[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who D.C here staying in comfy bed at home watching all the normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: rsz_20160122_161434.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20160122_161434.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
Who D.C here staying in comfy bed at home watching all the normies play in snow like it's some novel thing that's like never happened before.

I'm from NY why are people here so fucking stupid down here when it comes to snow and act like a nuclear missile is about hit. Litterily at the supermarket people were fighting to get a space in line. What the fuck are these people gonna do when shit really does hit the fan?
>>
>that feel when live in central NY
>that feel when constantly blasted by countless feet of snow and no one cares

It's an insecure kind of feel
>>
>Blizzard

You know it's chaos when the yuppies and basic bitches are fighting over the Starbucks lines.
>>
File: rsz_20160122_172455.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20160122_172455.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>25948654
No kidding. Any NoVa robots here?
>>
>>25948119
Colorado here. I know that feel. I'm not sure why it's such big news.

Isn't cold weather pretty normal for parts of the east coast?
>>
>>25948119

Fellow New Yorker Here (Queens Boy)
I moved up to New England.

BRO THEY SHOVEL YOUR SIDEWALKS FOR YOU UP HERE IN MOST CITIES.

Like what the fuck? I think the further north you go, the further retarded the south becomes.

Like New Yorkers' approach to anything is "Don't worry about it" and "No big deal" And then things like 9/11 and hurricane sandy happen. Also that one tiny earthquake in 2011.
>>
>>25948307
I hope your anus is prepared for this weekend, latitude pal.
>>
Suburbs of DC here. Had a friend call me, called him back an hour later, he said he'd call me back in a little bit but hasn't.

Tried contacting another friend, said he'd be over today but hasn't, and his phone died.

I've been laying on my couch all day while every one of my acquiatences is getting drunk and having fun together in the snow. While I'm in my house, alone, smoking weed by myself so I can try to have fun too, but it just isn't the same. God I fucking hate being alive.

I can relate, I'm from MA.
>>
File: rsz_20160122_172449.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20160122_172449.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>25948702
It is but people act like they don't get it, when every year we get 2 or 3 snow storms a year.
>>
File: 1444104787850.png (480KB, 746x718px) Image search: [Google]
1444104787850.png
480KB, 746x718px
>>25948119
>>25948694
you guys are so lucky to live in such places
i live in a shitty city with 5 tons of shit floating around at any given time.

snow looks beautiful.
>>
>>25948800
I'm in New Hampshire; why did you ever leave glorious New England, Anon?

I'd be smoking pot and drinking with you.
>>
>>25948694

Fredericksburg so I guess I'm NOVA?
>>
>tfw me and my friends made plans to go sledding if it snows a lot this weekend ,but I'm feeling under the weather and wont be able to
>>
File: 1411401582089.png (79KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1411401582089.png
79KB, 250x242px
In southern VA.

Got a whole inch of snow.

Mom was panicing and made my dad pick her up from work.

stupid
>>
>>25948899
Parents moved here b/c good job outlook and what not. I turned 18 last september so I just have to endure one more year of this shit until I'm independent. New England is so much better than this place thats infested with entitled shit-brained children with narissistic politician/military personel for parents. Too much arrogance resonates with this place.
>>
I just saw and heard thunder and lightning

>Thundersnow
>Typical D.C, NoVa and M.D weather.
>>
>>25949150
New England is God's America and a way better way of life than the rest of the US, imo. I say that as a native New Yorker.

I can't stand southerners and people on the west coast. Like how on earth do you even become so entitled and arrogant? I can totally relate to you, Anon.
>>
>>25948119
Who /smalltowntennessee/ here? We have about 3 inches and it's comfy as hell.
>>
>>25948756
New York is not the south.
>>
>>25949230
Obviously; the South starts at the Mason-Dixon line, but I worded my post retardedly, I mean that the more north you get, the more ridiculous the comparatively southern states become.

Like NY compared to New England is ridiculous when it comes to snowfall. For example, most of the yuppies and hipster transplants have no idea how to handle any of it.
>>
>>25949186
Yea, it seems people in the northeast are more 'real'. Everyones kinda an asshole but once you have a friend, their your friend for life. In my experience, the more south you get = more extreme baptists, cougars, rednecks, shitty fashion etc. It pisses me off how people go the extra length to be fake here. Like, I see people who talk shit, fight, or exclude their friends, but then they act like nothing is wrong while at school. If you try to confront someone in public about their fakeness you look like a crazy. I don't fucking get these god damn customs.
>>
>>25949609
HOLY SHIT I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU MEAN.

Outside the North East, if you're not passive aggressive, you look like you're crazy; displaying emotions. Ugh and Fashion south of New York doesn't exist to me. People have no idea how to dress outside of New England and NY.

Yo. When people talk shit around here, they fight and get over it within a few minutes. But at least it's resolved. People down south and to the west are just fake as fuck and can't handle being insulted or told that they're wrong about something.

Don't worry Anon. You're not alone at all. New England > Everywhere else in the US.
>>
>>25948307
CNY fag here and can confirm.

>only got snow days in school if its a white out in the hours when the buses are out
>>
File: back patio.jpg (122KB, 2110x1187px) Image search: [Google]
back patio.jpg
122KB, 2110x1187px
>>25948119
>>25948694
Woodbridge here, took this pic 4 hours ago of my back patio
>>
>>25949716
Pretty comfy you rich fagger
>>
>>25948119
Fuck you OP playing in the snow is amazing.

Anyways people in long island get pissed about snow. They hate it. Where I am from originally it snows more so people are just like "oh it's snowing, ok go with the flow". But in Long Island it is seen as a nuisance and gets in the way of their normie lives. Like just chill man.
>>
>>25949832
Fucking hate Long Island. Spent a lot of time there as a kid. Still do. It's full of awful people, especially in Nassau. I love snow, don't mind shoveling it either; but Long Islanders are just awful people. They bitch and moan about everything.
>>
NY here too, people are losing their shit over some petty sown

Can't for comfy snow watch
>>
Adams morgan reporting in

Pissed I couldnt go home to NYC this weekend. Any of you fags wanna meet up?
>>
File: allahucatbar.jpg (116KB, 750x616px) Image search: [Google]
allahucatbar.jpg
116KB, 750x616px
>>25949716
More like lakeridge. Dont let me catch you at potomac mills or you dead, nigga
>>
>>25948868
Chile anon?
>>
>>25948119
used to live in dc, people from va and md are compete shit drivers in general, but holy hell when you add in snow or rain it's a whole other level of clusterfuck.

The fact 50% of the population of any given area of the metro region is spic/nigger/sandnigger/chink/pooinloo may skew the shitty driving %, but driving in bad weather in ny/nj/mass > normal weather down there
>>
>>25948119
i want to move there but i'm not sure how id afford it probably figure something out
>>
Adirondacks represent!

Sadly had to move a few years back

>tfw no 4-5ft of snow

>tfw above -5

>tfw green Christmas

>tfw I'm starting to get used to a less cold climate

;-;

Feels bad man
>>
former IL fag living in MD.

>tfw i'm used to everything staying open no matter what
>tfw shit shuts down at the prospect of 3 inches of snow
>tfw no white christmas
>>
living in md, we're at 7 inches.
lived here my whole life and everyone always freaks out when there's snow. it really isnt that bad
>>
File: comfy.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>heart of nashville
>good neighborhood
>blizzard in progress
>stay comfy and watch the snowfall
>feel happy
>be happy
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.