[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
who else /drinking away the pain/ here?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
who else /drinking away the pain/ here?
share your stories, I tried to play dark souls 2 but ended up here because it has gotten too hard4me
>>
>>25967058
There there.

We all have our moments. I drink to deal with people and glean some kind of noy from life. I'm a much more agreeable fellow when I'm drunk. But I hate myself.
>>
>>25967145
*joy from life.
>>
>>25967145
The real reason I'm drunk is because I'm dealing with withdrawal effects of other drugs and because I too hate myself. I guess you hate your life because you're a classic robot, correct me if I'm wrong. Well, same for me. KV, friendless, hobbyless, unhappy.
>>
"Her."

She just married my former best friend.
>>
pls reply to my thread
it's the only thing I have right now
>>
>>25967284
Is that why he's your former best friend?
>>
>>25967460

Yes. He was my only friend, in fact. Not much of one.
>>
First beer down and I'm here because Fallout 4 isn't any fun.
>>
>>25967525
I can't talk about relationships or friendship, but I certainly can talk about this. The lore is horrible, but I guess you already know that.
Do you know any good games that released recently? I can recommend Distance and Barony.
>>
i'm starting to get really addicted to alcohol.

help me
>>
>>25967598
No, I've just been playing Counter Strike for shits and giggles.
>>
>>25967934
I really crave ketamin. It numbs even better than alcohol. I recently threw away my stash because I wanted to stop, but I already consider getting more. I imagine alcohol is worse since you can get it everywhere. Getting K is kind of a tedious process, so I should be safe. I hope I can get this under control.
>>
File: 1453027500496.jpg (27 KB, 510x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453027500496.jpg
27 KB, 510x364
I'm on new antidepressants and can't drink because they're hard on liver. Feels pretty bad.
>>
I'm drunk most of the time too OP. Its gotten to the point that I can't leave the bed without taking a drink in the morning. I know its only going to get worse for me if I don't quit soon, the doctor told me I need to quit last week, but sobriety scares me shitless. I don't know OP, I feel like I'm just digging myself in to a deeper and deeper hole.
>>
>>25967058
just bought some glen moray, no idea how it tastes but doubt ill care in an hour
>>
>>25968130
Why are you drinking? I do it because I hate myself. Most of all, because my sober inner monologue hates me and every decision. I've tried to be a better person but nothing I've changed in my life every made me happier.
I would recommend taking some other drugs as a form of escapism. Just to lower the damage you make to your body. I don't even think that I will ever be normal, so I don't really give a fuck what happens on the long run.
>>
you guys should just hang out with your friends more, text a buddy and see if he wants to go get something to eat. its saturday, put the bottle down
>>
>>25968237
Loneliness, fear, self hatred. Take your pick. I just like being numb.
>>
File: rr.gif (36 KB, 300x148) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rr.gif
36 KB, 300x148
>>25968309

>Implying I have friends.
>>
>>25968350
Same here, I pick all three.
I don't even know why I keep asking, everyone answers the same way. I just want to talk to people. I wish I could feel the same way sober.
>>
>>25968399
why dont you have any friends?
>>
>>25968597

I'm too ugly and weird to fit in with humanity.
>>
>>25967058
>took a xanax
>started playing video games
>drank a bottle of wine
>ended up going outside to get more wine from gas station
>ended up at the bar somehow
>see friends at bar
>drink more
>gf comes to bar
>buy shots for everyone
>I black out fast as fuck
>knock over chairs at bar when i try to stand up
>bar tender wont sell me more
>play music really loud at table on phone, gf and friends telling me to turn it down
>dont listen
>end up going to another bar
>i act a fool and think its funny to curse at people
>try to fall asleep in pile of snow on side of the road
>if gf didnt drag me home out of the snow, i would legit be frozen dead right now
>still dont know how i didnt choke on vomit
>already almost died from benzos and alchhol before
>still do this shit

hopefully i fucking learned this time. god damnit im a fucking lucky ass degenerate
>>
>>25968967
jesus fucking christ anon.

good thing you didnt die
>>
>>25968611
well that sucks, i have some pretty ugly friends tho, i dont judge , i would hang out with you
>>
>>25967058
>talking to oneitis
>she's drinking heavily and refuses to stop despite my pleading and won't tell me what's bothering her
>try to comfort her but that's hard to do over skype and eventually she stops answering me
>start drinking myself because i feel fucking terrible
>pass out at my desk
>wake up to a missed call

please end my life
>>
>>25968967
>>25969178
Fuck off (failed) normies.
>>
>>25967058
I smoke it away bruv
>>
I try to talk to people but nobody listens.
>>
File: 1348966066963.png (872 KB, 868x1159) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1348966066963.png
872 KB, 868x1159
>>25970948
Also this, everything will be alright when you're high as fuck.
>>
>>25967058
Go download dragons dogma bro
>>
well, i think i wasted mw adolecence and all my life until the moment
And now im very ugly and "antisocial" to get a normal life
>>
>used to drink away the pain
>would wake up in even more pain
>repeat the process
>one day get introduced to adderall
>now rail the pain away
>bonus points: feel way better than when drunk AND feel motivated to get work done
>>
>>25967058
Yes I drink a lot, it is good.
>>
>>25968597
None of us do, and if you do, get the fuck off the board you moron. This is not for you.
>>
>>25967058
i gotta drink after wagecucking anon, just doesn't feel like my day is over until i'm a bit buzzed.
>>
File: 1415473109949.gif (498 KB, 160x108) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415473109949.gif
498 KB, 160x108
>>25967058
>tfw anything stopped hurting a long time ago
>tfw only drink to feel good
>>
Bottle of rum. Pls halp me gud
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
Thread DB ID: 456441

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.