[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQP cYUq8-qg This is a soro

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQPcYUq8-qg

This is a sorority recruitment vid for some sorority in Miami. Look at this vid. Look at your life. IT IS ALMOST LIKE THEY ARE PART OF A DIFFERENT FUCKING SOCIAL CASTE.

I've known this my whole life in one way or another but it is becoming more apparent. They will be given better jobs than you for the same major. Get female affirmative action. Better social life.

Holy shit inequality the LEFT WONT fucking address. We need a new political thought based on this.
>>
>attractive people are more successful

What other groundbreaking discoveries do you have to show us, OP?
>>
File: tom cruise jaw surgery.png (384KB, 742x485px) Image search: [Google]
tom cruise jaw surgery.png
384KB, 742x485px
>>25964489
I'm probably going to get a bunch of plastic surgeries.
>>
File: Sad-Frog.png (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog.png
23KB, 489x423px
>>25964444
>You will never be a part of a college frat
Why is this giving me so many bad feels.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 599x804px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 599x804px
Well, this is a white woman's world and white men set it up to be that way and now white men complain about a world they created
>>
File: jews vs aryans.jpg (57KB, 720x322px) Image search: [Google]
jews vs aryans.jpg
57KB, 720x322px
>>25964834
our cuck boomers set it up. And left young whites with their dick in their hands. Der Fuhrer tried to prevent it all.
>>
> We need a new political thought based on this
pretty sure Islamism addresses it senpai
>>
>>25964549
Can't fix being a shitbag inside ',:^]
>>
>>25964880
No, for centuries you told white women they're perfect, unobtainable, can have whatever they want and they should only marry the richest and whitest men And you still do it today. It's like you haven't learned at all.

Now middle class and rich white girls just go around doing what they want and having fun because that is how they were taught to be by white men.
http://youtu.be/MyLgSclT3ac
>>
Not even mad at them.
If I was born an attractive girl I'd take advantage of easymode and never work a day in my life.

The apologetic simp mangina enablers are the ones that you should get mad at, if anyone.
Though I'd say that there's really no point in getting worked up over this.
Like you said, it's a whole other plane of existence; it has literally no impact on my life and never will.
>>
>>25964489
Its not just being attractive. They're all from well-off families as well.
Those girls have never experienced a single moment of suffering in their lives outside of a dog dying or not making the softball team.

It blows my fucking mind really.
>>
>>25964947
this

beta orbiters and white knight enablers will be the first to go on the day of the rope, slaughtered enmasse

they alone poison society far more than women ever can
>>
>>25964444

More then half of those girls were a dolled up 4-6
Not even mad desu
>>
>Rich white people have rich white children
>Rich white children go to rich white colleges
>Do rich white people things in rich white people clubs
Wow, stop the fucking presses, OP. Thanks for cluing me in to this stunning turn of events.
>>
>>25965013

And then they reach reality and its a cold empty void and none of their bffs and summer camp rendevouz meant anything and the only thing they have to live for is Xanax wine and eddys ice cream till they get fat and stuck with a fat Jew who spends more time at the stripclub then at home
>>
>>25965093
You seem to think these girls ever experience actual emotion. No, they live plastic lives where the biggest deals in their life are social venues and celebrity gossip.

They barely classify as human.
>>
>>25965122
they are much happier than I have ever been.
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 800x1200px
>>25965093
Naw they're rich. They will probably marry some rich guy and become milfs.

Karma isn't a thing lol
>>
>>25964444
Its like a fucking alien planet over there

>As i lick up the dorito on my shoulder
>>
>>25965149
But at what cost? They are bluepilled as blue can be, mindless NPCs.

To be human is to suffer. You are ALIVE.
>>
>>25965013
Its really more about them being rich then hot.

>if your mommy and daddy are rich they can buy you food, cosmetics, and gym memberships to make you hot
>if your mommy and daddy are rich you can afford paying sorority dues and have time to hang out with the girls because you dont have to wagecuck for gas, rent, and car payment.
>>
>>25965235
to be human is to attempt to end your suffering, if there seems no end while others never go through such pain then you become dehumanised
which is exactly what is happening
>>
>>25965343
>to be human is to attempt to end your suffering
>attempt to end
>effort
So what does that make /r9k/?
>>
>>25964444
cheerleader effect

not one stacy in that video would break 6

also, lol 'obey' hat, fucking useless sheep
>>
>>25964923
Maybe, but with Islam comes violent Muslims, which causes a bunch of new problems.
>>
>>25965168
it is, its just not a machine easily discernable to strict input output effects
>>
>>25965235
So what? We're "alive," but live a life of 60-80 shitty years being unhappy.

(Color) pill meme aside, these girls get up every morning with a ton of people who like them and get to do whatever makes them happy.
>>
File: R9K Caste.png (135KB, 1442x2480px) Image search: [Google]
R9K Caste.png
135KB, 1442x2480px
fuckin caste system mate
>>
>>25965641
That's not what happiness is, those people are just too dumb to understand that.

And this only applies up until you hit age 30.
>>
>>25965461
the results of said dehumanisation
>>25965545
I didn't say it was good, just that it addresses the issue
nothing you can do to stop the violent muslims anyway
>>
>>25965899
>I didn't say it was good, just that it addresses the issue
Does it really? If a solution just creates a ton of other problems, it's really not a solution.
>>
>>25965998
yes, by your logic you shouldn't ever vote for a candidate in an election because they can't be right about everything
I didn't say it was a good solution, just that it addresses the issue you want to be covered
>>
>>25966061
And by your logic, people with cancer should just kill themselves in order to beat cancer.

Again, bringing in violent Muds is the last solution to any problem.
>>
>>25966123
>by your logic, people with cancer should just kill themselves in order to beat cancer.
no, by my logic people suggesting cancer patients kill themselves are talking about the issue of beating cancer
Jesus Christ you're retarded, I never said I align myself with Islamic ideals
fuck off moron
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.