[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>22, never had a gf >have a chance to get a gf right now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 328973845.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
328973845.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>22, never had a gf
>have a chance to get a gf right now
>and become a normie
>it's practically handed to me on a silver platter
>she even said (verbatim) "I think we're more than just friends I'm happy to see where it leads"
>just need to play my cards right
>suddenly don't want to
>22 and no gf, tried numerous times and it's always just ended up in rejection and embarrassment
>there is something wrong with me, everyone else has at least had lots of sex by now
>I will of course find a way to fuck this up
>and make myself feel more pain and embarrassment, except this time it will be 10 times worse than anything before, I can feel it
>why do I have to 'play my cards right'? I don't owe her shit

Really I have intense feelings for her and she is on my mind 24/7 but I also want to forget about her because I know from a lot of personal experience this will be over before anything even begins. I know women, they are selfish sluts. They are literally sociopathic creatures that like to see men like me suffer.

I made the stupid mistake of telling my mum about her, when she asked when I'm doing next weekend I told her I'm meeting a friend. She asked who, I told her, she was nearly on the brink of tears at the fake notion of her socially under-developed piece of shit of a son getting girlfriend finally, as my normie chad older brother I think is on his 6th girlfriend now and is thinking of marriage.

How the fuck do I forget this woman. She will make my life go even deeper to hell.
>>
>>25966863
Your are probably afraid of being shown affection because of former failed attempts and now your mind is trying to tell your "You're just going to get tricked again".
This is general problem many people suffer under, just go for it anon. It might work out, it might not. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>25966863
don't be such a faggot, act normal and go for it?
if it doesn't work out don't be such a pussy
>>
>>25966935
what do I have to lose if it doesn't work out? Everything. might kill myself.
>>
OP, you can cut her out of your life, but you'll never forget her. Never.
>>
>>25966957
Anon, no person is ever worth killing yourself over.
Yeah you might get sad for a while, hell you might feel your world crumble beneath your feet. Most humans go through that at some point(s) in their life. But you shouldn't kill yourself over something like that. I'm rooting for you lad. (Just don't get married or have kids before you're 100% sure it's gonna work in the long run.)
>>
>>25967026
I was in a pretty similar situation 3 years ago, and it took 2 years for me to get over it. It didn't help that I was forced to see that bitch everyday though.
>>
File: cant delete love.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cant delete love.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>25966863
as for me
>22, never had a gf
>have a chance to get a gf right now
>and become a normie
>it's practically handed to me on a silver platter
>know she's batshit insane and emotionally unstable
nope.JPEG I'd rather be a wizard
>>
>>25966863
Dude just go with it.
I was in a similar place as you and I have been with my gf for like 4 years now. I'm thinking about dumping her now for something better.
You too can have the power
>>
>>25967057
But you did get over it, well done anon.
>>
>>25967110
This will ruin me though, we both have so much in common, we've sent 4000 texts between each other over the past month, we spent new years on the phone to each other yadda yadda. I think she is scheming to ruin me.
>>
File: 1431154164537.png (212KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1431154164537.png
212KB, 400x400px
>20 year old KHV
>got my dick sucked once through a german version of tinder
>pretty degenerate tbqh
>have chance of getting now
>she's a virgin and knows I am too
>seems like the type of girl who doesn't want secrets hidden from each other
>afraid I can't bear with it never telling her
>she probably dumps me right aways if I tell her beforehand
>she doesn't know I'm a former closet weeb yet
>she doesn't know I do nothing besides university than playing vidya yet
>she's my best friends cousin
>he's alright with it
>like her, but have these constant thoughts of not doing because I might hurt her pretty hard
>afraid my friend hates me then
Why are we always scared and pussy out when something like this happens? It's not the first time. I had two chances of getting a gf till now, but because of this I pussied out and did nothing after all.
>>
>>25966957
im fed up with these faggots who say that they will an hero over a girl,

grow a fucking dick faggot
>>
>>25967307
Just do it anon.

>>25967389
This.
>>
>>25966863
>>she even said (verbatim) "I think we're more than just friends I'm happy to see where it leads"
How did you accomplish this?
>>
>>25967471
Asked her out

Set a date

Asked her if we're just doing this as friends or what, and she replied with that.
>>
>>25967555
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fack you normie
>>
>>25967555
Was she a stranger when you asked her out?
>>
File: 1447016264999.png (368KB, 945x574px) Image search: [Google]
1447016264999.png
368KB, 945x574px
>attracted to girl
>she is very likely attracted to me aswell
>immediately lose all my attraction for her

Why does this happen every time anons. There's only one girl I didn't lose interest in and she ended our unofficial relationship before she was even my real gf because she realised part of my powerlevel because I basically only played vidya in my freetime and am boring.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxR3geMfsAQ
>>
>>25968216
no, we knew each other.
>>
>>25968414
How?
How did you get her to like you?
>>
>>25968481
I didn't do anything in partciular, she was working where I was at as work experience for a couple weeks, we just glanced at each other a lot and noticed, added her on facebook, she messaged me first.
>>
>>25967344
What is the German version of tinder?
>>
File: nyltshir.png (45KB, 165x155px) Image search: [Google]
nyltshir.png
45KB, 165x155px
>>25968239
I guess you have to go for whales(of the smaller kind) and train them to lose weight and build confidence in themselves. Normiegrills lack character, are shallow and boring. Whales often have character, humour but are paranoid about themselves.

I dunno :s
>>
Go for it anon or it will drive you crazy with 'what if ?' questions for the rest of your life
>>
>>25969652
Well I am going to stay over at her house for a few days so I am technically 'going for it' but deep down I just know something will go wrong.

I will awkwardly try to kiss her and she will give me this 'wtf' face and say we're just friends.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.