[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys ever been told you're attractive? I never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (98KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 1080x1080px
Have you guys ever been told you're attractive?

I never had been until I came to uni. I've now heard it from like thirty different people, almost all female. Really changed my self-perception and became confident enough to enter the normie-sphere.

Some of you guys don't realise how close you are to escaping robothood. It may just be a simple change in mindset that allows you to experience the good life. The difficulty I suppose is finding the prompt that pushes you to do so.
>>
Well, you have actually be attractive in order for people to call you attractive.
I don't need a shift in my mindset to experience the 'good life'. What I need is called a miracle. And I'm sure lots of people are in my boat.
>>
File: MIIpl1YoafY.jpg (39KB, 349x480px) Image search: [Google]
MIIpl1YoafY.jpg
39KB, 349x480px
I'm told that I'm attractive more times that I'm told that I'm ugly. But perhaps that's just adults being nice and see no point in insulting someone.

Have been genuinely rated as an ideal from this one girl that I tried to get with once, generally 5-7/10 on 4chan and even currently I have someone that think I'm good looking.

The issue I believe stems from being an ugly teen and never seeing myself as good looking. It's not insecurities at this point, I just don't believe it in general. It's not a notion in my mind to consider myself good looking so I tend to believe I'm not.
>>
Yes, my mom tells me all the time.
>>
>>25962301
Getting on the train.

Old woman tells me i have the jawline of a model.

>Why
>>
>>25962301
Yeah, but for as many times I've been called attractive/complimented I've been called ugly/insulted just as many.
>>
No, im not a phony robot.
>>
>>25963016
Yeah I've been told I have a nice jawline too. Good cheekbones also - although I don't see it at all. My face is pretty plain imo. Symmetrical though, which gets a lot of comments (but aren't most faces symmetrical..?). Generally people say I have good genetics and would want to have kids with me.
>>
>>25963145
I get the same shit all the time, mostly from people i barely know.

Havent had sex in a long, long time though.
>>
>>25962301
I imagine my hand saying that every now and then but no one else ever did
>>
>>25963001

this, only my mom thinks I'm attractive and have faith in my looks, girls in general just think I'm average.
>>
>>25962301
yes. my best friend (a guy(possibly a robot) always says so and my old friend (grill) said that im 'not bad'
>>
File: Boyhood_0005927880.jpg (154KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Boyhood_0005927880.jpg
154KB, 1920x1040px
No. Get the hell out you normie
>>
Yes once by a girl years ago. Felt pretty good.

>>25963001
>Yes, my mom tells me all the time.

This too.
>>
File: trixie.png (109KB, 495x371px) Image search: [Google]
trixie.png
109KB, 495x371px
this thread tt
>>
>>25962301
I've had multiple strangers(female) tell me I'm attractive while out walking. I've always been too spaghetti to say anything back though. Being attractive and shy is a terrible combination, anons.

There was also a guy in high school who I think was attracted to me, but I was both too shy and too heterosexual for anything to come of it.
>>
>>25962449
Post pic, and yeah I know the rules, this is not an advice thread, is just for show a clear example
>>
>>25962301
>Have you guys ever been told you're attractive?
Just by my mum, aunt and grandma.
>>
File: FOhfttL8N0g.jpg (46KB, 423x640px) Image search: [Google]
FOhfttL8N0g.jpg
46KB, 423x640px
>>25963394
No. I do not want my face attributed to my posts, as well some people might recognize me (if they didn't already).
>>
File: 1452969559313.jpg (424KB, 1584x957px) Image search: [Google]
1452969559313.jpg
424KB, 1584x957px
>>25963466
are you the same guy who took less than 20 on this?
>>
File: Zhsne6lFdz0.jpg (76KB, 900x660px) Image search: [Google]
Zhsne6lFdz0.jpg
76KB, 900x660px
>>25963502
Yes, but that's not the reason for not posting a pic, I don't hide my shortcomings.
>>
My mom and all of her friends say I'm cute. Lots of random old ladies have told me I was cute. Shit, I went to a job interview once and secretary, who thought she had close the soundproof door all the way, said "We got a new one and damn is he cute!"

I've had girls my own age say they've had crushes on me and a few I've known for longer say that I'd be kinda hot if I wasn't me.

It's my personality and not my looks that prevents me from being close to people.
>>
>>25962301
I typically hear it from Japanese women all the time, actually
I find they are way more open about expressing attraction
Probably because I'm the ideal man for their demographics interest group
Tall, strong, white, blue and blonde, handsome

It makes me feel good. Every time it happens, I hate western white whores even more, and my love for the Japanese people gets much stronger
>>
File: faggotlord.jpg (78KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
faggotlord.jpg
78KB, 300x300px
>>25963580
>a robots write this
>other robots are going to yell at him because he is the proof personality is not a roastie meme
>>
>>25963580
i can relate to anon
i look pretty decent but i just cant speak to people. i fuck up my words or dont say them again. ive become really close to some grills in the past and im 90% sure hey liked me but i could never ask them out and it really pisses me off. these days i just try to keep to myself, well aware ive drfted away from the people ive known.
>>
I feel ugly, but all of my dentists told me my upper teeth are 10/10
>>
>>25963580
iktf man

People always say I don't act like the person they thought id be when they first met me. I think people envisage me as being somewhat Chaddish, but when I tell them I play incredible amounts of video games they say stuff like I look nothing like a gamer. They also assume things like I get girls in the club easily. Barely ever even want to pull though.
>>
>>25962301
Yes, but, it was the same prospect as you OP. It didn't happen until I went to college.
>>
>>25962301
Yeah, it's fucking great.

Went to a party a few nights back, had a few drinks and made out with a girl who called me cute. Going out to dinner with Her TOMMOROW.
>>
>Have you guys ever been told you're attractive?
'no'
>>
>>25965446
this tb fuggin honest
>>
a 9/10 QT i knew from community college said i was good looking multiple times but it didn't rly matter since she was fucking pregnant.
>>
File: 1453292038223.jpg (68KB, 600x793px) Image search: [Google]
1453292038223.jpg
68KB, 600x793px
>>25963580
>I'd be kinda hot if I wasn't me.
My life in eight words.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.