[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country is the best to be a NEET in?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (6KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
6KB, 282x179px
Which country is the best to be a NEET in?
>>
Is this the upside down Britanny flag?
>>
>>25959772

I guess some scandi nation that pays everyone a standard income

doesnt denmark do that?
>>
File: Maki TH.jpg (82KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
Maki TH.jpg
82KB, 600x720px
IIRC some Nordic country has a really sweet deal.
The UK is good with ESA but I'm sure there's much better.
>Easy to get on
>Can get rent paid for
>Receive 125 pound a week (Gets tricky to increase it after that) with no interaction with anyone for a year minimum if you initially get on the support group
>Some other stuff I'm probably missing
>>
bumparooni jl
>>
Everywere you just have to be white ..
>>
I heard of those people in Japan that stay in their room all day and their family feels obligated to just feed them while they do literally nothing. Not sure if that's the best but if you're going to be a loser it could be worse.
>>
Aus is pretty good, if you can convince a doctor that you cant function properly in society you can get up to $600 a week for sitting around and sending a resume in occasionally
>>
File: 1453378596090.jpg (400KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
1453378596090.jpg
400KB, 600x899px
Norway is the best, if you're a citizen.

Honestly, even as a hard-working non-NEET, i'd be willing to pay 60% in taxes as long as it meant I could be around fuckin norwegian girls.

>will never marry voe
>will never have 6 kids with her
>will never live on a big farm in norway with her
>>
Serbia

Everything is cheap, girls love Anglo guys and are all qt, people respect and look up to you just because you are Anglo, most people are kind and food is awesome
>>
>>25960623
Does autism count?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.