[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who else /drinking away the pain/ here? share your stories, I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

who else /drinking away the pain/ here?
share your stories, I tried to play dark souls 2 but ended up here because it has gotten too hard4me
>>
>>25967058
There there.

We all have our moments. I drink to deal with people and glean some kind of noy from life. I'm a much more agreeable fellow when I'm drunk. But I hate myself.
>>
>>25967145
*joy from life.
>>
>>25967145
The real reason I'm drunk is because I'm dealing with withdrawal effects of other drugs and because I too hate myself. I guess you hate your life because you're a classic robot, correct me if I'm wrong. Well, same for me. KV, friendless, hobbyless, unhappy.
>>
"Her."

She just married my former best friend.
>>
pls reply to my thread
it's the only thing I have right now
>>
>>25967284
Is that why he's your former best friend?
>>
>>25967460

Yes. He was my only friend, in fact. Not much of one.
>>
First beer down and I'm here because Fallout 4 isn't any fun.
>>
>>25967525
I can't talk about relationships or friendship, but I certainly can talk about this. The lore is horrible, but I guess you already know that.
Do you know any good games that released recently? I can recommend Distance and Barony.
>>
i'm starting to get really addicted to alcohol.

help me
>>
>>25967598
No, I've just been playing Counter Strike for shits and giggles.
>>
>>25967934
I really crave ketamin. It numbs even better than alcohol. I recently threw away my stash because I wanted to stop, but I already consider getting more. I imagine alcohol is worse since you can get it everywhere. Getting K is kind of a tedious process, so I should be safe. I hope I can get this under control.
>>
File: 1453027500496.jpg (27KB, 510x364px) Image search: [Google]
1453027500496.jpg
27KB, 510x364px
I'm on new antidepressants and can't drink because they're hard on liver. Feels pretty bad.
>>
I'm drunk most of the time too OP. Its gotten to the point that I can't leave the bed without taking a drink in the morning. I know its only going to get worse for me if I don't quit soon, the doctor told me I need to quit last week, but sobriety scares me shitless. I don't know OP, I feel like I'm just digging myself in to a deeper and deeper hole.
>>
>>25967058
just bought some glen moray, no idea how it tastes but doubt ill care in an hour
>>
>>25968130
Why are you drinking? I do it because I hate myself. Most of all, because my sober inner monologue hates me and every decision. I've tried to be a better person but nothing I've changed in my life every made me happier.
I would recommend taking some other drugs as a form of escapism. Just to lower the damage you make to your body. I don't even think that I will ever be normal, so I don't really give a fuck what happens on the long run.
>>
you guys should just hang out with your friends more, text a buddy and see if he wants to go get something to eat. its saturday, put the bottle down
>>
>>25968237
Loneliness, fear, self hatred. Take your pick. I just like being numb.
>>
File: rr.gif (36KB, 300x148px) Image search: [Google]
rr.gif
36KB, 300x148px
>>25968309

>Implying I have friends.
>>
>>25968350
Same here, I pick all three.
I don't even know why I keep asking, everyone answers the same way. I just want to talk to people. I wish I could feel the same way sober.
>>
>>25968399
why dont you have any friends?
>>
>>25968597

I'm too ugly and weird to fit in with humanity.
>>
File: homepage_large.eb62616b.jpg (88KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.eb62616b.jpg
88KB, 319x319px
>>25967058
>took a xanax
>started playing video games
>drank a bottle of wine
>ended up going outside to get more wine from gas station
>ended up at the bar somehow
>see friends at bar
>drink more
>gf comes to bar
>buy shots for everyone
>I black out fast as fuck
>knock over chairs at bar when i try to stand up
>bar tender wont sell me more
>play music really loud at table on phone, gf and friends telling me to turn it down
>dont listen
>end up going to another bar
>i act a fool and think its funny to curse at people
>try to fall asleep in pile of snow on side of the road
>if gf didnt drag me home out of the snow, i would legit be frozen dead right now
>still dont know how i didnt choke on vomit
>already almost died from benzos and alchhol before
>still do this shit

hopefully i fucking learned this time. god damnit im a fucking lucky ass degenerate
>>
>>25968967
jesus fucking christ anon.

good thing you didnt die
>>
>>25968611
well that sucks, i have some pretty ugly friends tho, i dont judge , i would hang out with you
>>
>>25967058
>talking to oneitis
>she's drinking heavily and refuses to stop despite my pleading and won't tell me what's bothering her
>try to comfort her but that's hard to do over skype and eventually she stops answering me
>start drinking myself because i feel fucking terrible
>pass out at my desk
>wake up to a missed call

please end my life
>>
>>25968967
>>25969178
Fuck off (failed) normies.
>>
>>25967058
I smoke it away bruv
>>
I try to talk to people but nobody listens.
>>
File: 1348966066963.png (872KB, 868x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1348966066963.png
872KB, 868x1159px
>>25970948
Also this, everything will be alright when you're high as fuck.
>>
>>25967058
Go download dragons dogma bro
>>
well, i think i wasted mw adolecence and all my life until the moment
And now im very ugly and "antisocial" to get a normal life
>>
>used to drink away the pain
>would wake up in even more pain
>repeat the process
>one day get introduced to adderall
>now rail the pain away
>bonus points: feel way better than when drunk AND feel motivated to get work done
>>
>>25967058
Yes I drink a lot, it is good.
>>
>>25968597
None of us do, and if you do, get the fuck off the board you moron. This is not for you.
>>
>>25967058
i gotta drink after wagecucking anon, just doesn't feel like my day is over until i'm a bit buzzed.
>>
File: 1415473109949.gif (498KB, 160x108px) Image search: [Google]
1415473109949.gif
498KB, 160x108px
>>25967058
>tfw anything stopped hurting a long time ago
>tfw only drink to feel good
>>
Bottle of rum. Pls halp me gud
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.