[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can bottling up depression and stress lead to a person randomly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1451650382413.jpg (26KB, 357x395px) Image search: [Google]
1451650382413.jpg
26KB, 357x395px
Can bottling up depression and stress lead to a person randomly beginning to sob?
>>
Yea, been there. Done that.
>>
Depends on if you have a vagina or not.

If you are having your period, it's fine, otherwise random sobbing just means you are a faggot.
>>
>>25953480
same, I did it at work once. they made me take leave and counseling but at least they paid for it
>>
>>25953453
Yes.
Back then I used to be about to cry 24/7
It calmed down for a few months... But now I'm at this point again.
When I don't use escapsim I feel about to cry.
>>
>>25953480
Huh. Explains it. I've been somewhat more stressed over the last week than usual and assumed it culminated with the crying. Cheers, bro.
>>
>>25953453

I've had that happen to me before. With no outlet to talk about my problems (besides 4chan), I sometimes found myself crying at night.

Not so much nowadays, but a few years ago, yeah.
>>
Not really. I was normie-tier little shit up to like 14 and my dad died. I felt like "welp now is time to be a man". I cried for a few minutes when I saw him dead and for the next 4 or so years I didn't cry at all, or really feel that much. Sure I laughed and stuff, but I stopped feeling pretty much everything. Tried doing what other people did to "be happy" like date and stuff, but I just did it to blend in and had no real emotions. Starting about 3 years ago, I just said "fuck it I'll do what I fucking want to do, not what others think is normal".

Now I just pretend to have a normie life in front of coworkers and do what I want in total freedom when I'm alone. I live by the only truth I know, an honest rule to pretty much never do something that I don't feel like doing unless it serves a purpose i.e. a sacrifice for a greater benefit.

I sleep alone with a body pillow, and my life is free of stress. I haven't talked to a girl IRL in over three years apart from store clerks. I don't judge others, and don't judge myself by comparing myself to their lives; I don't give a fuck.

The only thing I can say that "bottling up" I guess has done to me that I personally find negative is that I cry when watching a sad movie or anime or something and it is very hard to resist. I mean I lost my shit for a good ten seconds when Ralph was destroying Vanellope's cart in Wreck It Ralph. As long as I don't see movies with other people (lol not a problem) it's not really even a negative I guess.

I guess it depends of the person OP.
>>
>>25954671
>using "I guess" that often

Wow I need some sleep. Good night arninkay.
>>
>>25953453
Used to just park my car and sit the driveway for an hour and cry. Now everything's feeling disconnected, like having a glove on
>>
>>25953453
I wish. I've been bottling up all of my emotions and I haven't cried in over a decade. I feel like if I don't release it soon I might just fall over and die on the spot. I'm cold like my mother, fuck my life.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.