[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello! I am A Non Ni Mouse, Pleased to meet you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Hello!
I am A Non Ni Mouse, Pleased to meet you
>>
>>25968325
Hi, A non ni mouse. Nice to meet u. Please be my first friend in 15 years
>>
>>25968325
You're p. cute mousey mouse
>>
be safe little mouse!
>>
>>25968357
Okay, my interests are digigng holes and eating cheese, what about you?

>>25968382
T-thank you :)

>>25968754
I'm doing my best every day! But sometimes spooky cats roam the area and it makes me scared :(
>>
Yeah nah yu stupid rat. You look pretty ugly no offence.

Do you have a girlfriend?
>>
>>25968931
I like to feed mice to my snake. Interested?
>>
>>25968325
Damn I want a pet mouse now... It wouldn't take too much effort to keep the little dude happy right?
>>
>>25968325
Hey mousie r u a virgin?
>>
>>25969186
Well I require a lot of love! Also no snakes or cats please!
>>25969234
No I am not a virgin hehe. I have fucked my sibling before. Shit was cash.
>>
>>25968325
Please to meet, mouse.
How you are. Me am fine.
>>
I extend unto the magical protection so that anyone who posts about killing or harming you will suffer grave punishment.
>>
>>25969280
Im good! Just watching mouse television. Did you hear about the mouse who's human tied them to a fan? So scary!
>>
>>25969353
Thank you kind human! My people have suffered so much because of violent humans. They take their anger out on us mice. So sad.
>>
>>25969186

A mouse is a good pet but not if you're clumsy or accident-prone. They're easily injured.

It's better to adopt a homeless one than buy one from a pet store.

You have to change out their bedding every week at least. I think hay makes a pretty good bedding.

Male mice can be kept alone but female mice prefer to be kept in pairs or trios.
>>
File: ij.png (402KB, 700x771px) Image search: [Google]
ij.png
402KB, 700x771px
I FUCKING LOVE TINY CUTE MICE

>>25969405
WHAT DO THE FEMALE MICE DO TOGETHER

DO THEY CHILL OUT
>>
>>25969405
Alright thanks for the tips! I had a hamster when I was 12, and damn, that thing was adorable. But as for the accident prone thing... I don't think I'd be as much of a danger to it as my giant klutz of a roommate, but still, it may be worth looking into
>>
>>25968325
H-hello there A Non Ni, I think I've seen you around before.

You into sunflower seeds :) ?
>>
File: 15b45aed99fd64c504b04fd2a14058c9.png (382KB, 1008x869px) Image search: [Google]
15b45aed99fd64c504b04fd2a14058c9.png
382KB, 1008x869px
>>25968325
Hello Non Ni Mouse just sit on my lap everything will be okay.
>>
>>25969456

>DO THEY CHILL OUT

Yeah they do. They also groom each other and tunnel under their bedding.

If you use hay for bedding in their container, you might want to cut it a litttle short before putting it in there. Otherwise it gets too be like this big springy monolithic thing and it's inconvenient to take out part of it without disturbing the rest (and plus it's harder to tell if they might be hiding under it).

The cool thing about white mice is that if you use dark green hay in their cage, you can see them easily. If you get grey mice then they kind of blend in with the green hay.
>>
>>25969527
Dude I had a hamster. Not a good pet. Just ran to hide all the time. I wasn't even sad when it died.
>>
BIG
RAT
COCKS
>>
>>25969693

It might have been through some shit early in its life.

If you've ever seen what goes on at hamster mills, you'd understand. It's fucked up.
>>
>>25968325
What is that trail behind you, A Non Ni Mouse? Chocolate chips and lemonade? For me!? Dawwww...

>Anon later died of hanta virus.
>>
>>25969767
Humans are awful.

One day in the far future I hope we somehow atone for shit like that.
>>
>>25969564
Yeah totally! Its my favorite snack! Are you a girl mouse?
>>
>>25969767
Oh, and I remember I tried to train it for a month by giving it treats. It didn't even help. And it was only awake at night fucking scratching on the cage and making me wake up. Now I remember why I hate that little fucker. -_-
>>
>>25969902
I names my guinea pigs cancer and robot because one acted and moved like a robot and one had a tumor on its but. Good times.
>>
>>25969902

Think about it. You don't know what it had been through before you got it.

Read this.

http://www.humanesociety.org/issues/puppy_mills/facts/pet_mills.html

A lot of the animals at pet shops were abused when they were little and it messes them up mentally.
>>
>>25968325
i want to see your corpse writhing with maggots
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.