[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We pretend it's 9/11 The catch is though, is that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (33KB, 308x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 308x400px
ITT: We pretend it's 9/11

The catch is though, is that it's before 8:46 AM
>>
>>25955712
I'm getting ready for kindergarten today
>>
>>25955712
Packing up my books for class, about to leave the dorm to hit the lecture hall for Wills and Estates.
>>
>>25955712
time to take a ride in my dads plymouth sundance through a shithole city to my christfag preschool
>>
where my /4th grade/ bros at
>>
Today will be for Allah
>>
File: pepecomfy.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
pepecomfy.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
Time to go to work wagecucks...
>>
File: 01b.png (149KB, 495x700px) Image search: [Google]
01b.png
149KB, 495x700px
>>25955712
On that day I was sitting in my high school's library lurking a discussion board not so much different from this one.

Strangely, I don't recall reading much about 9/11 right after it happened. It was only a couple or three years later in college after that Loose Change documentary came out that it became a common subject for debate.

2002-2004 are pretty bland years looking back.

I was fapping to doujin covers like this back then.
>>
>>25956191
Audible laughter. thanks family
>>
File: r-yanfazfj-2.jpg (122KB, 357x307px) Image search: [Google]
r-yanfazfj-2.jpg
122KB, 357x307px
I dont want to be late for my plane to New York!!
>>
>>25956191

quite the underrated post desu senpai
>>
I love being a fireman...
>>
File: what.gif (433KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
433KB, 400x225px
>>25956811

The planes LEFT New York and turned around, idiot. No wonder you're a robot who is going to die alone.
>>
>>25956075
Who /4thgradeandwascloseenoughtosmellthefire/ here? I wonder if we ingested corpse ashes.
>>
>>25956001
Top quality bait right there

Original comment
>>
>>25956159
Goy, just make sure you say "Allahu Akbar" in the radio a few times. We need them to know it was you.
>>
>>25955712
>Shit I'm late for work again
>Fuck it, 5th time this week, i'm fired for sure
lucky break
>>
File: 4L_vQLCjtc7.png (96KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
4L_vQLCjtc7.png
96KB, 396x385px
Some of you guys are alright. Don't go to work today.
>>
eating cereal
flipping channels
before getting ready for school
>>
man I don't really like my class this year, like all of my friends moved away within the last six months. I finally had a group of friends in the fifth grade and now they're all gone. well, whatever, it's a nice day so I can sit on the swings alone.
>>
Getting ready for school

I want to play chef today, I hope that other bitch doesn't go near the kitchen playset after story time
>>
>28 years old
>still 110 stories tall

they'll be fine
>>
>>25955712
Remember that time some people TRIED to blow up the World Trade Center? That was fucked up
>>
>>25956075
reporting in from the 4th grade!
>>
8:46 my time or 8:46 NYC time?

If it's 8:46 my time, I've been late for class because of watching events unfold on TV, so I'm just walking into first period 10th grade English, and there's a TV in the front of the class where everybody is watching the news.

If it's 8:46 NYC time and it hasn't happened yet, I'm still asleep.
>>
File: jorge_roa.jpg (90KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
jorge_roa.jpg
90KB, 736x736px
Spent the whole night chatting with semi-strangers from across the country about Chinese cartoons and being an edgy teenage loser. Too tired for this seven fucking thirty class at my freshman year in high school. I wouldn't pay attention to anything anyways; also bullies, teachers who despise me and acquaintances who can barely be bothered to pretend that they tolerate me. Yeah... this week's skip day it is. I'm gonna stay comfy here in my bed and sleep till mid afternoon. Another regular day in 2001. Nothing to see here.

>later
wtf why is the TV so loud??
>>
File: tat3.jpg (2KB, 76x100px) Image search: [Google]
tat3.jpg
2KB, 76x100px
>>25956843
>The planes LEFT New York and turned around, idiot.
>The planes

>implying
>>
Those towers in New York city are so cool.
>>
I was 8 years old and 25 days.
I guess I was in third grade?
Or was it second?
Idk
Point is my class didn't start still like 9.
My mom told me about it before I want to school then when I got there they told us the second tower was hit.
I thought it was cool and just something to talk about. Didn't really understand the importance of what happened.
We watched on the TV when we got to school.
>>
>Be me
>Accountantfag
>Boss says that I've got to go to the WTC today for some kind of meeting with some Chinese slave factory men.
>No idea why, I'm just some bean counter.
>It's on the 101st floor.
>I'm scared of heights like a motherfucker.

I'm praying a fucking plane hits me or something. Anything to not be on the 101st fucking floor.
>>
>>25956999
It's really not- most 18 year olds would have been in kindergarten in 2001
>>
>>25955712
What do you guys think that wire walking dude is up to?
>>
File: 1452197660007.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1452197660007.png
5KB, 645x773px
I'm going to visit my qt 3.14 gf who is working in WTC today.
Wish me luck bros, she gave me hints that I'm getting laid tonight.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.