[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw never had a true good friend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1380293499293.gif (2MB, 412x541px) Image search: [Google]
1380293499293.gif
2MB, 412x541px
>tfw never had a true good friend
>>
You're better off that way
You can never trust anyone but yourself.
If you need others to trust, you're not worth trusting.
>>
>had a good friend when i was 10
>he didn't had best behavior or attitude but he was funny and friendly
>he was popular among everyone
>meet him again in different school years later
>turns out he is a 2 faced idiot that can easily swap between social circles
>had enough of this fucker and just ignored him
>>
Me either. The closest I had was people I met on forums in middle school and high school, but I never met them in real life.
>>
>>25955789
this makes itself redundant
>>
don't think i didn't see that
>>
File: kek.png (24KB, 648x311px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
24KB, 648x311px
>>25956313
>>25956411
>>25956591
this actually made me kek a little
>>
File: 1453507050060.jpg (305KB, 823x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1453507050060.jpg
305KB, 823x1200px
>have only met one person who I have ever felt very similar to
>they were mentally ill and were impossible to have a friendship with
>I always try hard to be friends with people I meet
>they never reciprocate or I feel this distance between us because we don't share common interests
>all of my "friends" I have I can't even talk to basic things you wish you could talk to an intimate friend about
>they always feel awkward or don't reply or change the subject if you get touchy
>always feel like I have to make exceptions to be friends with people, yet nobody ever makes exceptions for me
>I don't know why anyone would not want to be my friend, and consider myself a good friend, yet I have never met someone who fits the criteria for what I consider a real friend

Just had to get that off of my chest. I feel better now.
>>
>>25956908
i'd be your friend if i new you irl ano i have no friends
>>
File: 1442554577420.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1442554577420.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>25956908
>i feel better now
i could tell by your picture desu

>yet I have never met someone who fits the criteria for what I consider a real friend
and what would your criteria be?
>>
I had 2 good friends and then after one of them fucked around with me and said all kinds of shit about a relationship and stuff she went off with the other and they're in their own little world now.
It hurts to live.
>>
>>25956947
Thanks.

>>25956997
I wouldn't say I'm very picky when I make friends. But it seems that it's been extremely to my detriment. I have a lot of "friends" but I am still lonely. I feel guilty removing anyone because I wouldn't want to be removed but at the same time I am so bored of all of these surface relationships I have developed with people. It just feels like this stagnant pool where nothing ever happens and we only ever make small talk, and even then all of the talking is usually me. I'd say if I wanted a true friend they would have to not be uncomfortable talking about feelings and emotions, at the same time wanting me to succeed and being interested in me and my life. I would want to feel the same way about them also. They would want to talk to me as much as I want to talk to them, maybe we could motivate and support each other in our goals.
>>
>thought I had a good friend, knew him since elementary school
>he stops playing the same videogame
>hardly speak to each other for a while
>stopped talking entirely after a year

I learned that friendship is joke. Its only two people sharing a common interest and nothing beyond that, so instead of bothering with more friends I bettered myself to not need friends.
>>
I never did bad things
I never did good things
I never did anything out of the blue
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.