[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys actually have a personal problem with Chads? Any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: F05q4Jp.jpg (523KB, 1200x1850px) Image search: [Google]
F05q4Jp.jpg
523KB, 1200x1850px
Do you guys actually have a personal problem with Chads? Any Chad i've encountered seem like chill guys because they've got it made, and are happy to help you out if you're willing to put in the effort, just like an Alpha+ who wants to see others succeed.

Normies (or Alpha- as I see them) are way more brash and full of themselves because they don't have everything a Chad has like 10/10 looks, but still act like they're above everyone else, because they hang around with him, being his underlings and thinking that's an excuse. The normie will purposely go out their way and push you down from getting near their status, so they've got a reason to pick on you.
>>
Chads are nice people because everyone is nice to them too

Jocks arent Chad
>>
>>25963146
normies aren't alpha, normies are in between alpha- and beta-. Robots span from beta- to delta- (some would argue that gamma+ is not a robot, some would also argue that robots can be omega+) and wizards are omega+

Anyways, I think some of us don't like chads because they think it's the same for everyone. They think that everyone has been given the same opportunity they have and have the same tools when most simply don't.
And they cant control that about themselves, its the only way they've ever seen the world. Unless you're very very ugly or extremely fat they think that you're just like them, and that all you need to do is "be yourself" because thats what they did.

I don't loath them for this fact, I just wish they could know.
>>
>inb4 everyone says they're Gamma Positives
>>
>>25963492
Everyone knows they're Gamma Negatives at best.
>>
>anybody who says they're gamma + automatically means they're gamma -
>>
>>25965189
That is how it goes, believing you could reach alpha status but instead going "nah I don't want that, i'd rather be creative and shit" is a lazy cop out of an excuse.
Anyone who claims they are gamma positive neither had the potential to be alpha, nor artistic value that gamma+ claims to have, but instead autistic value to justify being different. Gamma- is way more fitting to the average /r9k/ user
>>
Chads can be great guys if you project confidence and are a fun person around them.

At the lower portions of my life where I didn't have the motivation to do so, they struck me as being the biggest scumbags you could ever come across.

It's all a matter of perspective. Life isn't black and white.
>>
>>25963146
A+ are often genuinely good guys and good role models. It's the a- fuckboys and b- orbiters you've got to watch out for
>>
I would argue that since the main difference between B+ and B- is mindset, the average robot moves between these two stages quite frequently.

Most of us are of B-, until some sort of lifestyle change advances us to a B+ mindset. Something like a new job which grants us a social circle and money to enjoy new activities with this social circle, or a GF who you can go out and enjoy activities with or who you can now share your previous activities or interests with.

We lack the perspective to realize that this new-found social success is based purely on this recent change in our life, and instead falsely rationalize it as something we were capable of achieving all along but we just didn't realize it. Basically thinking that our "inner alpha" has awoken and we are now totally in command of our lives and ambition, and our social lives will continue get better at this rate. Unfortunately, the social/financial success which brought us to this stage starts to peter out, or we just become accustomed to it, and when these success stop accumulating, we blame the world as opposed to simply accepting that it was temporary to begin with.

This regressive shift brings us back to the B- mindset. "I'm an alpha, but the world won't treat me like one" and we sit at this mindset until achieving or receiving another "lifestyle boost" which starts the circle all over again.
>>
>>25963146
Nah I dont actually have an issue with chads.

I know they have more advantages compared to me in looks and height and getting laid but eh no reason to hate them.

I hate the individual person if they wrong me not a collective whole.
>>
>they've got it made, and are happy to help you out if you're willing to put in the effort, just like an Alpha+ who wants to see others succeed.

That's a spot on description of a Chad I met in a college class last semester. Tall, handsome, extroverted, but he wasn't necessarily a douchebag. He invited me to work out with him because he recognized I have potential and I could tell he wanted to see me succeed.
Unfortunately I fucked up our friendship but it let me know that some Chads are good people.
>>
>>25963146
I'm a mix of beta positive and alpha positive. If I fake it, I'm Chad at his chaddest, and it works. If I can't be bothered I'm just a beta+
>>
>>25963146
>Do you guys actually have a personal problem with Chads?
The Chads I've come across have been nice, invited me to work with them on group project when I had no group, etc. If they're not rude to me then I don't hate them simply because they happen to be successful.
>>
Gamma negative here.
>>
File: 1432503759271.jpg (123KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1432503759271.jpg
123KB, 800x1199px
It always depends on definitions. For me, a Chad is simply a genetically superior male, the kind of male that makes women wet purely out of his genetic stock and nothing else.
I don't hate them, I kind of envy them, but that's how things are, not everyone is meant to be one, most people have to compensate with resources, charisma, etc...
>>
File: 1451999161148.jpg (34KB, 264x322px) Image search: [Google]
1451999161148.jpg
34KB, 264x322px
>>25966666
Nice gets and a good story, shame it didn't work out but it at least gives hope that Chads aren't the pure enemy.
>>
>>25963146
No. I have no personal problems with anyone. The social ladder has no significant meaning to me.

Also, I'd fall under Delta Positive, except I have no interest in validating myself through any means and I hate "water cooler" conversation.
>>
File: 1451848327918.jpg (524KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451848327918.jpg
524KB, 1280x720px
>tfw was childhood friends with a Chad
>around secondary school we went our different ways to different schools
>both went to same college and hung out a lot more
>got in with the other Chads who liked my "chilled vibe"
>they were really cool guys who would do nice shit for me like invited me to parties and got me a beer at bars if I was strapped for cash since they came from well off families
>whenever the fuckboy normies tried to give me shit the chad bros would usually be there to back me up because they liked me more
I never really was alpha but it felt good to be up there for a while until they all got flash jobs and I was stuck with nothing again.
>>
>>25963146
I don't have any problem with them in general. Some are genuine douchebags others are good people, just like anyone else. The problem I have isn't with Chads, it's with this weird attitude that they are not just more attractive, but that it somehow also makes them morally superior. It's the same attitude that lets attractive women get away with some vile shit. They're all just people, neither better nor worse than most other people on average.
>>
File: 1450111347334.png (415KB, 730x730px) Image search: [Google]
1450111347334.png
415KB, 730x730px
>>25967997
Are you me?
>at bar with friends
>friends are all ultra chad looking dudes and I'm a random 5'4' skinny dude with them
>we all chilling in a booth right by the jukebox
>my turn to go up to bar to order a round of beer
>suddenly two assholes start giving me shit "why is a nerd like you in this bar?" "you lost?" and just hassling the shit out of me for no reason
>keeps pushing my shoulder obviously trying to pick a fight with me
>suddenly the whole squad from my booth(all five chads) are at the bar asking the two dudes if they really want to take this outside and get an ass whoopin.
>two dudes scooby doo style ran the fuck out.

I don't get why robots hate chad like people.
>>
>>25966666
Those numbers are beyond the realm of satanism.
>>
I see myself as a gamma positive.

In reality I'm an omega negative.
>>
what the hell is gamma omega and delta and why are they charged
>>
I see myself as a Gamma positive.

I don't have a TV, barely touch social media outside of twitter, devoted myself to music at uni that I polarized myself from others simply because they thought I "looked" angry or was generally indifferent in social situations It was simply cause I had other things on my mind and how to improve my instrument in any way. In reality, a lot of them never approached me or began a conversation with me.

In my opinion and experience in Uni, a lot of people define themselves by other people. I think you don't truly know who you are unless YOU have defined yourself and that takes some time of introspection. I'm not going to come across like "HURR DURR I AM SUPERIOR BEING" because I'm not. I haven't defined myself either, but everyday I get closer and that"s all that matters.

So! Other people can like me or not, I don't lose sleep over it. And you shouldn't either.
>>
I'm working on myself, becoming a better musician and writer, working my day job and learning to better my financials, I maintain a good physical appearance, and I'm trying to be less negative about myself. I've had decent success with women, having had a couple long-term relationships, having had two fwb for a while(though no more), having one kinda weird girl that nonetheless loves me now.

I don't blame anyone for the world I live in, and feel that my destiny is controlled by how hard I'm willing to work and what sacrifices I'm willing to make. Status and self-definition are transitory and subject to change, I am not yet successful in the ways I'd like but I'm working towards it. Ain't nobody else gonna do it for you, you have to make your life what you want.
>>
>>25963146
Beta positive here.

Though I've never met a Chad,
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.