[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mainstream music is literally cancer for the ears

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Rare pepe.jpg (71KB, 960x878px) Image search: [Google]
Rare pepe.jpg
71KB, 960x878px
If you are one of these typical lazy fucks like me who just keeps the tv on in the background then you might sometimes switch it to the music channel. I swear the music is becoming more repeative and retarted over time for example :

"Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods yet?
Are we out of the woods?
Are we in the clear yet?
Are we in the clear yet?
Are we in the clear yet?
In the clear yet?
Good"

"Now that I'm without your kisses i'll be needing stitches"

"Is it too late now to say sorry cause i'm missing more than just your body"

What fucking retard actually writes these songs ?. Is this shit just engineered to appeal to stupid teenage girls or is there a motive to music being this shit ?
>>
Where have you been?

That's been the case for decades
>>
File: 300.jpg (30KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
30KB, 450x338px
>>25960615
>getting triggered by mainstream music
>>
From your filename and pedantic writing style i'm going to assume you're a 16 year old loser.
>>
actually yes pop stars, celebritiea and the like have all been approached by ppl behind the curtains who actually pay them more to dumb down ppl. look it up
>>
File: obscure.png (2KB, 184x56px) Image search: [Google]
obscure.png
2KB, 184x56px
>tfw there is only one other person in the world who owns the same album
>>
>>25960615
>implying that isn't how it's always been
>implying the good songs don't stand the test of time
>implying you aren't just focusing on the ones that you don't like
>>
figuratively

figuratively cancer for the ears

Not literally.
>>
>>25960801
>thinks an album is obscure
lol, fuck off pop faggot, have you ever heard of demos?
>>
>>25960615
>He doesn't know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCtD4-ni21g
>>
>>25960615
I didn't know about the woods song, but seeing the music video makes me think Taylor Swift likes to take the knot from time to time.
>>
>>tfw love country music but all of the songs are about relationships
>>reminds me of how alone I am
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.