[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT I cannot believe this amount of CUCKING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

File: Untitled.png (59KB, 923x640px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
59KB, 923x640px
has there ever been a greater CLUCK?
>>
>>25964758
>Overreact to blizzard
>Throw a party to celebrate

normies and their parties... i don't fucking get it
>>
File: 1453477384686.png (591KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1453477384686.png
591KB, 604x453px
That's what you get for dating a slut.
>>
File: IMG_1206.jpg (20KB, 163x173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1206.jpg
20KB, 163x173px
>>25964758
>Gets cheated on
>Runs down to the basement
>Everyone else outside having a snowball fight.

What the fuck. Ideally, I would have whooped someone's ass but is it worth jail time?
>>
He should start a fire in the basement
>>
>snowball fight

This guy is so far down the hierarchy that I'ms urprised other people even know his name, let alone be complicit in his gf stepping out.
>>
>>25964848
I would be more worried about my pride than jail time.
>>
>Go up to Romeo, shake his hand and say, "Thanks, bro, I owe you one. You saved me from actually marrying this chick. Good luck in your future together, you're both douche bags so I'm sure you'll get along great."
Thanks for cucking me bro!

>>25964848
>They're stuck because of blizzard. He should burn house down.
>>
I can't believe people can do this to other people.

Where did it all go wrong.
>>
>>25965019
When apes started losing their body hair and using tools
>>
File: 1452375909981.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
1452375909981.gif
2MB, 237x240px
what is up with all these reddit threads lately?
>>
so is r9k like bizarro 4chan where you steal content from reddit instead of the other way around?
>>
She was drunk so she can't be responsible for her actions, blaming her for this is very childish.
>>
File: 1409510407047s.jpg (2KB, 125x87px) Image search: [Google]
1409510407047s.jpg
2KB, 125x87px
>>25965231
no just no. i would have punched the teeth out of the guy and the bitch up for doing that shit
>>
>>25965231
Too obvious.
0/8
>>
>>25965150
>>25965184
stfu fags that shithole is a goldmine for cucking material

faggot niggers jews roasties
>>
OP is a neat cuck fantasy. The guy even is a douchebag the "cuck" really hates and the gf ends up sucking him off. How quaint.
>>
>>25965297
>faggot niggers jews roasties
you're trying too hard to fit in reddit
>>
>>25965317
It's to pass the robot nigger jew roast fag
>>
>>25964758
Do you even know what the word "cuck" means? Obviously you don't, underaged virgin.
>>
File: GETOUT.png (434KB, 1308x892px) Image search: [Google]
GETOUT.png
434KB, 1308x892px
I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT
>>
>>25965425
OP clearly browses reddit all day long to find fap material for his virginal cuck fantasies.
>>
>>25965106
that made me let go of an original kek
>>
>>25965455
>>25965425
>>25965374
You're voting for Sanders don't you? Kikes
>>
Guy should look on the brightside: Chad saved him from marrying a ho.
>>
>>25964758
what a pathetic specimen
>>
>>25964848
oh shit that reminds me i'm supposed to take the GRE today
>>
File: trump-dream.jpg (20KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
trump-dream.jpg
20KB, 500x301px
>>25965489
i never said i was going to vote for kikeders, get out reddit
>>
OP's train of thought:

>fap fap fap
>oh yea... self-insert as that guy... aahhhhh
>if I had a girlfriend, I would want nothing more than to walk in on her blowing another guy
>fap fap fap

There may be people with even bigger cuck fantasies than OP, but I haven't ever seen one.
>>
>>25965297
>>25965340
stfu fags that shithole is a goldmine for cucking material
>>
File: 1451242161836.gif (2MB, 374x254px) Image search: [Google]
1451242161836.gif
2MB, 374x254px
>>25965642
>mfw anon's trying to hurt my feelings over the internet

left-wing leaning parasite
>>
>>25964758
>how the hell do i face the rest of the weekend?

He kills them all, duh.
>>
>>25965675
what he said was very funny. being mean can be funny.
>>
>>25965675
Son, you're gay. One day you will come to terms with it.
>>
>>25965675
>oh no, this random anon found out my shameful cuckold fetish!
>better call them a liberal! that'll show them!
LMAOing at your life.
>>
>>25965374
That's exactly the definition of a cuckold you moron, his girlfriend cheated on him. A cuckold can be voluntary or involuntary. It's not just some modern fetish of watching your girlfriend fuck niggers
>>
I'm seething with rage while trying to put myself in his shoes. Why the fuck didn't he go full blown beast mode when he opened the door? He could have beaten the douchebag to a bloody pulp and I guarantee a jury wouldn't convict him on agg assault due to the 'crime of passion' aspect. Doing a night in county is a lot better than crying yourself to sleep in the basement. At least with the former you still have your pride.
>>
>>25964945
>They're stuck because of blizzard. He should burn house down.

Seriously. Just set a space heater up with some flammable shit and leave it alone for a while. Fires like that happen all of the time in the winter, it's completely normal.
>>
post the source link op
>>
I caught my fiancee bobbing up and down on my dad's cock. At least I had the ability to walk out though, being stuck in it must be a nightmare.
>>
>being a douche and hitting on all the girls

This is the only mention of that guy who later, enlisting her friends to run interference on her own bf, has his dick in that girl's mouth. That dude has left out some pretty key details.
>>
What the fuck do you guys expect him to do?

He is in a fucked up position and when he saw a girl he loved cheating on him, he went into shock. I feel bad for the guy, and I don't even know what I would do.
>>
File: 918604.jpg (109KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
918604.jpg
109KB, 500x667px
>>25964758
this would make a fabulous screenplay
>>
>Everyone is outside having a snowball fight
>Lock the door
>Think of a cover story while they freeze to death
>>
>>25966355
>>25966477
Both of these are entirely acceptable
>>
>>25966364
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationships/comments/42bbny/i_25m_discovered_my_gf_25f_cheating_on_me_last/

here you go cucky
>>
>>25964758
>>>/reddit/
Why don't you go back to the 4chan subreddit if you want to talk about reddit threads?
All posts above and below this post are REDDIT GOLD USERS do not be fooled.
>>>/reddit/
>>
>her friend tried distracting him

Remember, if her friends are sluts, then so is she.
>>
>>25964896
No you wouldn't you pussy.
>>
>>25966444
I would just find the closest hotel and walk there. Fuck everyone in that room.
Also this story is fake.
>>
>>25966535
who let these newfags in?
r/relationship stories are a goldmine and some of the most hilarious and sad content on r9k you newfag and it has been posted before the shooting when you came here
>>
>>25966444

You'd prep the bull.
>>
>>25966444
You fucking rush in the bedroom and start beating the fuck out of the douchebag. That's the only acceptable action.
>>
>>25966467
Well, the dude's definitely not a pimp, just a filthy degenerate cuck.
>>
>>25966695
Slam the nearest large object into the ground. Like walk through the door and immediately knock the dresser over. Then calmly call her an unlovable whore, then slam the door and walk out of there.
>>
>>25966695
do you think the 14 other people will just let him do that? about 5 of them seem to live together and will side with the cheating bitch. Ffs the fucking roommate tried to stop him from getting into the room. Everyone in that house is against op, nothing to do but gtfo
>>
>>25967037
Sure it'll make you look like an insecure asshole, but it's justified considering the circumstances. I would have tried to get as many punches in as I could before the "friends" tried to subdue me. Just thinking about it makes me rage so hard.

On a related note, I had a buddy who came home to find his wife with another guy. My buddy ended up beating him relentlessly, then tossed him down the 12 set of stairs to their townhome. Cops didn't even press charges because they understood the husband's anger.
>>
File: 1423389206342.jpg (19KB, 340x228px) Image search: [Google]
1423389206342.jpg
19KB, 340x228px
>>25967189
and what did your cuck friend do with the wife?
>>
why why why are you so passive man? WHY would you not just punch him? youre basically saying its ok for her to do that. i bet this guy is white. glad i was raised to take no shit
>>
>>25965231
being drunk doesnt force you to do things .....its just makes you not feel bad about doing it
>>
>>25967189
>beating up the guy in that situation

yeah, what a badass
>>
>>25964848
>I would have whooped someone's ass but is it worth jail time?

Ah yes, the battle cry of the beta loser.
>>
>>25967571
Enjoy your criminal record
>>
>>25967649

The odds of someone actually have charges pressed against them for attacking someone that has wronged them are very low.

The type of people who would willingly fuck your girlfriend knowing she was with you aren't the type of people who are going to call the cops because you traded punches and grappled on the ground with them for a few minutes until the fight got broken up.

You're a pussy, dude.
>>
>>25967982
>implying gf's roomates wouldn't make up story and back them up
>implying every witness won't be against you and lie
All she has to say is you beat her or something and they'll all back her up and now you're the bad guy and gonna get in trouble.
If you want revenge take it out on the bitch herself and "accidentally" cause a fire.
>>
>>25967982
You don't think the girls in OP's story would call the cops? They were all on the girl's side, one girl even tried to cover it up. They would probably surround him and maybe even kick him in the balls, and if he even tries pushing them back for self-defense, he would be in a world of trouble. This stuff does happen, and my uncoe is proof. My aunt was going apeshit, and when he pushed her back, she called the cops and he spent the night in jail.
>>
>>25968031
You're right in the first part of your post, but there's no way they wouldn't pin the fire on OP. Even if they didn't know who did it, they obviously don't care about him enough, as evidenced by the fact that they all side with the cheating whore, to not pin it on him when the fire department asks how the fire happened.
>>
>>25968143
He should just shit in her toilet tank, dishwasher, and drawers then.
>>
>>25967982
>someone that has wronged them

Yeah, but the police might not see it from your side.
>>
Lmao at robots thinking they'd beat the guys ass
>>
>>25968209
>might
You mean definitely.
>>
>>25967324
Divorced her, and of course he got fucked by the system so he's paying alimony and child support even though his wife was a slut.
>>
>>25968031
>>25968095

Ok, maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't. We don't know these people so there's no telling how they would react.

But don't sit there and say you'd "totally kick some dude's ass" if it weren't for whatever reason. Either you're angry enough to fight the guy or you're not.

I wouldn't have fought the guy, because I'm not much of a fighter and I would have had to suffer the humiliation of getting cheated on and getting my ass kicked. I would have done what the guy in this story did, basically go be alone and get drunk until I could leave the situation. But I'm not gonna sit here like "Oh gee whizz, I sure woulda' gave that fellow the business if it weren't for those gosh-darn anti-fighting laws."
>>
>>25968440
>Ok, maybe they would, maybe they wouldn't. We don't know these people so there's no telling how they would react.
Lol we know they're roomates/friends with the girl, one of whom tried to hide the cheating.
Stop assuming things. All I said is you'd be dumb to beat his ass and think you'd not get shit for it.
>>
>>25968440
Not wanting to go to jail and have that shit on your record for the rest of your life is a good reason not to kick someone's ass.
>>
>>25968536
>Lol we know they're roomates/friends with the girl, one of whom tried to hide the cheating.

That could mean several things. Either they're all sinister caricatures of what /r9k/ assumes women are like, and are therefore going to gleefully call the cops and corroborate their stories to get anon sentenced to a lifetime of prison and child support for all of his ex-gf's future children.

OR they just wanted to avoid a confrontation, and will most likely not escalate the situation by calling the police.
>>
>>25964758
Cuck isn't filtered any more
You're welcome
>>
I can't be arsed to read all that shit, but here's how it should go for him.

>His house
Kick her out in the snow, she's not welcome here anymore.

>Her house
Fuck this bitch, I'm gone. Then walk out and find somewhere else to stay.

Either way, cut her and him out of your lives forever.

But no, he pussed out.
>>
>>25969862
They're in a blizzard; he's trapped with both of them, plus a bunch of her friends
>>
>>25970035
Don't give a fuck, walk out.

They stop him? Just carry on going.

Even if you have to knock on a neighbours door, or sneak into a For Sale house until you can get a ride or a room for yourself.
>>
snow or no snow I would have left and not come back (ever).
>>
>>25967189
What did that guy do? It's the woman who cheated.

As a street guy from Brooklyn NY, You never go after the guy, because he is just doing what guys ought to do. You want to take out your anger on anyone, take it out on the woman. Punch her and throw her down 12 flights of stairs, but don't take out your anger on a guy who wasn't the person who cheated on you.
>>
>>25970204
>As a street guy from Brooklyn NY, You never go after the guy, because he is just doing what guys ought to do.
That's wrong. He did it on purpose and if guys atecwalking around letting girls cheat wuth then that's just adding fuel to the fire
Its the cheaters fault but you wouldn't want someone fucking your slut gf knowingly. Men can deny sex. No need to hurt your fellow man for a quickly
>>
>>25964758
This sounds like bullshit
>>
What the fuck do you expect? People make mistakes when they're drunk. I swear to fucking god some of you are such puritan idiots.
>>
>>25964758
He deleted the post. Thank god for this screencap.
>>
File: 1416245776570.png (93KB, 242x222px) Image search: [Google]
1416245776570.png
93KB, 242x222px
>>25971932
It's a little late for this b8
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.