[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does it bother me so much whether a girl is a virgin or not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: confused frog.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
confused frog.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
Why does it bother me so much whether a girl is a virgin or not? I know i shouldn't judge them for something like that and that the first relationship don't always work, but i just can't help it. I don't mind being friends with a girl who isn't a virgin, i just wouldn't be able to have a relationship with one.
>>
It bothers you, because studies shows that girls love less and less with each relashionship and cannot distinguish sex from love.

Basically if you date a non-virgin you're dating an used good.
>>
File: teachman.jpg (74KB, 666x692px) Image search: [Google]
teachman.jpg
74KB, 666x692px
>>25960638
pic relatedc

Original : the prequel
>>
Because having many partners somehow changes them.

I dated a girl who had a fair amount of experience with different partners.

She never seemed that emotionally into me and even though she liked sex it it was no big deal to her.

Also she had already explored all of her fantasies so there wasn't really anything new left for us to do.
>>
File: I caused that feel.png (152KB, 830x844px) Image search: [Google]
I caused that feel.png
152KB, 830x844px
>>25960617
It's because you're not fooled by modern society's blinding veil of hedonism.
>>
>>25960681
Why are you so sure that your experience was due to her past sexual experiences and not something about your compatibility??? Lol
>>
>>25960617
Having sex with multiple guys seriously fucks women up in the head. You'll learn that the more you get to intimately know some women.
>>
Every time I think of the people she's talk to I get kinda mad. All of em wasted her time.
>tfw too loving to used good gf
REEEEEEE WE CANT HAVE ANYTHING NICE. Some fucking shit got to take her virginity.
>18yo tight bare pussy
>>
Studies have shown that women carry the DNA of men who have sex with them forever. If you associate with a non virgin you're literally wasting time with used goods. It's a completely natural desire to want a virgin because they will always be better wives and mothers than roastie whores.
>>
what bothers me more than anything is women who fucked around a lot, now they're 28 and anti-sex.
how is it sexual liberation if the women end up bitter they got pumped n dumped?
it's a liberation of something, but it isn't sexual liberation. more like liberation of dignity.
>>
something something new soda vs soda that had had 50 penises in it
>>
>>25960617
I don't really care if they've fucked before, but I have a crush on a girl I know that I'm like 80% sure is a virgin and the thought of her fucking another guy makes me sick. I doubt it's happening though, she's very awkward and only hangs with her friends.
>>
>>25960617
>Why does it bother me so much whether a girl is a virgin or not?

Because you're an idiot and you buy into all the redpill bullshit that's constantly posted on here.
>>
>>25961574
t. Roastie or thirsty enough to settle for used goods
>>
>>25961574
I don't though, i don't even hate women, it just really bothers me in a personal level and i couldn't date one if i tried.
>>
File: 1437918871151.jpg (42KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
1437918871151.jpg
42KB, 491x491px
>>25961574
robot pls go
>>
File: 1452322959904.jpg (11KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
1452322959904.jpg
11KB, 453x604px
>>25960638
I dunno my man. My best friend (my only friend), is dating a turboslut, and they're madly in love. And they don't even fug (which worries me because she's a turboslut, and if she ain't getting it from him, she'll get it somewhere else) but he said they do stuff like oral.
>>
>>25960749
Because I couldn't imagine a girl whose virginity I just took not finding it special and emotionally intense
>>
>>25961947
How can she be a turboslut if they are not having sex?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.