[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here faked being Christian for the sake of meeting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (101KB, 569x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 569x800px
Has anyone here faked being Christian for the sake of meeting friends or girls?

I can't bring myself to actually believe in the religion at all, but I think I would get along much better with people in youth groups and churches than normal drink/party people. Some of my extended family and their friends are Christian and it seems like they have great relationships.

But I don't think I can just lie...
>>
File: 1447478605834.jpg (201KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447478605834.jpg
201KB, 1000x800px
>>25955818
Actual Christian here, this is what 60% of people do, they're the chaff among the wheat
It's honestly better to tell them you're not one and curious because then they'll actually try to be your friend and invite you to things
But God's house is not a brothel, nor is it a club house, it is a place of worship of the one true God and that's how the people around you will treat it and expect you to treat it if they are Christians
>>
dumb not very original sakura poster
>>
>Was part of a Christian student union in college even though I'm an atheist
>They promote me to president/organizer because I was apparently good with planning events
>Get major depression one day
>Go into the meeting room
>Break the cross they had on the wall in half while no one was there
>Don't know why the fuck I did it
>Drop out of college abruptly
>Cut all contact with the members

That was the last time I had friends... or acquaintances, whatever they were. Apparently they've been looking for me after that but I made sure to cover my tracks pretty well.
>>
Just tell them you're not Christian but want to hang out. They might to convert you and stuff but it's nothing big. You should still be able to take part in youth groups. If not, they're crazy, unless it's a specialized group like "men's discipline" or something, where you'd just be in the way. Youth groups and churches are open to non-believers unless they're crazies.

That's for friends though. If you're trying to meet girls, you'll have less chance. Some are still terrible however and still do "missionary dating."
>>
>>25955818

It's pretty obvious to tell, especially those more pious and less ignorant of their religion.
>>
Sakura is so hot and cute
>>
>>25959581
please do not sexualize the sakura
>>
>>25960021
I don't sexualize her, she does it herself.
>>
>>25955818
>implying "christian" girls aren't vapid whores who never even read the bible
>>
You understand that if you'll do so than you're going straight to hell by your own new belief system (even if faked), like many popes, right? Because ill intentions are literally the same as a committed action.
>>
File: ev2.jpg (68KB, 1457x806px) Image search: [Google]
ev2.jpg
68KB, 1457x806px
>>25955818

OP, I say this with true sincerity, it is your only chance of acquiring a virgin, who will never cheat on you, but she must be a true bible freak, not a CINO (Christian In Name Only) like you will become. Then once you've got her under wraps, she'll tolerate basically any kind of shit you pull, any drama you may cause, be completely submissive, etc. She may not like any of the stuff you like, but I find pieces of art, music, anime, etc containing Christian values OR symbolism to be an extremely good cover up if you aren't good at reading your bible every day and showing up to church. Plus, they are interesting by themselves, as is The Bible from a literary perspective, so it's very easy to cover your true acts, because literally all the concepts and works of Christianity itself are interesting without the faith (at least to me.)

Eg: This scene is actually found in Revelations:

"Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, "Come, assemble for the great supper of God, so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great."
>>
>>25962491
>Using EoE as reference

Get that weaboo shit outta here. Is not even a good movie.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.