[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>She's upset because I won't commit >I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: smoke_man.jpg (28KB, 670x450px) Image search: [Google]
smoke_man.jpg
28KB, 670x450px
>She's upset because I won't commit
>I'm not ready to commit because I don't want to be hurt again

What should I do? She's very sweet and comes from a very good family. She's also a virgin, and I like that. While she's not a stunner, she's cute enough, and I'm not any Adonis myself. If I let this one go, I might just regret it.
>>
>>25954277

commitment is a meme.
>>
>>25954277
fuck her pussy and walk away
>>
>>25954277
>propose to her
>don't set a date
>be fiances forever
>????
>profit!
>>
walk her pussy and fuck away
>>
>>25954277
Commit or regret it forever, your choice anon.
>>
>>25954277
>having a her
>having a qt sweet virgin her
>even debating whether to commit

>>>/out/
>>
File: ahh.png (183KB, 510x346px) Image search: [Google]
ahh.png
183KB, 510x346px
>yfw robots can't even commit to pure virgin women
Lesson learned ladies, don't bother with these shitheads. They are just as bad as Chads. Just become lesbians at this point.
>>
>>25954277
bitch if you don't fuckin commit now will you ever? You sound like a douche, tho. "cute enough?" nigga get the fuck off that high horse you uglyass motherfucker
>>
>>25954329
She's not willing to do anything physical until we're more official and traditional. She's really upset right now because I put my hand under her shirt a couple times.

We've been dating for two months, but apparently this is "moving too fast". But she's very young and even less experienced than most 18-year-olds. I can't really blame her for having 1950s-style expectations.
>>
>>25954416
She's a virgin and wants to give that up to someone who will commit to her and love her. You stick her hand up her skirt, of course she's upset. This is just how virgin girls think.
>>
>>25954416
wait she's 18 and you've been fucking dating for 2 months? fuck off and come back when you have literally any real life experience
>>
>>25954440
For what it's worth, she absolutely loves it when I feel her butt and asked me to take off my pants today to see my underwear-encased erection.

It's hard to know what's "too far" for her, but I've crossed a personal line of hers somewhat egregiously
>>
>>25954277
Commit without marriage. Give her your word. That should be enough for a bitch whos smart, likes you, and respects you. If she lacks any of that do you really want her?
>>
the fact she's a virgin is bad

at some point she's gonna be like i've only been with this one dude i wonder what other guys are like

if you had any real world experience you'd know this but you're clearly a shut in
>>
Get off this fucking board you god damn fucking normie. reeee reee reeeeeeee
>>
>>25954691
Nice cheese pizza.
>>
>>25954691
Damn nigga is that legit?you gon getv&
>>
>>25954802
for nudism and nn modles? I hardly think so
>>
>>25954830
The nudism stuff is pushing it, that girl looks like 8
>>
>>25954277
Commit you ultra faggot.
>>
AM I GONNA GET IN TROUBLE FOR LOOKING AT THIS THREAD????
>>
>>25954881
and? she's not doing anything sexual, she's just standing there while naked
>>
Looks like I'm going to hell farewell robots
>>
>>25954916
You're getting swatted breh
>>
>>25954893
Reported. Gg you weak piece of shit, enjoy getting stabbed in prison on a skin beat.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.