[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

being good looking isn't all that great

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n7x5zs0GN11toiu7ro1_250.jpg (3KB, 250x144px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7x5zs0GN11toiu7ro1_250.jpg
3KB, 250x144px
I know most will not believe this shit I write here, but I dont give a shit about lying to a bunch of strangers online and no I wont post my pictures.

I have tons of stories to tell of girls harrasing me and being sexually aggresive, but I won;t include them becase it would take too much typing.

I'm not saying I'm a male model, but I have very neat features. Brownish blonde hair, light blue eyes and great tan skin. I have a good body too but that doesn't even matter in this thread, only about the face.

I honestly have people expecting the best results and shit from me all the fucking time, especially parents, they are like you should always be perfect in regards to other stuff and not only your looks.

I get girls always eye fucking me and I have social anxiety and it tears me up inside, I cry inside while in public because of how aggresive girls approach me out of nowhere. On the train, on the bus, in the class, everyfuckingwhere. I'm always called hottie and get told slurs like do you wanna fuck me, I dont even know them at all.

You have teachers always praising you for no reason and showing you off. Anyways I could keep going on and on about this, but being good looking isn't as good as you think it is. Being harassed isn't fun
>>
this is 6.4/10 bait
>>
File: 1452914247843.jpg (88KB, 650x842px) Image search: [Google]
1452914247843.jpg
88KB, 650x842px
To be a robot you don't have to be a robot on the outside, only on the inside.
>>
>>25958935
Post pictures of your dick or fuck off faggot
>>
>>25958980
shut the fuck up faggot and kill yourself

I bet you think you can be 5'10+ and be a robot, faggot
fuck off
>>
>>25958993
I'm 6'8 and a freak of nature.
>>
>>25958935
weak bait
fuck off, chad
>>25958980
strong bait
fuck off, normalfaggot

thread saged and hidden
>>
>>25959023
you're 6'8 and a giant, god amongst men

you are viewed with awe and wonder instead of pity and disgust for being inferior
>>
2/10
nice try though
otherwise post of a picture of yourself it's true OP
>>
>>25959038
No I'm not. I'm fucking massive and skinny as hell.

People literally don't like me because im too tall. Not to mention I have crippling social anxiety so I just stand there like a tall, skinny slobbering moron when someone brings up my height.
>>
File: 1421592946370.gif (2MB, 270x188px) Image search: [Google]
1421592946370.gif
2MB, 270x188px
>>25959068
still 1000x better than being 5'7 and below you fucking chad fag

check your fucking privilege
>>
>>25958935
I know this is bait but,
srsly fuck of. Complaining about girls finding you atractive. How about no girl ever even initiating a fucking conversation.
Cash in on your looks, you dont even need an awkward opening line.
which is the hardest part.
you could just keep your mouth shut and they'd still be lining up nigga
>>
>>25959096
>i know this is bait
>bites OP's bait anyway and bumps the thread

these are the types of people who browse /r9k/ now
>>
>>25959088
Fuck off you fucking asshole. Nobody cares about me they only care about my abnormally tall height.

All I fucking am to people is "that weird tall kid that can't talk to people haha"
>>
>>25959096
you're wrong. for you to get girls you can work on yourself and get girls too. But when you're handsome you are literally harrased on an almost daily fucking basis. I'm not fukin joking here, you think being touched and grabbed out of nowhere by randoms is fun? wtf . maybe the first 10 times, but afterwards thats just creepy.

life isn't all about girls.
>>
>>25959119
holy fucking shit you piece of stupid shit

people fucking hate manlets, disgusted and openly express the desire for exterminating them.

the only drawback to being tall is having to make your body work harder to function normally. fuck you, you stupid piece of shit

you really need to learn how to check your privilege
https://twitter.com/heightismxposed quick example, stupid fucker
>>
>>25959166
use that to your advantage and start fucking the girls that seem to be interested in you, or be more sincere and become friends with them without sexual relations
>>
>>25959178
The only reason you don't see people complaining about abnormally tall people is because there isnt that many abnormally tall people you stupid nigger.

I'm off putting skinny and goofy looking as hell. Fuck you. Nobody likes me, not even fellow robots in arms because the perceive me as a chad.

Fuck you. At least you won't need a custom made casket when you die.
>>
>>25959233
>>25959246
look at that you stupid lanky faggot

anyways
>6' or more
>""""""""""""robot""""""""""""

get the fuck off this board, chad fag
>>
>>25958935
i'm the complete opposite. not gifted or talented at anything, not aesthetically appealing, don't have a gregarious personality.

i have the complete opposite of you and it's a misery in of itself because you're pretty much invisible and left out of everything.
>>
>>25958935
lol, stop being a little bitch.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.