[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shit childhood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1444173199706.png (449KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1444173199706.png
449KB, 540x540px
Dad let me make high explosives and fireworks in my room sice i was 13 years old.

share stories
>>
>>25969549
>dad lets him have fun and be the cool guy
>shit childhood

I don't hate my chidhood tho, but you must be baitin or retarded, I know this line became a meme but you can't escape from that
>>
>>25969579
It fucked up my life a little bit, because none of my friends parents would let them hang out with me
>>
>>25969549
>>25969617
Are you retard? Your dad didn't do anything sexual, psyically, and emotionally abusive to you. He just gave you freedom to do whatever you wanted and trusted you not to kill yourself.
You fucken shit, your dad treated you like Thomas Edison and other sciencest who didn't have limits place on them since childhood and invented awesome stuff. You really fucked up you gifted life with be a vengeful pussy brat. You should use those fireworks to kill yourself because, you wasted you gifted life being a pussy. Please, kill yourself.
>>
>>25969617
>dad gives you the freedom to do what you want
>still blames your dad for your actions
>>
File: 1448926775676.jpg (108KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448926775676.jpg
108KB, 764x1024px
>>25969549
he was training you to take down the establishment

you failed him
>>
my dad did some kind of a crime when I was a kid and wasn't allowed to have guns anymore, but he didn't have to turn in his ammo somehow so he let me have it
I broke all of them open and put the gunpowder in a jar and lit it on fire
the flames were probably 15 feet high, it was pretty awesome
>>
>>25969549
Thats a pretty offtopic story to open a thread like this
>>
>>25969549
my mom would give me tramadol when i was sick so id leave her alone :^/
>>
>>25969796
>dad lets me do whatever i want knowing that i could kill myself anytime
>my friends parents hate me now
> not allowed to go out with friends anymore
>>
>>25970102
are you 15 or something?
>>
>>25970161
im 19 now
>>
>>25969821
i think my dad should have been a little more responsible in not letting a pre teen make explosives without any supervision
>>
>>25970231
He trusted you so much that he let you do that, he probably thought you had a genuine interest in the science behind explosives and would want to chase after it in college instead of being on an Indonesian kpop board complaining that your dad gave you too much freedom
>>
>>25970270
who the fuck lets a child with no sense of safety or judgement make things that could kill them?
And side note, things did explode in my room and hurt me, and he didn't ever put his foot down
>>
>>25970316
Maybe if you didn't have an IQ of 63 you'd realize that if an activity you're doing is hurting yourself and making you lose friends then you should probably stop

God damn this is the dumbest thread I've seen in a while, a shit childhood would be if your dad beat you or helicoptered over you your whole life not giving you the freedom to do something interesting
>>
>>25970411
i was a kid, and he practically encouraged me to continue doing it even after i nearly went deaf twice from flash powder blowing up in my face.
>>
>>25970476
>blow shit up in your face
>blame your dad

God damn stop complaining, you didn't have a shit childhood
>>
>>25970517
You realize that 13 year olds don't think very well, dont you?
>>
>>25970545
You pick up the whole pain = bad a couple months after birth. Dogs have this ability as well as most developed mammals at an early stage.
>>
>>25970632
it happened once, and then i wanted to quit doing it but he convinced me it wouldn't happen again, but it did
>>
Ever make TATP? Almost blew myself up multiple times with that shit. 100% on an NSA watchlist with all the shit I used too look up. Man I miss roguesci.
>>
>>25970716
i could never get the acids i needed for that, but i made anfo a few times, and blew up some trees
>>
>>25969549
What a little bitch you are.
My parents let me do the same thing,just cautioned me to be careful with it,and my childhood rocked socks.
>>
>>25969549
hey taha
>>
>>25973013
its jake
>>
File: 1453211517869.png (643KB, 1050x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1453211517869.png
643KB, 1050x1250px
>>25969549
>80s
>dad finds mother when she was 15 and he 21
>fucks her
>few years later he reluctantly marries her and gives her kids
>he never wanted kids
>rapes mother anally when i was 2-3
>they stay together
>father is like a stranger in my early years, always feared him and was ignored and treated like an irritant
>they dicorce when im 10-11 years old
>have to stay at his trailer on weekends, get fed nothing but ham slices and sit in the park playing with stones
>few years go and he sits me down and tells me he doesnt want me anymore and takes me back to mother
>mother has been in and out of abusive boyfriends since
>tfw i have lived in total isolation with no father figure all my life
>bullied in all stages of life
>my flesh is but robot plating
>pretty sure he raped me sister at some point also
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.