[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life >living in shit rural area >stuck at home 24/7

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
My life
>living in shit rural area
>stuck at home 24/7
>have to listen to my injured mom go up and down the stairs
>living at home with no job

Peoples lives in Miami and la

>party 3 nights a week
>busy 24/7
>with girls on the beach
>working
>getting hooked up with jobs
>inheritances
>>
>grass is always greener

Did you watch too much Miami Vice again, anon-san?
>>
>>25956549
That actually sounds pretty chill. You would feel worse if you were in Miami or LA surrounded by those type of people
>>
>>25956597
No I just know how life is when you're in the city and your parents have money
>>
>>25956597
>not watching Burn Notice or CSI
>>
try to get a good life dude
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with living in a rural area. In fact in the US its better.
>>
>>25956609

Any site-typical user living in those areas is probably still going to be a shut-in with crippling social anxiety. Doubt they're ever go near the beach, a party or a job.

>>25956621
>watching shows without Don Johnson
>>
>>25956658
Bull shit. Central Missouri reporting in. I've lived here my whole life but I travel a lot both in the States and abroad.

Big cities are great for robots because although your life will not change, you have more distractions: more things to do, more tasty food options, more people--when everyone nearby knows your life story your awkwardness skyrockets, in big cities you can at least pretend to be someone different even if you fail.

And once you've given up on girls, more whores. I had to drive two hours to Columbia for my first and ugly prostitute. Had I been in LA I could have had dozens of choices if not mot more.

The only reasons people say otherwise is because of ignorance or rural pride which is sweet but just wrong.
>>
my life in LA
>live in small one bedroom apartment paying $900/mo
>have druggie neighbors on one side
>have idiots with two large, untrained dogs above me
>marijuana dispensary on other side
>never party
>work 20 miles away from where i live
>never go to the beach
>have to park 2+ blocks from where i live because people cant parallel park or use their driveways
>homeless people everywhere

you were saying how bad your living situation is?
>>
>>25956746
you're doing in wrong
step 1: live in your truck
step 2: whores (incall only)

see how much better that is?
>>
>>25956772
>implying i own a truck in a city

your buckwheat is showing.
>>
>>25956737
you can't scream and laugh like a maniac in the city without getting the cops called on you. being able to make as much noise as you like is valuable to me. Not to mention being able to walk for hours without seeing a single person
>>
>>25956804
Then you should buy one and put a camper top on the back. I know that LA isn't a real city like NYC so you must have some sort of car at least. Sell that shit and buy a used truck.
>>
>>25956737
I've traveled to most of the US and am a pretty big nycboo. But cheap housing, whiteness, and having everything you'd ever want available even in smaller midwest towns is fucking great. I live in a small suburb town in Kansas and wouldn't change it unless to live in a comfy place like Maine.
>>
>>25956870
Olathe?
>>
>>25956891
Close. Shawnee
>>
>>25956912
Yeah I've been to Johnson County, I'm closer to STL than KC though
>>
>>25956870

Plus, not having to lock up your shit as soon as you're gonna turn away from it, or be at constant high risk of getting mugged.
>>
>>25956931
It's pretty nice aside from cookie cutter suburbia. I'm planning to buy a house somewhere cheaper maybe in Wichita though
>>
>>25956746
That sound amazing
>>
>>25956944
http://www.kmbc.com/news/images-show-4-people-police-suspect-in-oak-park-mall-robbery/30859322

You should always lock your doors.
>>
>>25956972
I sometimes don't because there is fuck all to steal.
>>
>>25956944
I have left my car door open by mistake (or maybe just didn't close it all the way) in a parking lot for 8 hours and nothing was stolen. Same with my garage door then a cop rang the door bell at 1am to let me know lol
>>
>>25956972

I wouldn't survive very long over there.

>live on large estate in rural northern scandinavia
>never locked the house for entire lifetime, even over longer holidays
>cars always unlocked with keys in them
>always leave cars parked the same way in the nearby towns
>never had any problems, never been near any crime
>
>>
>>25957081
People do the same shit here with no problem so long as its in white areas
>>
>>25957017

Damn, either you're in a good neighbourhood or lucky, mane.
>>
>>25957081
Not yet, you might have some new neighbors from Syria with, shall we say, different values.
>>
>>25957105
The entire county is very affluent and neighborhood is totally white so its no big deal
>>
>>25957119
No they good boys don't be rayciss
>>
if you lived in a big city, in addition to all the problems you already have, you would have to deal with the constant risk of getting mugged by Tyrone
>>
>>25957119

kek, I'm aware of it, and things have changed so much the past years, I see it very clearly since I only visit urban areas occasionally. Since a couple years back there's gypsies sitting outside the entrance to every supermarket, begging. There's loads of brown skinned people, often in large groups, very noisy, hollering their foreign lingo. It makes me feel not quite as much "at home" anymore, and a bit uneasy. Xenophobic, probably yes, I think there's a quality in homogenous societies. I don't mind a few of them, there were in the past too, but there's so many now.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.