[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here doesn't want a romantic relationship with women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

File: Ascended_Masters.jpg (38KB, 543x422px) Image search: [Google]
Ascended_Masters.jpg
38KB, 543x422px
Who here doesn't want a romantic relationship with women and is not spiteful towards them?

Those of us who feel this way, are we truly ascended? Or are we mentally ill?

I feel great about my outlook on women.

I realize that there is very little reward in committing to romantic relationships and a lot of costs. I'm much more stable and happy without women in my life. That's also why I'm not spiteful because I'm honestly happier this way.
>>
Yes Women are a waste of time.

I do not "hate" them, but I don't trust them either.

I hope to relinquish all my sexual desires someday, I will succed senpai
>>
File: twist.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
twist.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>25964201
I'm kind of in the same boat anon.
>Never really had a real relationship with a girl.
>Still a virginfag obviously.
>All my roommates are constantly telling me to get out there
>I really just don't have a desire to
>>
>>25964201
I've been feeling this way recently too, and I must admit, it's quite peaceful.
>>
File: RJM3Krbzxtg.jpg (21KB, 622x497px) Image search: [Google]
RJM3Krbzxtg.jpg
21KB, 622x497px
I can relate, OP.

I've missed the train on standard social development, it's moronic to resent the ones who did not.

Women can bring very little to me unless I find them extremely interesting, even then I'd prefer them for their personality than vagina.

Being alone for so long I just lost value towards relationships, pussy, and general gf feels. Focusing on learning and doing my own things showed the value of focusing on one self, about how much wonder there is in the world, how much there is to experience.

I feel like having a gf at this point is too much work just to put up with the person. It's not worth the price for intimacy (if I can even still feel it). I don't need validation from other sex to 'fix' me since I've sunk too low to care about it all.

Don't know if it's better or worse, I don't know what I missed out on, but living life for myself has made me avoid suicide so it's all good. Also a lot of time to focus on my interests.
>>
File: ms-huge.png (107KB, 1077x1107px) Image search: [Google]
ms-huge.png
107KB, 1077x1107px
>>25964512
Op here and yeah, this pretty much sums it up.

Max Stirner's "Ego and it's Own" is a great read for those feeling this way.
>>
i look very good and im ripped but i feel no need to chase women. they are nothing but trouble and im comfy with myself. i can fap and i dont feel like doing all that hassle to get laid its just not worth it.
>>
>>25964512
>Women can bring very little to me unless I find them extremely interesting, even then I'd prefer them for their personality than vagina.

You've got to be kidding me sempai.
Women are fucking empty, all they do is to bring attention to them, they crave it like a fucking leech.
>>
File: Ye3PSa97IA8.jpg (109KB, 586x604px) Image search: [Google]
Ye3PSa97IA8.jpg
109KB, 586x604px
>>25964648
>Ego and it's Own

Thanks, anon. Will try and get it.
>>
File: UQdlMgUGdF4.jpg (36KB, 713x900px) Image search: [Google]
UQdlMgUGdF4.jpg
36KB, 713x900px
>>25964742
I'm not kidding.

And while it's easy to fall into the 'easy life' as a woman in the 1st world it does not mean that all of them are like that. I know a few who enjoy reading, have an interest or passion, and have an inquisitive mind.

To be honest I feel sorry for the women who let their ego get the better of them, let the need for attention and self affirmation control them. It feels like they're missing out on life because of their privilege. At least they're not miserable.
>>
File: 1451598244055.jpg (22KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1451598244055.jpg
22KB, 500x356px
>>25964790
Yes there are some that are like genuily intersting, but women as a whole are a fucking waste, even in more "traditionnal" country.

I used to be a "feminist" (idolazing women) but I think it was because I was brainwashed by fictions (written by males) which depicts female as virtuous, sometimes as strongs as males, etc. Now I know why Thomas de Aquini called women "failed men"

Still I respect those that are above the basic human (Jeanne d'arc, Hypatia, etc.)
>>
File: 1452347441637.jpg (200KB, 1018x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1452347441637.jpg
200KB, 1018x1134px
>>25964916
Even -11/10 women cannot resist to drain attention from their peers.
It's not even a parody, behold the fuckin woman saying "have a better look of honkers, ignore the face" while hiding 50% of his body and showing her face.
>>
>>25964951
To be fair the girl in that pjc probably hated that. Normies are so distant from a life with hardships that they dont realise that just stubbornly pretending someone else isn sufferring will make them feel good. This just confirms they were all terrified to look at that picture and felt bad for her, so they threw her some normie support. It must be even worse to know that your support isnt genuine and that all these people would stare just as hard if they spotted her.
>>
>>25964951

doesnt it make that person more sad when she knows they are obviously pretending? when everyone says you are beautiful and you have a melted face you know everyone is focusing on your face its unbelievable depressing. it kills it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.