[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>robots >claim to be men of rationality >jerks off over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: mICkE.jpg (100KB, 764x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mICkE.jpg
100KB, 764x1024px
>robots
>claim to be men of rationality
>jerks off over the theory of evolution
>still gets mad over women not wanting to fuck your sad beta self
>still gets mad over women choosing men who are objectively a more fitting mate than you: more accomplished, who do things with their life, more evolutionary beneficial appearance (e.g. muscles, height...), knows how to lead and socialize, etc etc

The sooner you realize you don't rationally deserve to fuck a woman, the better.
You could perhaps change that and instead better yourself, but you won't - will you?
You don't deserve to be mad, and if you were truly rational you wouldn't be either, you'd accept the reality of the situation.
>>
True robots dnt give a shit about women.

The ones who complain about >tfw no gf are just failed normies who are red pulled enough
>>
who are you talking to? not everyone is the same here.
the sooner you realize this place isn't a hivemind, the sooner you can articulate better threads that won't go straight to page zero.
or you can just shitpost.

you don't rationally deserve to even be alive.
>>
>>25961907
>failed normies
>posts on r9k to feel better about themselves

youre the most pathetic people on this board
>>
>robots believe in evolution
>if you were rational, you would stop trying to spread your genes
That doesn't even make sense, even I you presume that you're trolling and give you license to exaggerate.
>>
>>25961907
Well then, I guess that wall of text explains why the global iq rate keeps falling then.
>>
>>25961974
>waaah don't burst my beta bubble wahhhhh

Were you breastfeed too long or not at all?
>>
File: 1446899617070.jpg (24KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1446899617070.jpg
24KB, 300x400px
You are right, OP. I don't blame women despite they are being useless for anything except making kids.
You as well shouldnt blame yourself, that's not your fault that your shitty parents decided to make you. Such an event.
But you can blame society which becomes more and more degenerate, loses faith in God, loses traditions. That's society's fault that robots (failed society's memebers) being looked at from above, that society refuses to let them join in.
They tell "don't blame a player, blame the game", right?
Robots and normies are only players in this game. Society is the game.
>>
The theory of evolution doesn't apply to humans anymore, at least not to westerners.
>>
>>25961991
[serious peer-reviewed study citation]

Oh wait
>>
File: What Women Buy.jpg (228KB, 614x2161px) Image search: [Google]
What Women Buy.jpg
228KB, 614x2161px
>>25961907
>women
>claim to want nice guys
>go ride the dick of thugs, drug dealers, and Chads who fuck 50 girls/day
>get mad at betas because Chad won't settle with them
>get mad at betas when they point out this simple fact
The sooner you realize you will never get your own personal Chad bf because you're a low quality woman who got her ego boosted so much by Chad using her as an onahole at the club several times you believe you're a 10/10 when you're in fact a 2/10 the better.
You could perhaps change that and instead try to get a guy in your own league, but you won't - will you?
You don't deserve to be sad, and if you were truly rational you wouldn't be either, you'd accept the reality of the situation.
>>
Robots getting REKT ITT
>>
>>25962021
About that pic: It's in the evolutionary interest of women to look good, so how is it surprising or rationally bad that women spend their income on trying to achieve this?
>>
why does a "man of rationality" have to accept "the theory of evolution"? you may also accept the ruthless law of nature that the weak should be abandoned. justice and compassion are concepts unknown to nature, yet virtuous men follow them. to conclude, you're main point doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>25962056
It's in the evolutionary interest of men to mate with as many women as possible, so how is rape bad ?

Appeal to nature never works. Either civilzation or nature, can't have it both ways. It's one or the other.

It's bad because it wrecks society.
>>
>>25962158
Because lack of empathy and consideration are not attractive qualities.
Women want men who can be good to their family.
>>
>>25962015
>Ha I sure showed him!
Do some fucking research next time lazy ass cunt.
http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/BRBAKER/
>>
>>25962178
>Women want men who can be good to their family.
They want men who are geneticaly fit according to prehistoric requirements, which is why they keep mating with thugs and random chads and try to trick/coerce beta males into providing for them and the offspring they had with what they deem genetically superior males.

The single mother epidemic proves that they don't want men who can be good to their family, they just let their vagina tingles lead them.
>>
>>25962219
>proves that they don't want men who can be good to their family
Or that men in general is scum and follow their own instincts, which is to keep breeding?

Also
>implying most robots would be able to provide and take the responsibilities demanded to be good to a family
Don't make me laugh
Betas haven't enough responsibility to even be good members of society and get a fucking job or not parasite on their mothers
>>
>>25962021
You actually spent time typing that out. You are a sad, bitter, pitiful person.
>>
>>25961907
>>still gets mad over women not wanting to fuck your sad beta self
>>still gets mad over women choosing men who are objectively a more fitting mate than you
We don't get mad over that, we get mad that women of similar attractiveness as us always hold out for Chad and nothing less. Guys who are 4-6 on the looks scale are utterly fucked because they either have to settle for a 1-3 or basically be alone, because all 4+ women think they deserve a 7+ man
>>
>>25962259
You're confusing the terms robot, beta male, and omega male. Probably manchild and virgin too. Get your definitions right. Most beta males are productive members of society, in fact they're the large majority of the productive members of society. Civilization is supported by beta males.

>>25962286
But OP is not ? Interesting input, if you cared to develop a little bit instead of resorting to name-calling.
>>
>>25961992
what are you even on about bubba?
>>
Well that's what you normies would want me to do. To just roll-over and accept being treated like shit for things out of my control. But that's not gonna happen. Better myself? Don't make me laugh. Does Chad have to better himself? Yeah, that's what I thought. For average or under average man, you have to work very hard to be allowed to live like a normie. It's just not worth the effort.
>>
>>25962318
/thread

women have ridiculous fucking standards.
>>
>>25963645
Supply and demand, friend.
Women have the standards men allow them to have.
>>
>>25961991
Yeah, that's because white people are supporting the dumber folks with their evil antibiotics, improved food production techniques, etc.
>>
>>25962318
Actually the 80% of girls I seen IRL date ugly guys
My 8/10 stacey oneitis lost her virginity with one of my friend who was ugly af (receding chin, dumbo ears, retarted smile, skinny)

>inb4 you are describing him bad because he stole the girl

is actually one of my friend nowadays

gg no re, faggots
>>
>>25962178
>lack of empathy and consideration are not attractive qualities

Yes they are, life is a struggle. Would a woman want a mate who is too sensitive to defend the tribe from attack because he's worried about hurting the other side's feelings?
>>
>>25963745
Anecdotes to the rescue! Because if someone says that 80% of women do something then it must be true because there is a single sample supporting this.
>>
>>25961907
Except the utter shit women also look for 7+ guys instead of settling for their counterpart. It's not us who have ridiculously high standards, it's the women. All of them want a prince charming when in reality most of them don't even deserve to be his maids due to their looks
>>
>>25961907
>The sooner you realize you don't rationally deserve to fuck a woman
i realize it, who cares
>You could perhaps change that and instead better yourself
yea i'll grow taller, broader and stop having mental disorders
>You don't deserve to be mad
ok lol
>>
>>25963775
>telling me what I find attractive or not

I think I know this best for myself, actually. And I don't find it attractive at all.
>>
>>25963775
>>25963812
Oops shit mixed up threads. Ignore this reply.
>>
>>25963812
>Woman being honest to herself about what she wants.

Well memed, friend.
>>
>go through random bouts of inspiration to act more alpha

>fall back to my usual beta self hours later

I think I'll just keep doing whatever feels natural and makes me happy. I'm just glad I have sex and dating experience and that I have standards above complete landwhales
>>
>>25963784
>Implying perfect induction exists in sociology
>implying induction have any value in sociology
>sociology

go pretend you are a scientist somewhere else faggot, like go on /mlp/ and make a theory explaining why only durr durr badd ingratefull normies chads stacyz hate ponies and good people love them

>inb4 implying
sissy bitter faggot
>>
>>25963856
What the fuck are you even talking about? When have I mentioned sociology?

It's basic logic really that an anecdote doesn't prove anything. Kinda like saying that all humans have brown hair because my sister has brown hair. Does that prove anything? No. Just as your Stacy who dates an ugly guy doesn't prove that it's common for Stacies to date ugly guys.
>>
>>25963919
you are acting like you need scientific evidence again
for a topic like this I don't need to prove anything and an anecdote has his value
i don't even need to make a list like
>ugliness is subjective
>the word stacy
and i'll stop here
keep daydreaming and making excuses btw you are sure a great man of science
>>
>>25963962
Well if you think you don't need evidence and you only support your claims by a SINGLE example. One example from 3.5 billion women. Then I don't see why I should take you seriously. And by the way you don't need to be a scientist to realize this. Finishing high school should be more than enough to realize you're full of shit.
>>
>>25961907
>jerks off over the theory of evolution
>The sooner you realize you don't rationally deserve to fuck a woman, the better.
I'll assert my dominance the old fashioned way normalfag
>>
>>25961907
You heard OP if you just improve you too can get a pump and dump. Work hard to provide for her chad kids.
>>
>>25965173
I'm female so I'm all good, robot. Don't you worry.
>>
I have to question the mentality of people that make threads like this on /r9k/. You can say whatever about posters here, but to actually make a thread that isn't just lighthearted shitposting, that's gotta be indicative of one or two issues.
>>
>>25961907
>if you were truly rational you wouldn't be mad
This is the only thing I disagree with.
It's perfectly fine to be upset that you arbitrarily were shit in in terms of the genetic lottery.

Literally everything else about the OP is right though.
>>
"you could just change"
>>
Oh it's one these threads again. Let's see how early the "kill yourself" will come.
>>
>>25963848

Because you know even if you spend years to become your perfect self, you'll just get Chad's scraps. He always wins and you just become another cog in this shitty game.
>>
Oh but I believe in eugenics. That's why I'm slightly angry at the way sexual selection works.

To reproduce as a woman, you only have to exist. You can be short as fuck, have no jaw and chin development, sad puppy eyes, weak thin bones...and not only these things (things that will doom their male sons to betaness if they inherit them) don't impact their ability to get sex, but they also make them attractive to men, because men are attracted to weakness.

We humans have more female ancestors than male ones. This means more women have reproduced. This means weak men were weeded out of the gene pool because they couldn't prove themselves worthy. This also means that men are not doing their part of the job, they don't select worthy women, they just spray and pray and fuck the first woman that opens her legs.

As long as "chad" keeps fucking women with trash genes, betas will be abundant.
>>
>>25961907
i dont give a fuck about your shit you little bitch.
i fuck every women i want, what you think i deserve interests nobody.
may someday i fuck your girl too, i have the money for this, have fun op, you little cuck.
>>
>>25961907
>theory
Evolution is science fact, dumbass.
>>
File: 1452682940272.jpg (56KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
1452682940272.jpg
56KB, 640x576px
>>25961907
Chad does not mean "ideal male", please stop saying this.

Chad is a stupid child with no redeeming qualities or aspirations that skates through life and fucks trains of women because he's alpha.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.