[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do normies get so much energy from? I feel so damn tired

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1432387867984.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1432387867984.gif
20KB, 633x758px
Where do normies get so much energy from? I feel so damn tired all the time, like my limbs weigh a thousand pounds and it takes so much effort just to walk to the bathroom. I'm not overweight, and I try to eat healthy. And there are plenty of fatasses who nevertheless get up and do things and have lots of energy for life, so it's not because I'm fat.
>>
testosterone
>>
>>25962636
Hmm maybe you're tired because you're depressed.
like the rest of us
>>
Not a normie but I get all my energy from coffee. Sometimes I'll have one after I wake up just to have another in the afternoon when I'm in the city.

You get energy from food as well. Good food, that is. Like an apple or a nice balanced meal with meat and veg.

What's your definition of a healthy meal, by the way?
>>
>>25962678

I don't have depression. I'm not someone who's terribly disappointed in life at all, unlike you losers. It's just that it feels like my body is shutting down.
>>
>>25962681

>What's your definition of a healthy meal, by the way?

Fruits, veggies, lean meats, whole grains, anything that isn't terrible junk food.
>>
from their social networks and close ones and from doing things outside their comfort zone frequently. its a progressive thing and like magic
>>
My hatred for normies and their shit tier culture fuels me.

I get a fair amount done too.
>>
Eat a shitload of fruits and vegetables. I was like you 6 months ago, but now I have way too much energy. I absolutely love it. My mind is clearer, I'm happy every single day and I've lost 80 pounds. Make it whole meals, not just a banana for a snack, that's retarded.
>>
>>25962694
>edgyasfuck
maybe you have low blood sugar, maybe you don't sleep well (irregularly, not deep enough), maybe you have other psychological issues that make you feel tired, maybe you have hypothyroidism, maybe you are anemic.
>>
>>25962709

That's about right, I guess. My big meal of the day consisted of two different meats and three different salads. It's my usual outside of home meal of choice. It always gives me plenty of energy and makes me feel strong. I washed it down with a coffee, of course.

I haven't been sleeping that well recently but I still try to eat well and give myself a boost with coffee.

Man, coffee is great. You should drink some coffee.
>>
>>25962694
>unlike you losers
Why are you here? If you're all that why are you hanging around the loser bin?
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>
>>25962636
>Go to bed at 9
>Wake up at ~3
>Feel tired again by 6
>Need to take a 5 hour nap at noon
I honestly don't get it either, I sleep most of the day and never feel like doing much.
>>
>>25962746

How do I get high blood sugar? How do I sleep deeper? How do I not have hypothyroidism or anemic?

And I don't have psychological issues. I know I'll have parades of you guys calling me a normie just because I don't want to kill myself after doing a shooting spree, but it's true that I don't.
>>
i donno but i just let let them do all the work for me
>>
>>25962636
lethargy from low test and internet addiction
>>
If you're in the US, a lot of the people out there are on drugs.

Adderall, Ritalin, meth, the list goes on.
>>
>>25962667
How do I get that. 90% sure I have low test & I'm too young for TRT
>>
>>25962798
most of the ways you hear about are broscience, but I guess just by eating healthier and exercising
>>
1. Do sports/exercise

2. Eat healthy, dont try faggot

Also, vitamin b deficiency
>>
>>25962694
no, sorry, sounds like depression, completely
who's the loser now, pussy?
>>
>>25962636

By working out regularly a lot you actually gain a lot of energy, also by eating healthy you get energy.

Eating lots of suger (soda etc.) you also get a lot of energy, but you will feel down few hours later.
>>
>>25963289
>>25963569

So by getting energy I need to exercise, but to exercise I actually need energy, but without it how am I supposed to enter that circle?
>>
>>25962636
>Where do normies get so much energy from?

they steal it from others
>>
>>25962636
>like my limbs weigh a thousand pounds and it takes so much effort just to walk to the bathroom.
Fatigue and tiredness that extreme is a symptom of depression OP.
>>
File: 1418821210132.jpg (22KB, 620x430px) Image search: [Google]
1418821210132.jpg
22KB, 620x430px
>>25963931
Yeah this is how the body works.

Are you a "special kid" or something ?
Why don't you try reading a bit and educate yourself before whining about your pathetic life, fucking bag of shit.

Exercise gives you energy is the first thing you read about, but i guess a failed abortion such as you wouldn't think about looking outside of r9k.
>>
File: 1419905943159.png (30KB, 482x573px) Image search: [Google]
1419905943159.png
30KB, 482x573px
>>25962694
Go see a doctor then, son. We can't check your body or run bloodtests, why do you even ask us?
>>
>>25962636
NoFap
o
F
a
p
but srsly it's said to help motivation
>>
>>25963931
Your body adapts to doing nothing all day and goes into low power mode. You have to get up and start moving around and doing stuff to prime the pump, this is basic day to day knowledge. Having a shitty diet can also impact your energy levels. Saying that you're incapable of exercising because you're low energy is just a weak excuse to not get up off your fat ass.
>>
>>25962636
>tfw sleep atleast 12 hours a day
>try to restrict it to 8 hours
>so tired when i wake up, i ignore the alarm and go back to sleep
and thats just the tip of my fuckin iceberg of bullshit
why cant i just be normal
>>
They have gfs/bfs which gives them a lot of incentive to go live life. They also have friends and don't have depression and don't spend nearly as much time online as we do.
>>
>>25962694
why are you asking losers advice then?
what a fucking fat cunt edge fucker, I love to punch idiots like u in face so hard, it makes me feel so good, ohh, i would fucking put you down with one nie punch in the head and all your problems would be gone for a while fat fuck
>>
>>25962694
>why do normies
>unlike you losers
So this is just a bait thread I guess ?
>>
Thanks to being lucky they are much more social, have good social net and get energy from other people. If you're a robot you're likely ugly or short, so people will constantly put you down and you will have less energy.
>>
>>25964358
My libido is already dead. I haven't even felt arousal in months.

>>25964044
>>25964517

I can barely move my arms and legs. How am I supposed to do things? I'm not trying to be special. I'm stating a fact about my situation.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.