[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else got this fucked up kind of eyes, like in pic related?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: large_acs3.jpg (42KB, 747x420px) Image search: [Google]
large_acs3.jpg
42KB, 747x420px
Anyone else got this fucked up kind of eyes, like in pic related? The type that makes you look like an insane person.
>>
>>25963640
I go wide-eyed when I'm nervous.

pics eyes look fine though desu
>>
File: wut.jpg (230KB, 1312x500px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
230KB, 1312x500px
Kinda. Very low set eyebrows, protruding brow ridge, dark brown eyes. People constantly tell me that I look pissed off. But at least normies don't attack me much.
>>
>>25963730
>low set eyebrows, protruding brow ridge, dark brown eyes
What the fuck anon, are you me? It's pretty horrible when people think I hate them. Needless to say I don't have many friends.
>>
>>25963790
In a way it's kinda good. I'm not a total robot, but pretty much every time I meet someone new they say something like "I'm really surprised you're pretty pleasant to talk to, when I first saw you I thought you're gonna be aggresive". Or when I'm just standing around minding my own bussiness someone I know comes to me and says "Hey, stop frowning" or "Hey, why are you angry?". Even when I'm neutral.
>>
>>25963879
Where do you live anon? In my country people don't seem as friendly and they just straight up avoid me. Very hard to make friends if everyone doesn't feel like talking to you on their own accord.
>>
>>25963924
Czech Republic, a country which is stereotyped by the foreigners to be full of people who always look unwelcoming and angry. And even here, I look exceptionally unwelcoming, so that should tell you something. I think it's more common in post-soviet countries to be like this. Where are you from?

Oh btw >>25963730 is me unless it was obvious.
>>
>>25963959
I don't know anon. I'm from Poland and people here don't seem friendly at all. And that's kind of a general thing for people here. I'd say we're about as closed off as Fins are. I'm pretty surprised Czech Republic is different in that regard.
>>
>>25964021
I think it's pretty similar actually. The people I know, who talk to me, that's always from my initiative. But when I do try to strike up a conversation, they get caught off guard by me not trying to punch them in the face(or whatever they picture me doing to them) so it's pretty easy to talk to them even with the most basic social skills.

So no, people aren't friendly unless I go out of my way to actively convince them I'm not gonna clobber them to death. Actually it's common when using public transport that people(women especially) would rather stand for 40 minutes than sit next to me(and before you ask, I shower at least once a day, wear clean clothes, take care of myself, etc).

But it works in general too. For example on a train platform people would try to stand as far away from each other as they can. When in a tram, people always try to sit as sparsely as possible. I guess it's just our national habit. It is very surprising given our high population density, well not population density but the high number of rather small settlements(hundreds of people). One would think that people would be used to each other, but it's quite the contrary.
>>
File: strindberg.jpg (230KB, 567x756px) Image search: [Google]
strindberg.jpg
230KB, 567x756px
>>25964119
>>25964021
>>25963959
>>25963924

> The peasant meme is true

Here we have Strindberg, famous Swedish author. He went psychotic for a while, it was very good for business.
>>
>>25964119
To be fair there was this one girl who thought I'm a fucking creep (literally heard her say that), but when she was forced to work with me in a pair one time, she realized I'm a pretty decent guy who doesn't want to murder her violently. The transformation of her staying as far away from me to her actually getting closer to me and liking me was weird as fuck.
>>
File: 1452824631761.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1452824631761.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>25963640
yeah, me too.
tfw even a prostitute tells you
>"Why do you have such an evil look in your eyes? Just try to bee happy."
>>
>>25964273
Yeah it always is, it kinda makes me bitter. It's easy to make people talk to you, but knowing they hated you just minutes ago for things you can't change makes me want to not be around people at all.

>>25964218
What do you mean by the peasant meme?
>>
>>25964478
>but knowing they hated you just minutes ago for things you can't change makes me want to not be around people at all.
Yeah. To finish the story with the girl, I kinda liked her but I just couldn't get over remembering her words back then. I just couldn't pretend nothing happened. Hence I never really tried to make it into anything more than acquaintance-level relations with her.
>>
File: sanpakupic2[1].jpg (16KB, 500x138px) Image search: [Google]
sanpakupic2[1].jpg
16KB, 500x138px
>>25963640

They're called Sanpaku Eyes, the Japanese and Chinese have all this stuff behind it, It refers to eyes in which the white space above or below the iris is visible.
>>
>>25963640
I don't got the eyes but I got the eyebrows that do the same. A random girl on Chaturbate told me that they reminded her of classic film villain eyebrows. Like she could imagine me having a handlebar moustache and stove pipe hat, rubbing my hands as I plot something. >>25963730 I have this problem too.
>>
>>25964538
Yeah similar thing happened to me couple of times too. What's worse, thanks to this people assume I'm dumb. I guess the stereotype of neanderthal eyebrows does kinda make sense. But see, I'm a programmer and I work for a company that makes CNC machines, once we were installing a machine to a customer. And this customer was a real cunt with big mouth. He openly said "Is THIS GUY really the programmer? He looks like he can't even count to five."

That pissed me off, because in my field appearances are kinda important. And everyone thinking you're a knuckle-dragging retard would hurt your chances I'd imagine.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.