[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing that since universities attract all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1111.jpg (39KB, 291x304px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
39KB, 291x304px
How does it feel knowing that since universities attract all sorts of types from the entire world, especially American universities, virtually all college campuses become inherently multicultural? Which, in turn, devolve into rampant safe space liberalism?

Back in the day only whites were allowed into college. What happened? You're either tripping over shitskins breeding with the only attractive white girls there (which are a lot), or bumping into some white trash from the ghetto who got in with sports scholarship or some similar bullshit.
>>
>American university spots are reserved for rich foreign nationals from China and India
>white males are denied entry in favor of some kind of global egalitarianism
>creates the angry white male
>smart disenfranchised man with no place in society
>blows up a building, shoots up a school
>new brown university students from China, Mexico, and India rally for a gun ban
>>
>>25959172

Most foreigners aren't liberals. Stop trying to blame whimpy white American liberalism towards its own American black and hispanic minorities on foreign people that crush you academically.
>>
>>25959211

These kind of autistic fantasies used to be confined to pol. White men don't have the scores. That's all there is to it. Deal with it.
>>
Don't fret, we'll all be dead soon.
>>
>>25959238
black scores are literally always lower on average than white scores, but a regular sum of black students is always admitted each year in favor of ethnic diversity
>>
>>25959172

What's it like being so fucking retarded that you take fringe liberal groups on campus seriously?

Seriously, the only thing worse than the Marxists or the safe space reclaim the night feminazi cunts are the bitter fucking losers like you who actually think they have any power or speak for anyone but themselves
>>
take it to /pol/, you delusional waste of bandwidth
>>
>>25959272

The poster I responded to was talking about China and India in an almost butthurt manner. These students outscore European American students. And Chinese and Indian Americans outscore even these groups.

Blacks are another matter altogether. Admission should always be made on merit.
>>
I keep forgetting how much cancer really is on this place.
>>
>>25959281
At the college I TA at, we have to regular kick students out of class for making some girl the slightest bit uncomfortable if we don't want to lose our job due to a Title IX citation. It sure as hell wasn't like this when I was in undergrad.

Fuck, just this week a couple girls complained to us about this one guy just because he was sitting by himself away from the class. We literally had to pull him out to the hall in the middle of class, "have a talk," and drop him for the rest of the term (again: all for just sitting by himself). I'm thinking of quitting.
>>
>>25959289
>>25959238
Even /pol/'s not biting. You're welcome to bump it, though.

>>>/pol/61802470
>>
File: 1452531565571.jpg (12KB, 251x222px) Image search: [Google]
1452531565571.jpg
12KB, 251x222px
>>25959281
"hahaha ignore it and it will go away"
Yeah, fine, I give up. Society is getting what's coming to it.

Let it be run by the cunts who reject objectivity. It will all burn and the white twats will be beaten, raped, and inseminated by the barbarian hordes.

That's what they want, anyway. Women are agents of hell. Demons.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.