[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I really enjoyed today Anon. It's weird to th

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 11

File: Oxana.png (759KB, 451x800px) Image search: [Google]
Oxana.png
759KB, 451x800px
>"I really enjoyed today Anon. It's weird to think that we barely said two words to each other over all those months yet today I don't think we stopped talking! Oh, wait. Why are you closing the gate? Aren't you going to walk my to my front door? I'd like to say goodnight properly if you don't mind."

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKW2H0WBqW8]
>>
What are you doing, OP.
>>
>>25966279

> Oxana

Try Katie, and you'd be right. Also, nice photoshopping. She was fat. I'd know. I dated her for 9 months.
>>
File: CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg (194KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg
194KB, 1080x720px
>"Gosh do you think it's going to snow like this all night? If it does I can't imagine the roads will be very safe. Say, if you get the day off tomorrow how about we go for a long walk together? I was planning to cook something nice and warm for tomorrow anyway, I bet it'll taste nicer after going out in the snow. You know I always loved snowy days as a kid, my dad would take me and my brother out sledding and then take us to McDonald's for coffee and donuts. I'm always reminded of how much I miss him when it snows like this. I wish you got to meet each other, I think you'd have gotten along. Well, goodnight Anon. I love you."

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh2VfWp5scE]
>>
Why are you doing this, OP? It makes me feel lonely
>>
File: Polly.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Polly.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>you will never exit the main doors of Eastern Greene High School as the bell rings out in the hallway behind you and other kids walk alone or with friends all around you and walk down the three clean concrete steps and along the path across the well-maintained lawn and see the girl who recently moved to your school leaning against the stone sign at the foot of the lawn bearing the school's name and motto and walk towards her as she holds her binder across her stomach and twists one of her converse shoes so that it alternates between resting on its sole and the white rubber along the side and have her look up expressionlessly as you step onto the grass and see her smile a little and raise her eyebrows and walk slowly with your heads bent watching your feet along the sidewalk as you walk through quiet suburban streets lined with sparsely leaves trees that make the sidewalk mostly shaded but covered in shifting polka-dot coins of light and make some self-deprecating joke in response to something she says and hear her laugh and look sideways at you with her eyes wrinkled and her top lip retracted over her small canine teeth

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08M7pmmjy58]
>>
File: Lena.png (675KB, 453x607px) Image search: [Google]
Lena.png
675KB, 453x607px
>you will never close the driver's side door and hear her close the passenger door at almost the same time and think how much louder it sounds when a car door closes at night and wait on the sidewalk as she rounds the bonnet and comes to stand beside you and take her hand and see her smile with her cheek already red from the cold and walk slowly together along the quiet sidewalk past homes with lights on behind the drawn blinds and finally approach your parents' house and walk together along the narrow path and knock your usual rhythmic knock and look across at your girlfriend and hear her sniff from the cold and see small tears forming along the bottom of her eyeballs and have her shrug as if wanting to communicate something and give her a brief kiss which you hope will reassure her that she shouldn't be nervous to meet your parents who don't seem to have heard you knocking and tell her to wait there and walk to the side of the house to try the locked gate and hear your girlfriend whispering loudly to come back to the door and stand beside her again on the small lighted porch as the silhouttes of your parents approach the door through the frosted glass

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkFP0DLBByM]
>>
>>25966389
There are no donuts at mcdonalds you lying whore
>>
These always make me feel lonely..

Never stop OP, I need this
>>
File: 1449611143881.jpg (44KB, 617x627px) Image search: [Google]
1449611143881.jpg
44KB, 617x627px
>>25966781
>>25966649
>>25966389
>>25966279
>Oxana.png
>CAPTURE_11_06_13.jpg
>Polly.jpg
>Lena.png
>mfw
>>
File: 1375922274564.jpg (154KB, 562x953px) Image search: [Google]
1375922274564.jpg
154KB, 562x953px
>>25966279

>quote regarding highly detailed and realistic hypothetical situation between you and girl
>pic of attractive girl whom you are supposed to imagine saying these things

These threads are kind of fuckin disturbing after a while. I admire the intricacies and realism and shit but even that is fucked up too.
>>
File: ooooooooooh.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
ooooooooooh.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>>25966389
>I love you

wow you guys still have the robot? smhtbhfam
>>
>>25967054
>hey anon watch me drink all this whine like the fucking lush I am XDDDDD
I hate those types of girls.
>>
>you will never slide open the canopy of your F4F Wildcat on the return leg of an endless combat air patrol over the south pacific, the tropical air rushing into the cockpit, drying your sweat-soaked flightsuit
>>
>>25967382

I'm pretty ok with missing out on WWII combat actually
>>
>>25967382
>tropical air
>drying

You've never been to the tropics, have you?
>>
File: Franchesca.jpg (614KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Franchesca.jpg
614KB, 2048x1536px
>you will never instinctively reply to something her father says to you during a meal with her family and have them all laugh and have her mother wipe the side of her eye from laughing so much and feel a prod against your shin and look over to see your girlfriend holding back laughter and smiling with her lips curled inward and pressed together

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnNIVT0oU6w]
>>
>>25967470
would it really be equally as humid at higher altitudes? wouldn't the moisture be closer to sea level?
>>
>>25967054
...do you seriously believe this dialogue is "realistic"?
>>
>>25967689
Then what is? Imitate a dialogue anon. Show us.
>>
File: 1449693855907.jpg (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1449693855907.jpg
9KB, 205x246px
pls, OP, why must you do this to me?
>>
>>25969104
better get used to it, he ain't stopping and he has done this for god knows how long.
>>
>>25966279
Are you trying to make me kill myself or something?
>>
>>25967566
this chick looks like a dude
>>
>>25970950
of course he is. why else would he do this?
>>
File: Michaela.jpg (180KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Michaela.jpg
180KB, 480x480px
>"I can't believe you thought I had such high standards. Well I guess I know I need to work on my flirtations skills at least. I mean I thought I'd made it pretty clear that I was attracted to you, but you seemed so indifferent that I sort of figured you didn't really notice me. Oh Anon, you know you really are too hard on yourself sometimes you know. You have a lot going for you, it's strange how everybody seems to see that except you."

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLbdshUssBY]
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.