[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm not the original barkepe or anything. bujt im depreessed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 12

i'm not the original barkepe or anything. bujt im depreessed and drunk and lonely. someone please help with the frogs and feels. its one of the best things in my life. its a constant i can keep coming back to. to startr off ill give a free lager to everyone. feel free to come on in. oh please robots. it means so mcuh. sorry for oepning this too early if its a problem. but i love it
>>
I would like a glass of tap water. You know, its kind of odd to want to bartend when you admit to being lonely and drunk. Its back to front in terms of your relationship to your customers.
>>
want a huge feel? watch this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiLc7GvmS_A
>>
White Russian please, (I'm the guy obsessed with law school so I can get a luxury apartment with a tiki themed minibar)
>>
>>25956099
Gin and tonic for me OP. What's got you down?
>>
>>25956489
buddy, I've always dreamed of being a lawyer. I'm in college now. I know that if I don't get into a top 25 school I HAVE A HIGHLY DIMINISHED CHANCE, of getting a job as a lawyer after law school.

Now that I'm in college I need to get an A in each class.
>>
>>25956537

there are plenty of lawyers that didn't go to top 25 schools
>>
My dick is 7 cm erect.
>>
>>25956561
I know, I know but I want to really bust my ass and make sure I get into the top 25, top 50 is do able. I want to get a GPA of atleast 3.7.
>>
You ever think about how quickly time passes by, and how little we're doing with our lives? I envy those who are passionate and talented enough to actually make their dreams come true, or something close to them, while I just sit here and waste my life.

I see things from years ago and remember the hope and dreams they inspired in me, like I could be anything if I just wanted it hard enough. Then life gets in the way; jobs taking up all your time, laziness and tiredness killing your motivation, etc.

Looking at old shit makes me think about the old me, and how much better he was. Fix me a Jameson on the rocks, bartender.
>>
>>25956587
>like I could be anything if I just wanted it hard enough. Then life gets in the way; jobs taking up all your time, laziness and tiredness killing your motivation, etc.

if you want to do cool stuff, don't waste your time making excuses. just do cool stuff
>>
>>25956537
I failed my way through college, changed my major twice, and ended up getting expelled. I regret not taking it as seriously as I should have.
My advice is to stay disciplined and not let yourself get over distracted. That being said, you shouldn't tortureven yourself over studying and homework. I think it's imperative to adhere to a schedule that allows some sort of leisure time, but at the same time getting work done. My brother's doing that in med school and it seems to be working well.
>>
>>25956689
That's my plan. I'm going to state school that is small and mostly white and full of career oriented 20 somethings. No frats. I'll occasionally have a chubby lay off tinder. My friends will be other White Nationalists I go to meet ups with IRL from forums. And I will be also make friends from career networking clubs.
>>
>>25956907
Seems like you're gonna be better off than I was. All I had was an obsessive gf, weed, and vidya
>>
File: b.png (768KB, 592x505px) Image search: [Google]
b.png
768KB, 592x505px
>>25956099
>not the original barkeep
A lot of us have been barkeeps in the past, it's kind of an open mic thing.

I'm working on a bottle of some Hop City right now, and I've got some fairly cool brews downstairs in the mad bar I finished building a few weeks ago. Sierra Nevada Ovila is particularly awesome, if you've got some cash I'd recommend it.

Hook me up with anything from Revolver if you've got some, I still haven't found a place outside Texas to buy any. Also, I'm a big beer dude, but not too knowledgeable on mixed drinks. Anyone have some good/easy mixes to recommend? Sometimes I feel kind of embarrassed that I don't know shit about hard liquor.
>>
>>25956099
Hey, I'm back. Looks like someone went ahead and opened this place up.

Anyway, you know the drill: Relax, have a drink , and get rid of whatever's on your mind.

ID's will need to be shown for alcohol, and if you don't have any, I'll be happy to serve you some ice water.
>>
>>25956304
Nice video anon.
>>
Nothing for me, I'm going to sleep soon.

A girl, who I care for deeply, but don't to as much as I used to, tonight asked me to call her. She was very drunk, and very sad. I tried to comfort her, to get her to stop drinking as well, but I don't think either was successful. She disappeared for a bit, only to tell me later that she was now fine all of a sudden, and that she had also drank a lot more, so things were clearly not fine. I'm now sitting here by candlelight, despondently messaging her, hoping she'll stop drinking, and hoping she's okay, but to no response, and it's eating me up inside, because I love her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DP6ztdj-g3A
>>
>>25956099
i've drank a bottle and a half of wine.

i do this a couple of nights a week. i feel the urge to do it more.

i want to. i wanna just get blitzed every fuckin night and not care about shit
>>
>>25957494
Well, unfortunately, there's not a whole lot you can do besides show that you care. I wish you the best, anon.

>>25957520
No more booze for you, sir.
>>
>>25956304
Fuck man, I've seen that yet it still hits me right in the feels as much as i hate top gear

>>25957520
I get you man, I keep it to nights where I have a day off work, but I was to the point I was crushing over half a handle of rum in 4-5 hours.
What's driving you to drink my robot brethren

>>25957494
Good on you for trying to help her, but tread lightly my friend. Don't end up being an emotional sponge for someone he doesn't return any of the feels/favors. I've been trying to do something similar for a grill at work, and as great as we get along when there she hardly replies to me outside of work, and only wants to go to the bar afterwards if she initiates it, and blows me off any time i offer.
What has her down If i may ask? How does she normally treat you?
>>
>>25957820
I know she definitely feels something for me, we've talked about it before. She's hundreds of miles away from me at the moment though.
I wish I knew. It could be loneliness, it could be abusive parents, probably one of those two.
>>
I'll admit it, I'm not really a full robot. I have a girlfriend, but only by some miracle. We've been together a while, and some of it has been great, but she's starting to realize what a fucking loser I am. We're gonna break up--I can feel it--and I'm not gonna fight it at all. This was a fucking mistake. I should have never been in a relationship. I don't deserve it and I don't want it. I'll never let it happen again.

Barkeep, get me fucking anything that will let me drown this out my man
>>
>>25957917
Why not get the last laugh by ending things yourself instead of waiting for her to do it?
>>
File: 1442212504245.png (247KB, 550x495px) Image search: [Google]
1442212504245.png
247KB, 550x495px
Jack and coke tonight bartend.

What's keeping me up is that I strained a relationship I had with a girl to a breaking point. Its just... she stopped giving me much attention and stopped wanting to see me and it just was tearing me up inside and I had to make a change. Well, bringing it up ended things because I handled it very poorly.

I don't even know if I'm sad, just disappointed I'm alone again. To be honest, anyone could fill her shoes. I am going to miss those DD tits though.
>>
>>25957917
>but she's starting to realize what a fucking loser I am.
Can you elaborate? Maybe it's just your robot tendencies putting you in a destruco spin.
>Not fighting it
If you wanna seem chad/normie like you better fucking try to fight it, bitches love that shit.
>>
File: white-russian.jpg (75KB, 616x821px) Image search: [Google]
white-russian.jpg
75KB, 616x821px
>>25957917
Well, at least you gave it a shot. And it works as a learning experience, so give yourself some slack.

Here you go.
>>
>>25957960
If she reacted negatively due to you yearning for attention, she's just a cunt m80.
You deserve better
>>
>>25957520
I get you anon, the only thing stopping me from drinking myself to sleep is the lack of it.

2016 hasnt been very good to me lately anons, but I'm trying to climb out, I just am having troubles taking the first step up.
>>
hello do you have any milk
>>
>>25958003
Only if you share an experience with us.
>>
>>25957917
You say that you feel as if you're going to break up. If you truly do enjoy spending time with her, why not just let nature run its course and enjoy the ride that it takes you on? Break up doesnt have to be a bad thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71gN8RQYTYU
>>
File: Rum-Coke.jpg (428KB, 1566x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Rum-Coke.jpg
428KB, 1566x2048px
>>25957960
Much like I said here >>25957973
I was in a similar situation like you once, it was a strained relationship and she left me for a girl that she met on the internet. This song might cheer you up, or feel, I dunno.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGfhHQ9wDsY
>>
Vodka. Lots of it.

I ditched this 3/10 (that's being generous) grill who wanted my D tonight to drink alone and videya and post on 4chan.

obese
wears a shit ton of make up, so much eyeliner she looks like a raccoon
but somehow has the time to put that shit on but not the time to shave the fucking hair off her lip
bitch had more of a mustache than I do right now
WHY WOULD YOU NOT PLUCK/WAX SHAVE THAT
WHY

the saddest part if she could be decently qt if she lost like 100 pounds and fucking shaved her face

goddamnit why do only ugly chicks go for me
I'm no Chad but I'm not some hideous monster either
>>
>>25957967

I'm a loser in the sense that I've done nothing, really. She's my first and only girlfriend. I can't hold a job down, I have terrible social skills, I've disappointed her more than once (I think this is more a problem with her expectations, but still), I don't have my future planned, etc.

And I've already fought for it. She's brought up the fact that I don't "try hard enough." I put the effort in and really tried to make it work for us, but it's happening again. I realized the problem isn't my effort, it's that she needs more than I can possibly give. More attention, more affection. I thought I was but I guess I'm just not cut out for this shit
>>
>>25957960
I just went through this too anon. I just recently cut off all contact with her recently. Just need to better yourself anon, better yourself so you can fill your life with better experiences.
>>
File: absolut-vodka.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
absolut-vodka.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>25958035
Sounds like you had a rough night, sit back, relax. Honestly, if there's anything I've learned from women, it's that they like confidence (presuming you're an average Joe and not Sloth from The Goonies)

I'll just leave the bottle here.
>>
Hi guys. I've slid back and forth out of r9k and depression for a while now. I broke a 8 month streak in hell because I met a really cool girl but ruined it like everything else in my life cause I'm a fuckup who ruins everything cause I drink too much. I sent the last desperate text trying to fix everything with her a few minutes ago, waiting for the reply tonight or tomorrow that will break my heart. Or no reply at all. COnsidering going on a drug binge soon

FUCK ME
>>
>>25958035
vodkaguy here, also I might mention that I am by no means expecting a Stacey, but goddamn is it too much to ask for a chick to not be a blob of fat with a mustache
>>
A light beer please. I'm worried about losing my health. I am not longer a robot, and have a wonderful life, but I'm seeing tiny signs of physical decay beginning. I'm mortal, and it will all come crashing down eventually. It is a preoccupation made worse by my medical professional job. I'll come to terms with it eventually but its an irritant.
>>
>>25958112
Here's a glass of water, friend. Unfortunately, there's not much you can do.
>>
>>25958138
Thanks. I'm now eating a box of donuts and some jalapeno cheddar cheetos. should help
>>
File: budlight.png (746KB, 306x1078px) Image search: [Google]
budlight.png
746KB, 306x1078px
>>25958127
Well, so long as you're making the right choices regarding your health you should be fine. Cheer up, buddy.

>>25958138
>>25958109
Also, WHOOPS forgot my name for a sec.
>>
>>25956099
Rum and coke for me. I'm a 27 yo robot who's never been in a romantic relationship of any kind. I desperately don't want to continue like I have, but nothing I've tried has worked and I don't know what to do. Is there any hope for me, or should I just accept my fate at this point?
>>
>>25958057
From what it sounds like she isn't gonna be satisfied with someone unless they're a CEO with a golden 12 inch cock that jizzes diamonds.
Someone that doesn't help build you up, but instead complains you aren't what they want you to be isn't worth it brobot.
I'm assuming you're still young, take time to work things out on your own and work towards a goal( a job you can tolerate, a car, your own place, etc), and try again with someone that's willing to accept what you are encourage you to go farther.
Dump that bitch and move on
>>
File: Cuba-libre-cocktail.jpg (790KB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
Cuba-libre-cocktail.jpg
790KB, 3456x5184px
>>25958193
There's hope for everyone, friend. Keep trying, confidence is key so long as you don't look like a mutant
>>
>>25958112
Keep us updated friend, we're here for you wether it gets better or worse.
>Drug binge
Just don't overdo it ok? We all have our vices and they get out of hand from time to time, but don't let it ruin you ok? Be responsible, no one wants to see you hit rock bottom.

>>25958117
Kek, don't worry I've been teetering on the edge about getting with a kinda grody chick just to escape the loneliness, it happens.

>>25958189
Are you the original barkeep that recently told us about his diagnosis?

I know i say it every thread you make, but I really apreciate what you do here and try to help out when i can(mainlly when im drunk an the words flow) I can't thank you enough for dealing with us drunks in this hellhole.
Is there anything we can do for you? Maybe a game on steam you had your eye on or some shit Idk, I wanna do somethign nice to return the favor brobot.

>>25958193
Try online dating? As harsh as it can be, I've connected with a few people and it helps ease the suffering, even though most of them are out of state and it has no hopes of going anywhere. The conversation and just having someone to converse with that cares can make all the difference
>>
>>25958259
Thanks anon, I really needed to hear that.
>>
>>25958284
No, I'm not the original Barkeep. I'm just a man that was inspired by him to keep peoples spirits up. Though I did see him around these parts not too long ago.

Now, what would you like to drink? On the house, friend.
>>
>>25958284
I couldn't bring myself to do it even though it's been so long since I've gotten laid

*goes over to the jukebox and plays this song*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ECZMvbLxg
>>
>>25958284
I recently started one, but I haven't gotten a goddamn match that wasn't unmatched 5 minutes later. Don't know, maybe I just need to improve my profile, I don't think I'm horrible looking.
>>
>>25958293
Not a problem. If it makes you feel any better, a wise man once said to me, "Anon, I'm glad I waited til I was the age I am now to have a kid (~36ish). I'm also glad that I didn't rush into marriage right away; do you think I would've married [REDACTED] when I was in my early 20s? Hell no, because I was stupid and didn't know what I wanted. But I know what I want now."
>>
File: Cheers.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cheers.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
>>25958332
Were you the one that had "The Janitor" or something tripcode?

Man i frequent these threads too much lel
Good on you anyways. I tey to help cus I know these get busy sometimes for one barkeep.

But damn I really wanna help out the original barkeep ya know? I feel so fucking bad about his situation :(
If anyone sees him can you tell him rum and coke fag wants to get him a steam game or a gift card or some shit?

And for my drink? I'll take anothe rum and coke even though i'm already 5-6 of them and a few beers in

[spoilers]Bottoms up[/spoilers]
>>
>>25958411
>Match/unmatch bs

Tinder I'm assuming? Try meetme/okdupid/plenty of fish or some shit. You don't need a match to send a message and the girls there dont' seem AS vapid(don't get me wrong they still kind of are), but as long as you have persistence you should be able to find someone you get a long with.
If all else fails try interpals and find a qt across the world, I find foreign chicks aren't anywhere near as shallow as ones in the U.S./UK/(insert any other americanized nations here)

>>25958378
>He's been laid REEEEEEE

Jkjk, but maybe she was just that greasy and in that case, keep on keepin on till you find something doable. I'mma grab my headphones and put that song on just for you.
>>
File: WIN_20160123_00_29_58_Pro.jpg (144KB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160123_00_29_58_Pro.jpg
144KB, 1600x896px
>>25958465
Not that guy either.

Maybe I'll open up the F&F and have a call out for the original Barkeep.

Yeah, bottoms up
>>
>>25958590
There better be some booze in that rockstar m80

And keep posting brobots, i'm drunk and fugged up on pills so I wanna give advice about situations i've never been in and probably not warranted to.
>>
>>25958623
Whelp i guess not

Best to all of your issues/grievances robots.

Until next time
>>
>>25958753
>>25958623
Sorry for triple posting but my oneitis hit me in the feels just now :(

I tried messaging her when I thought she'd be at work, but she said she was just leaving her driveway and couldn't get far at all cus the roads are so bad from snow. She ended up sliding everywhere from snow, almost took out a mailbox turning around, then slid all the way down a hill back towards her driveway, then won't reply to me when I sad please be careful and tell me if/when you make it back home :(

Why do they do this when you try to show you care even a little bit? We talked for like 10 mins before that then as soon as I ask her to tell me when she gets home she ignores me.

But then in the middle of typing this she replied and Im just a sensitive self centered asshole :(
Mwaybe i'm just drunk and worried too much
>>
>>25957820
>What's driving you to drink my robot brethren
Fear? I dunno. Things feel a little less grim when I'm drunk. Except on those rare occasions where they feel even worse.
>>
>>25959695
I get you man, everything feels a little better with some booze in the stomach.

I'm on the part where it feels worse though between that grill in my last post(after she said she got home she didn't even dignify me with a "bye i'm going back to sleep" and a friend who just left my house.
Our convo went like this

>"You sure you wanna drive? The roads are pretty bad from what the girl just said"
>"Ya i'll be good"
>"You can sleep in my bed, i'll just take the couch"
>"Why do you care so much?"
>"I don't want you to wreck your car and or get fucked up man"
>He stands up
>"Worry about your own car"(I dont' have one"
>And just walks out of the room not even saying bye

Like what the fuck? These are the same people complaing on facebook and irl day in day out saying no one cares and everyones an asshole then they pull this shit.

I'm salty as all hell
>>
Black Russian please OP, keep the change.

Eternal feel >she is indifferent to my existence and doesn't think of me when I'm not around.
>>
> normiebook .com/The-Feels-and-Frogs-Tavern-1533621426881442/?fref=photo

for fucks sake, was this really necessary?
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.