[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who here is /schizophrenic/ how is life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: schizophrenic.jpg (14KB, 434x326px) Image search: [Google]
schizophrenic.jpg
14KB, 434x326px
who here is /schizophrenic/

how is life?
>>
pretty bad pham
>>
>>25947484

are you schizo OP? when were you diagnosed?

for me it was 2 years ago. Life is pretty okay.
>>
I wouldn't know because I have no severe symptoms and parents refuse to pay for a test and I'd honestly be hesitant to pay for a test myself unless I outright noticed something I'd mark as unusual beyond being a social idiot.
>>
>>25947538
at 17 they thought I was bipolar
really bad depression since 17. A few suicide attempts and hospitilizations
at 22 they said I was schizo-affective however I think I am schizophrenic. Schizophrenia is apparently an umbrella term or atleast thats what neuroscientists are beginning to think
>>
File: invert_what.png (241KB, 313x425px) Image search: [Google]
invert_what.png
241KB, 313x425px
>be highschool dropout NEET
>playing vidya
>suddenly see everyone on my team leaving
>it's literally me vs 12 people on dustbowl
>"what the fuck how could they do this to me"
>hold TAB
>only me on our team
>few seconds later
>feel like I just had a dream
>sigh and keep playing
>>
>>25947484

reporting in

>couldn't sleep last night
>started walking around town at 4 AM
>watched the sun rise and felt pretty good for a little while
>see people passing on the sidewalk or in their cars
>they're all staring and glaring at me
>hear a bunch of people start screaming and swearing at me
>start running and crying
>go into a Walmart, hide in a corner, cover my ears and close my eyes
>get kicked out of Walmart
>the guy who kicks me out has incredibly sadistic eyes and is laughing cruelly the whole time

fuck this disease, everyone can tell you have it and they tear you like shit for it even though you can't control it. everyone was so fucking mean to me because of it, i hate it, i'm not fucking going outside anymore.
>>
>>25947743
There is a possibility some of them were not looking at you mean unless you were masturbating or something

chill, bro
>>
On invega shot, shit killing my emotions and getting chubby, having hard time remembering anything or learning.

Can't wait to get off the medical jew.
>>
>>25947794

no, i can tell, they have really cruel eyes and really fucking intense mouth muscles.
>>
>>25947862
I ain't an expert but that sounds like your brain's fuckin with ya
>>
>>25947484
My moms schizo, this shit is probably one of the scariest things that can happen to your brain. I pray to whatever may or may not be out there that I don't get it.

Best of luck to those of you that have it, and for the love of god if you're on your meds and it makes it managable please don't stop taking them thinking you'll be fine. It's gonna end up with you scaring your family/general public and getting commited.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.