[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you jelqing? Pic related

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: dicpic.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
dicpic.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Why aren't you jelqing?

Pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>25962651
Because mine already looks liks this.

I guess
>>
don wanna fuck up my dick
>>
>>25962651
if mine goes any bigger I'll bottom out on girls
>>
File: 1452916132043.jpg (14KB, 390x520px) Image search: [Google]
1452916132043.jpg
14KB, 390x520px
>>25962688
Enjoy your pencil dick.
>>
File: Jelq damage.jpg (458KB, 881x799px) Image search: [Google]
Jelq damage.jpg
458KB, 881x799px
Because I'm not dumb enough.
>>
>>25962740
Sadly yes, but at least I can boast about lengths.
>>
>>25962751
>girl I was really into
>messed around with guys who have giant monster dicks

he fucking deserves to have a dysfunctional penis .
>>
>>25962751
Leddit users are so sad they can't even get jelqing right.
>>
File: 1452780393039.jpg (57KB, 714x835px) Image search: [Google]
1452780393039.jpg
57KB, 714x835px
>>25962651
That's one ugly cock.
>>
Honestly I'd rather have a nice balanced girth and length at 5 inches than have a 7 inch pencil dick.
>>
The hell is jelqing
>>
I tried it for a while and didn't notice any gainz. Just seemed like it was potentially damaging to my little guy, so I stopped.
>>
>>25962651
Wew lad, that's one pretty cock.
>>
I'm too lazy to jelq. I do use bathmate though and it's helped with girth some.

I've looked into chemical pe and it sounds good. I didn't like natty lifting and did drugs to get big, dicks should be the same right? It looks like I need something to break down collagen, something to dilater the vessels, and something to stimulate new blood vessels. I think I"ve settled on papaverine and PGE1 mixed and then wearing a penis traction device so I don't have to jelq. It will be hard though. For one thing it's expensive, like hgh expensive, and it hurts, and then there's the mental part of jamming a needle in your dick. I got over putting needles in my ass easy. Serious anxiety and nausea the first time, but after that it was a piece of cake, I didn't even think of it. I'm hoping it's the same way with chempe.
>>
>>25962651
Your dick looks prosthetic t.b.h. A cock with bulging veins looks way more appealing.
>>
>>25962740
>dick thicker than forearm
>>
File: Taqaandan.jpg (225KB, 557x755px) Image search: [Google]
Taqaandan.jpg
225KB, 557x755px
>>25962957

Jelqing is when a guy "milks" his dick by tightly squeezing and sliding his fingers up and down it in a misguided attempt to make it bigger.

There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of reports of guys who have completely ruined their dicks from trying it.

Pic related is another stupid thing some guys do, and like jelqing it can absolutely destroy your dick.
>>
>>25962952
5 inch bots unite!
>>
>>25962651
nice dick (no homo) but clean your room
>>
>>25963159
h-here

;c
>>
>>25963156
just looked taqaandan up and LOL "The practice of taqaandan (also taghaandan) also puts men at risk of penile fracture. Taqaandan, which comes from a Kurdish word meaning "to click," involves bending the top part of the erect penis while holding the lower part of the shaft in place, until a click is heard and felt."

anyone considering jelquing needs to start slow and follow a proper guide. I've gained about half an inch since I started
>>
>>25963045

>It looks like I need something to break down collagen

You don't want to break down the collagen in your dick.

A lot of your dick's collagen is in the tunica albuginea, which is made of 95% collagen and 5% elastin.

If you break down the tissue in the tunica, it just heals with collagen, growing in scarred lines. This can cause you difficulty with erections and a curved or hourglass-shaped erection, permanently.
>>
>>25963233

>anyone considering jelquing needs to start slow and follow a proper guide. I've gained about half an inch since I started

Is it worth risking your entire future sex life over?

There's no peer-reviewed medical literature stating that jelqing is safe. No sane doctor would recommend it.

You're playing with fire.
>>
>>25963159
I don't get why robots hate the idea of having a 5 inch dick. Most chicks can't measure up one to save their lives to to most girls my 5 inch dick "must be like 7". Really makes you wonder how many of those girls who "love 8 inch dicks" are really fucking guys who are only 6 and girthy.
>>
>>25963253

There's no point in having sex if your dick is small anyway.
>>
>>25963276

Love, pleasure, comfort?

Not every girl needs or wants a guy with a big dick. What's worse

1. Having a small dick and finding a girl who's okay with it (hell, maybe she has a small vagina)

2. Having a slightly bigger dick because you mutilated it with your bare hands
>>
>>25963335
3. having a natural big dick because you're genetically superior
>>
>tfw 6.5 length 4.6 girth

sad.wav but I'm still growing. anyone else went through puberty way, way slower than their peers?
>>
>>25963253
in my case specifically, it's gentle, more comparable to masturbation. I might stop anyway though; already seeing diminishing returns.

I don't recommend it, just reminding anyone who's gonna do it anyway not to be stupid about it
>>
File: 1453382625785.jpg (45KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
1453382625785.jpg
45KB, 736x552px
Funnieat thing about jelqing is there is no before and after pics.
>>
>>25963390
Your length is okay at least bro
>>
>>25963335
>Not every girl needs or wants a guy with a big dick.

Pretty sure this is wrong tbqh; it's close to being universal. It's not a subjective, aesthetic thing, like how some guys prefer giant asses and some think they're disgustingly fat. Big dicks just feel better to women because more stimulation of nerve endings.
>>
The number one thing I've been told about jelqing is that you always stop once you've got an erection. I want to know how many "I broke my dick" stories have come from failing to abide by this.
>>
>>25963476

>Pretty sure this is wrong tbqh; it's close to being universal.

I don't think you're right. A lot of women care more about a guy's personality.

>Big dicks just feel better to women because more stimulation of nerve endings

So far as I've seen, there doesn't seem to be a lot of data on the innervation of women's private parts. If you have some histological analyses or reviews based on those analyses, please feel free to post 'em and I'll take a look.
>>
File: 1452513259030.jpg (24KB, 387x461px) Image search: [Google]
1452513259030.jpg
24KB, 387x461px
>>25963533
>I don't think you're right. A lot of women care more about a guy's personality
>>
Because it doesn't work

I did it for months and got no benefit. Then everyone tells you "oh no it takes years bro".

Seriously even if it does take years it's not worth it. Sitting tugging at your dick for over an hour every other day for YEARS just to maybe get a slight increase in length?

I'd really like an extra half an inch so I'm at 7.5x6 but it's not goin to happen.

I even looked at the bathmate and all the reviews say that takes years as well, what's the fucking point?
>>
>>25963605

It's a meme to trick you into making yourself impotent.
>>
>>25962740
To be fair, you're skelly frame makes your dick look bigger by comparison.
>>
File: come on now.jpg (36KB, 338x305px) Image search: [Google]
come on now.jpg
36KB, 338x305px
>>25963763
>actually being retarded
>>
>people actually fall for this bullshit
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.