[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Hispanic chicks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 2015-eva-mendes.jpg (13KB, 428x428px) Image search: [Google]
2015-eva-mendes.jpg
13KB, 428x428px
Do you like Hispanic chicks?
>>
Yes.
I prefer them, provided they're the traditional type.
Still not comparable to 2dqt, but we will leave that out of this discussion.
>>
I married one, yeah.
>>
>>25969650
what about 2D Hispanic girls?
>>
File: waifu4.png (83KB, 619x937px) Image search: [Google]
waifu4.png
83KB, 619x937px
>>25969792
Absolute best tier girls.
>>
>>25969627
only if they look like eva mendes
>>
>>25969627
Depends, the ones that are not quite white and have a little copper tinge are to die for if they have a good figure, but most of the ones in my Area are Mexicans so they look like barrels
>>
If they are pretty than yea. Most American Latina girls only go for blacks or latino guys though, which sucks. If you go to Central or South America they all love white men, it's a weird reverse role they have.
>>
>>25970686
lol the first part is not true, tons of them go for white guys, probably more so than black guys
>>
I wonder what their feet smell like
>>
>>25969675
Are you happy about it?
>>
I am Latina and I have a white boyfriend and I prefer white males over any other race. I'm attracted to whites naturally. And most Hispanic males where I live are either all psuedo preppy or trashy.
>>
>>25969627

The stereotypical demure rural girl who is mostly quiet and knows how to cook? Fuck yes.

The louder-than-blonde-sorority-girl type who can't cook, are fat, and whose life plan consists of popping out a few kids? Fuck no. Especially if they call themselves Puerto Rican but haven't left the continental US and can't speak more than a few words of Spanish.
>>
>>25970686
Latina girls only go for black guys if they're poor and the black guy is a Tyrone or if they're trying to piss off their parents.
>>
>>25970686

Because a white dude is either a)rich and/or b) a green card.
>>
>>25970760
It depends on where they live
>>25972285
Do you want brownie points for being the white man's slut? Who am I kidding, you're probably just some white guy shitposting
>>
>>25969627
you have to deal with insecure spic men and the woman's extended family, no thanks. I'd fuck one though
>>
>>25972416

Jesus Christ latino guys so often have a massive fucking inferiority complex. It's ridiculous.
>>
yes but I live in the UK and have never met one
>>
>>25972477

At some point in your life track down legitimate Mexican food, or at least high quality Tex-Mex. I'm sure the UK has some Mexican restaurants, but I'd be very suspicious that they wouldn't be up to par.
>>
>>25972400
Mira hombre
>>25972438
>>
>>25972438

I work with them, its funny af when you see it in person. I try to be nice to them, yet, I guess, they see me as competition and try to degrade me.

My response most of the time, "OK Paco"
>>
>>25972394
Only stupid hoes do that. There are a lot of nice people willing to marry someone else just to give them documents.
>>
>>25969627
>white latina
Objectively goddess-tier women.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.