[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /bad at learning/ here? > Everything I read I forget

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: asd.png (130KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
130KB, 510x510px
who /bad at learning/ here?

> Everything I read I forget it the next day.

>In class I can't pay attention for more than 2 mins straight without zoning out.

>Always the last one to understand what the teacher explains.

>Can't even copy stuff from the blackboard without committing mistakes
>>
>>25961650
I have trouble remembering things but that's about it. Getting hit on the head by lumber hard enough to get knocked out probably didn't help with that.
>>
Shitty memory, borderline retarded

Im just gonna work minimum wage jobs until I die, college is a lost cause for me
>>
>>25962607
my IQ is above the average but it doesn't matter cos I suck at learning and memorizing anyway.
>>
>>25961650

Sounds like you have working memory issues. You might have ADHD-PI.
>>
Probably just have an attention problem that has arised from using the Internet a lot where everything is instant. Take a break from the internet for at least a week and try to read a book every day. I'm not saying read a book a day, I'm saying try to force yourself to read a few chapters of a book a day. This isn't permanent, and it's not genetic. Just work through it and you'll get through it
>>
>>25961650
yea I have the same issues
I should drop out and find a min wage job but I'm skinny so no one would hire me for the kind of job I'd like, that leaves shitty jobs where you need to talk to people jdimsa
>>
I can watch a movie and not learn any of the character's names by the end of it.
>>
File: 1452360575263.gif (32KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452360575263.gif
32KB, 250x250px
>>25961650
Do what I do to focus:
Drink an excess of coffee and chew lots of tobacco

FUCK my heart!
>>
> You can't just read it you have to practice it
> That's because your teacher is unmotivated and terrible at their job
> someone has to be
> Don't write word for word, paraphrase
Don't be so hard on yourself that will just make it worse
>>
>>25963701
>adhd

Some people are just dumb, a greater portion are lazy. No need to make up a bunch of "disorders" as excuses, and sell drugs to children.
>>
>>25964590
>>>/facebook/
And take that shitty gif with you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.