[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl I've been dating wants an "open relationship"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1447985537928.jpg (31KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1447985537928.jpg
31KB, 600x450px
>girl I've been dating wants an "open relationship"
>say ok and in my mind know it's over then and there and stop talking to her outside of one word replies to her texts cause I know it pisses her off more than silence
>Not gonna sit here and get cucked
>Re-install tinder
>QTs actually messaging me first

It's like they feel my sorrow. Can girls sense when a guy is single again?
>>
>>25954421
>Congratulations lad
>You're becoming a chad
>isn't it rad?
>>
Why not tell her "I'm done" and ignore her?
>>
>>25954421
You made the right choice m8.
For once OP isn't a cuck
>>
>>25954505
This way he can still bang her while he's looking for other girls
>>
>>25954421
>say ok
Why are you being a fake cuck then?
Just say "i'm done" , you living some cuck fantasy?
>>
>>25954505
>>25954542
this desu

I will cuck her before she cucks me. Got a date lined up for friday.
>>
>>25954542
While she, his peers, and the rest of the town will forever know him as a cuck?
My reputation would come first over some washed up roastie.
Also if she's fucking other guys in this open relationship, the odds of OP getting aids increases tenfold.
>>
>>25954566
How are you cucking her if you just said ok to the open relationship you retard, kek
>>
normies seriously need to get the fuck out

GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>25954586
The second your partner fucks someone else in an open relationship you're a certified cuck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.