated to hating women seems kinda reasonable. Assuming you didn't explain it to them. You don't even refute what I said. I said they were nice and wouldn't cheat on you or chase "Chads". I never said they wouldn't dump you for weird reasons.

Whatever though, think what you want. I'll be with my gf :^)
>>
>>25972569
It will be a little longer. Have to walk to a restaurant because the facilities are closed (even though they said they'd be open for another hour).
>>
>>25972990
>I said they were nice and wouldn't cheat on you or chase "Chads".
LMAO
>>
>>25972848
I'm just saying that a lot of girls do want you to take them places like bars or clubs periodically.
>>
testing if im banned
>>
>>25973020
so are you banned or not?
>>
>>25973012
You're an idiot, seriously.
>>25973016
Well probably. Not sure I'd like womemes like that.
>>
>>25973117
Nobody wants your advice, go to reddit or some shit if you want to feel good about yourself.
>>
>>25973174
Anyone is welcome here though. Reddit has more bullies anyway. Not giving advice just speaking the truth.
>>
>27 year old
>get told you're handsome constantly
>0 social life
>nothing going on whatsoever

I spent the day going to different supermarkets just to see people walking around because I'm that starved for human contact.
>>
>>25972872
you would find it difficult to accept people when they treat you fairly or even favourably.

you might carry with you for a long time an expectation that people will be hostile, passive-aggressive, untrustworthy, etc. when often they are not. even processing this fact in real-time will not change they way you interpret things.
>>
>>25973011
Well it looks like it is another day without food, everywhere was closed again.

>>25972592
Where did I say I was a victim? What's the matter, do normies really think that the world is just and that something has to wrong you to fuck your shit up?
>>
>>25973268

i do this too. its just nice to be around people. i know i am not ugly but have difficulty connecting. its okay though, constant walking is good exercise.
>>
>>25973409
>you would find it difficult to accept people when they treat you fairly or even favourably.
I've been ugly my whole life, enought to know that people tend to only care about non-ugly people, and are generallh selfish. I've already kind of accepted this, and I honestly just want to become attractive to get more money and benefit myself, but yeah being able to fuck girls on the side would be nice.
>>
File: hMnGZbe.jpg (100KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
hMnGZbe.jpg
100KB, 423x750px
>>25969629
>tfw 9/10 face
>tfw 185lb 6ft 4 lean and shredded
>tfw making 300k/year as a male fashion model
>tfw have lots of friends and great social skills
>tfw 26 KV

What do lads?
>>
>>25969629
That's your moms obligation senpai
>>
>>25973553
>What do lads?
Work on your shitposting, that bait is awful.
>>
>>25973553
Assuming you're not baiting, how realistic is it that I can become a model if my face isn't that great? I'm going to go to the gym and get shredded, I was thinking I could model underwear or diet programs or some shit and they could crop out my face.

By the way, I'm 6'1" and i have blond hair and blue eyes, but my acne is fucking me up and my jawline is shit.
>>
>>25973669
>tfw also 6'1" with blue eyes but dirty blonde hair and acne
I swear there's a connection between height and acne. How old are you though? I'm 22 and still fucking get it, none of my friends do either. Even the ones that used to don't get it anymore.
>>
>>25973743
I literally just turned 18 today, so maybe I'll grow out of it? I really hope I do because I'm still a virgin and I'm gonna have to blame the acne and jawline.
>>
>>25973743
>>25973825
As for the coorelation between height and acne, I doubt it, because I know some people taller than me and they have the best skin ever. I do think it's mostly genetic, though.
>>
>>25973825
I lost my virginity and 20 but I haven't had sex since. Also the strong jawline thing is just a meme, you don't have to have that to get laid.

>>25973844
I'm taller than all my friends and none of them get it. The only ones that used to were also at least 6 feet tall. It definitely is genetic though even though neither of my parents ever got it.
>>
>>25973904
I feel like a manly jawline definitely helps. I would have grown a beard to hide it but A) I went to a Catholic school that had a shitty anti-beard rule and B) my beard looks like I glued blond pubes to my face.
>>
>>25971028
Been there and done that, any attractive girl is bound to have orbiters and she absolutely will love the attention she gets from them even while dating you. They pretend like they are just friends and that it's no big deal but inside they know if the shoe was on the other foot they would be pissed and they just do it for the ego boost. 99% of women I have met cannot be trusted, I keep hearingthis bullshit about how not all girls are the same. Well where are the ones with morals that won't go behind your back for attention?
>>
>>25971833
>2016
>romantic relationship

is this guy serious?

i
>>
>>25971858
>1 year

you are barely at the beginning of the worst feels
>>
>>25972823
I was unlucky and I experienced some long term side effects such as weak joints and I get these ingrown hair/cyst type things on my legs. I'm just thankful that they aren't on my face, but they're incredibly uncomfortable and sensitive to any type of pressure. Right now I have one that's about an inch above my dick, buried under my pubes. After a few weeks they ooze a mixture of blood and pus, it's quite disgusting. As for during my regimen, I experienced dry lips and skin, increased susceptibility to sunburn, as well as decreased energy and motivation. Those side effects were gone shortly after I stopped taking it.
But chances are you won't have any long term side effects; I've known several people who've taken accutane and haven't gotten the long term side effects that I endure. Regardless, I still strongly suggest that you get on accutane before your face gets even worse. My skin got incredibly bad at 21 so I have a lot of regrets of not getting on accutane at 14, when I first started getting break outs.
>>
>>25974791
Kind of worried about the joint thing, but I'm glad accutane did work for you. I just need to save up for it and try to keep it concealed from my parents, don't want them to kick me out.
>>
>>25972713
I have never really looked like a robot, but my social skills have always been at or below robot level. I don't even want to be a normie, I just want to be able to hold a conversation.
>>
Wow these threads would be sad if they weren't so funny. Guys its not hard to make friends, all you have to do is be confident and act like the person you really are deep down inside. People are attracted to others who act like genuine people, and who don't try and pretend to be a "Chad" or "Stacy," the only person who can change your situation is you!

You know, I know how it feels to be an outcast, I had maybe five close buds in HS who I'd see most weekends, and probably talked to only 11ish girls all throughout. Didn't have my first kiss till 18 or a serious GF till 20, now I'm a few years older and am in an ltr and couldn't be happier! It took a lot of effort to dig myself out but again, if you're willing to change yourself it's easy! Just be confident and be happy and you will be!
>>
File: jus b urself ;^).jpg (122KB, 1023x986px) Image search: [Google]
jus b urself ;^).jpg
122KB, 1023x986px
>>25976642
>jus b urself ;^)
Fuck off ya cunt
>>
File: 1.png (404KB, 904x596px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
404KB, 904x596px
>>25969629
>30 year old NEET who lives at home
>my mom tells me that I'm so talented and smart and full of talents and very intelligent
>>
>20 in a month
>still live with parents
>go to community college
>still have my student driver license so mommy had to come with me everywhere
>school, home, repeat
>no friends
>everyone from high school posting about how much fun they're having and how independent they are
>can go weeks without talking to anyone I'm not related to
>5'0 108lb womanlet
I-It'll get better if I can somehow transfer to a real college right?
>>
>>25977793
Ye. Get easy shit done then transfer to better school. Also check out clubs at school
>>
>>25977793
I went through all 4 of my years at uni without making any friends. Fortunately I have friends from work. My mom still thinks I'm a loser.
>>
>>25977793
Become a gamer girl that's what I would do if I were in your tiny adorable shoes
>>
>>25977793
Post pics of womenlet body
>>
>>25972105
>crippling loneliness is a killer.
Maybe for a normalfag.
>>
>26
>4 years until I become a wizard

feels good man.
>>
>>25971055
Rrrreeeeree normie
>>
>>25977793
hello girl me
>>
>>25971156
>celibacy is a sin

No it isnt. Its the ideal according to Christ. Peter and Paul allowed marriage only as pastoral care. What are those Easterns teaching you?
>>
>>25977793
First year of college I ended up in the same local college as like 90% of all the shithead kids from high school that I wasn't friends with in the first place, I dropped out, worked full time for a year, and then went to another college 20 miles away.

I was shy and nervous at first but within a couple of semester I had more friends than i could manage. A change of scene is sometimes all you really need.
>>
>>25969629
>my mom says I'm attractive and turn girls heads

Yeah you turn them 360 degrees so they look away
>>
>26 year old virgin
>mom says other people have told her they think I'm handsome.
>No one ever says it to my face.
>>
>>25977922
>dubs
Only thing I have but it doesn't really show how short I am. Took last semester when I had to present a group project for business
>>
>>25969629
my mom does this same shit op. she even tells me about all these people who tell her im attractive. you know..as opposed to telling her that her sons ugly. she doesnt get it.

She actually called me today and said "Anon google this guy. He is short like you and he has a beautiful wife."

I google him (not even sure his name now) but he is worth 7 million dollars.

I say yah mom, I'm sure him being worth 7 mil has nothing to do with his beautiful wife. If I was rich, girls wouldnt care about my height.

I think it's in mothers genes to believe their kids are great. Especially mothers and sons.

She will never be able to accept how big a loser i am.
>>
>>25978170
>Be grill
>Immediately get attention
Just do IRL what you're doing now roastie
>>
>>25978170
you look pretty cute, desu

although, you've probably got an ugly face and you're just a fucking roastie whore begging for attention from beta virgins on an anonymous anime image board because you can't get any from chad
>>
>>25969629
25 (26 in two months) year old virgin here. Mom does this occasionally to me too.

Funny how my dad has never once brought up the subject or told me to get a GF.
>>
>>25978170
I'll be your Chad if you ask pretty please
>>
Mother said i could be a model and that i'm good looking a few times. But I just can't take it seriously. She got pissed once when I kinda told her it doesn't mean very much since she is my mother. Oh well. 3 years till magic powers.
>>
>>25978245
>>25978301
>>25978352
>"roastie! Quit being attention whore"
>keeps giving her attention
>>
>told by girls I'm most attractive guy in school
>terrible to interact with
>Go out of my way to be a shit cause i'm uncomfortable talking to people
>kv
>>
>>25978430
Bitch I said if she asked pretty please. No way jose would I ever take her if she didn't ask pretty please
>>
>>25969629
> 20 year old virgin
> family and friends compliment me on everything except my looks

At least they're honest.
>>
>>25978483
The only time I ever got a compliment from anyone they fucking hesitated "You look......nice"

fuck you barbera
>>
>>25978236
You might be onto something. When I asked my mom to put me on acne medication, she was all like "you look fine!" Meanwhile I have an oily as fuck face with tons of breakouts that sting like a bitch. Anyone else who looked at me fucking knew what a loser I was.
>>
>>25971712

Bullshit, 5.7 manlet here as well, get laid often.
I do have a 9" dick that helps.
>>
>>25978556
Yah I think for 2 reasons. First the shallow reason which is it hurts their ego. Since we are a direct reflection of them, they need us to validate theirselves.

The 2nd reason is strong love. Mothers usually love so deeply they literally cant see how fucked up we are. It's not that they are lying to us, its they really can't see it. I think they are programmed that way.

My mom has been worried about me lately. She calls and messages a lot cause she knows i'm pretty lonely and depressed.

She gives the standard just put yourself out there shit. She doesnt understand how easy it is for women vs. men.
>>
>>25971738

So start doing Opiats and quit being a little bitch!
>>
>>25972105

Not to mention working 40 hours a fucking week and still not able to put food on the table for an entire month..

People here are little fucking bitches that know shit about life.
>>
>>25972412

What did you expect?

>Ask stranger creepy questions
>Get upset when they refuse to answer

top kek
>>
I'm sure even the Elephant man's mother would have told him that he was handsome tbqhwyf
>>
>>25979203

Well, at least she bought him a hooker...
>>
>>25969629
Learn to take a hint. She wants the D
>>
>>25969629
You know I can take the insults, but patronizing is way worse. Its like they are insulting ur looks and intelligence at the same time wtf normans?
>>
>>25979010
Accutane and opiates are two very different things
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.