[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want to be a good person >tfw you've done too

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1451867975407.jpg (384KB, 726x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1451867975407.jpg
384KB, 726x1024px
>tfw want to be a good person
>tfw you've done too many bad things in the past to be redeemed
>>
File: LukeRedSaber.jpg (121KB, 868x552px) Image search: [Google]
LukeRedSaber.jpg
121KB, 868x552px
>>25965207
I felt the same way until I heard this from someone else:
What really matters is your actions now. If you want to be a good person, if you act like a good person, if others see you as a good person, you are a good person, regardless of what's happened in the past.

Granted this was after years and years of hard work devoting myself to turning my life around and being a better person, but I feel that it still applies. OP, try not to think of what you've already done, but of what you can do.

And remember, it's never too late to start. It's better to lead a good life from this moment on than to continue being an asshole just because you've always been one.
>>
Good person is just someone who selflessly sacrifices himself for the normies. And why should I do that.
>>
>>25965382
A good person is someone who does good to others. That doesn't mean that they have to be normies, and that doesn't mean that you have to sacrifice yourself. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.
>>
>>25965660
Well most people are normies though. And to help someone else you are spending time, effort, maybe even money. You could spend these things on yourself, but instead you spend them on someone else. So you sacrifice yourself. Altruism is a disease that normies use to control inferiors.
>>
>>25965382
Ya its hard to be a good person with all these shitty normies everywhere.
>>
>>25965699
You can choose to include people in your life who are not normies. They may comprise the majority of the population but far from all of it. Spending time, effort, money, etc. on other people tends to lead to direct benefits for yourself, it's not a completely unfair transaction. You gain their trust, gratitude, love, all sorts of positive qualities or things that makes your effort pay for itself.

For example, you may know someone who needs a ride to the airport. If you say no, you fuck them over, which in turn makes them want to fuck you over. They're far less likely to lend you favors in the future, and will probably speak to you and see you less in the future, further decreasing opportunities to help them and get things in return. If you do help them, they will be indebted to you, will show you gratitude, and you might even feel good about it.

I'm not saying the only reason you should help people is so that people will do shit for you in turn, I'm just illustrating that there are reasons to help others, even normies, besides how good it makes you feel and how much it contributes to the well-being of yourself and society at large.
>>
>>25965936
>If you say no, you fuck them over, which in turn makes them want to fuck you over.
This right here is how I know you're a dirty normie scum. You think I'm obligated to take you to the airport? I AM NOT. And by not doing it, I'm not fucking you over.

But I get it, that's how normies think. They think that inferior people are just on this world as a support. To help the people who got lucky succeed. So when someone inferior refuses to selflessly help you, you take it as in insult and as trying to fuck you over. Because in your little normie mind, he has to do it.

Fuck.
You.
Normie.
>>
File: jesus4.jpg (16KB, 301x421px) Image search: [Google]
jesus4.jpg
16KB, 301x421px
>>25965207
Anon, there's no sin that's beyond redemption if you truly accept that that your actions were bad and want to atone for it.
>>
>>25965207
This. But it also sucks that people do not care if you did something nice 5 mins ago, they will always remind you of what you did years ago.
>>
>>25966014
No, I say that because if I ask someone for a favor, I obviously need to have something done that I can't take care of by myself. If that person turns me down, I either have to find someone else and ask them the same shit, or I'm just straight fucked out of what I'm doing. No matter how you spin it, that is an inconvenience. There's nothing about inferiority here, or anyone having to do anything- that's all you, man.
>>
>>25966160
If there is something you can't do yourself and have to ask someone to do it for you, that is YOUR fault. The person who turned you down hasn't caused you any inconvenience. That was you who did it. If you're angry at the other person, you're out of your fucking mind.

Also inferiority does play into it. Inferior people are expected to do these things much more. Because people assume they don't have many friends and don't have social leverage, so they think they're obligated to help someone who got luckier.
>>
>>25965207
You made your bed, now lie in it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.