[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I kill my parent's dogs and make it look like an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 1404342726958.png (98KB, 302x187px) Image search: [Google]
1404342726958.png
98KB, 302x187px
How do I kill my parent's dogs and make it look like an accident? I'm fucking sick and tired of them and they need to go.

Dogfags please hide this thread, I don't need your useless input.
>>
Just kill yourself and all your problems will go away.
>>
if you don't like dogs you are literally not human
>>
Even autistics like dogs. You are literally not human. Kill yourself.
>>
take a gun

point it towards your temple

pull the trigger, and hope the bullet ricochets into the dog
>>
Cut off your balls, dry them then put them in the dogs' food bowl, 1 per dog. Human testicles are lethal to canines, and dont show up on toxicology reports, so deaths will be ruled an accident
>>
>>25947371
>>25947405
>>25947447
>>25947488

Please hide this thread and move on. Thank you.
>>
jump off a building, you'll never see the dogs again
>>
Move out. /thread
>>
The only good solution is moving out. Dogs don't like me either but you don't want to be a killer. Maybe you'll prefer living alone anyways.
>>
>>25947341
Buy a gun and kill yourself, OP. All the dogs will go away.
>>
I know what kills them, very discreet. It will cost you about $20 to my paypal to tell you though, 1 per dog
>>
>>25947341
You kill yourself. Fuck off dog hater. Dogs are awesome
>>
>>25947341
Wow okay spergboy. Try actually not being a weird anti socialite shitlobster and talk to your parents instead of hiding in the attic plotting to kill your pet.

If I were a hacker I'd've doxed the shit out of you by now.
>>
>>25947540
Anon, you have to understand that you're just being a little sociopathic piece of shit and don't really deserve any sympathy from anyone at all. You want to kill an innocent animal. Full stop.

What I'm trying to say is, mcfucking kill yourself, you bitch.
>>
just accidentally leave some grapes lying on the ground
>>
drink a bunch of antifreeze, and then take a poop

dogs love eating poop, and there will still be antifreeze in your poop, they'll eat it and die
>>
>>25947341
Give it a bowl of anti-freeze
>>
File: concern.png (227KB, 550x613px) Image search: [Google]
concern.png
227KB, 550x613px
>>25947630
>mfw I've been feeding my dog grapes for ages

WHY DOESNT ANYONE TELL ME IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE THIS HOW THE FUCK AM I MEANT TO KNOW THIS AAAAAAAAA
>>
Jump off a tall building, and strategically place the dogs so that you'll fall on them, killing you and the dogs.
>>
>>25947628
fuck off reddit
LOL
White knight
>>
>>25947676
Cherries too, iirc
>>
>>25947628
I'm in the basement, for your information. Also we've had countless discussions about these shit animals and nothing is ever done about it.

>>25947649
This seems like it would work. Will they actually drink it if I give it to them?
>>
>all this reddit itt

Disgusting
>>
Cover yourself in raw meat and start kicking the dogs. They'll start mauling you. Once you're dead, animal control will euthanize them for being aggressive.
>>
>How do I kill someone?
/r9k/ floods with good advice

>How do I kill a dog?
/r9k/ flips shit over harming something innocent.

You really are retarded.
>>
Make it eat a rock. That's how LBJ's one dog died.

Or hit it with someone else's car. That's how LBJ's other dog died.
>>
>>25947697
Your post was incoherent. Please try to unspergify your speaking patterns for to more easily communicate with the normies.

>>25947629
Also this.
>>
>>25947705
Yes, it tastes very sweet
>>
>>25947727
How many times has a person intentionally been an asshole to you, or manipulated you, or insulted you, or generally made your life hell?

How many times has a dog?
>>
>>25947727
Dogs are not innocent. They committed the crime of being born a dog. I side with OP on this one. Animals are all garbage and can go to hell.
>>
>>25947628
I came into this thread for the express point of laughing at how stupid you are.

>>25947341
Dunno about the dogs m8, maybe leave summat toxic out. Or put something toxic in their food. They're really easy to poison I've heard. If you get caught, just say you dropped it or didn't notice.
>>
File: 1401853096898.jpg (1MB, 1481x2490px) Image search: [Google]
1401853096898.jpg
1MB, 1481x2490px
>>25947341
http://pets.webmd.com/dogs/guide/top-10-dog-poisons?page=2
there you go friend
good hunting
>>
>>25947341
show them this thread, maybe they'll kill themselves from second hand embarrassment you fucking edgy faggot
>>
>>25947770
>dogs can't be assholes

Never go full retard
>>
>>25947793
>Never go full retard
Says the guy who advocates for murder and killing someone's animals while occupying their property. Lol you're fucking crazy. Not in an I want to insult you kind of way. You're literally fucking insane.
>>
>>25947676
You're suppose to look yourself. Also, you're stupid.
>>
>>25947846
3/2 Shanks
>>
>>25947770
How many times has a person bit you in the genitalia and mauled your baby brother?

A pit bull did that to me. No human ever has.

Animals are all worthless sacks of crap and the people who sympathize with them are faggots and worthless hippies and traitors to their species.
>>
>>25947771
OP here, you're retarded.

Everyone else getting all assmad, fuck off. I don't care about you or your dogs. I'll never have to interact with them. I don't hate animals, I hate horrible creatures that make my life more difficult than it needs to be. This extends to all living things.
>>
>>25947846
I'm not even op dumbass, but if you think dogs can't be assholes or make your life hell then you're a straight up retard
>>
>>25947905
>I hate horrible creatures that make my life more difficult than it needs to be.
Talk to your parents about it.

Or is that too difficult?
>>
>>25947884

>How many times has a person bit you in the genitalia

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3236920/Woman-charged-malicious-castration-biting-boyfriend-s-testicles-hard-needed-stitches-described-incident-misunderstanding-court.html
>>
>>25947905
So why not kill your parents? I'm sure they make your life more difficult than it needs to be
>>
File: daisy duck suicide.jpg (106KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
daisy duck suicide.jpg
106KB, 500x400px
>>25947968
Was that you in the article?
Didn't think so.

Fuck off and die, animal lover.
>>
>>25947942
They're my stepmother's, but she has the mental capability of a small child and does the bare minimum to take care of them. They constantly piss and shit all over the house and nothing is ever done to prevent this. She doesn't even clean up after them. Everyone else in the house is sick of the shitty dogs as well, and the discussion regarding them has been done to death.

The dogs need to fucking go.

>>25947985
Because I love my parents and they've done their best to help me when I needed help.
>>
>>25947968
No bitch is a good bitch, 2 legged or 4
>>
>>25948051
How about you need to go? You're an adult. Why are you still living with your parents?
>>
>>25948051
So why not kill your step-mother? Then nobody else will care if the dogs go
>>
>>25948073
I got laid off from my old job and lost my apartment. My dad offered to let me move back in so I wouldn't be homeless. My current job is awful and doesn't pay me enough to be self sufficient. Life kinda sucks but you do what you can.

>>25948088
Enough.
>>
>>25948057
Amen, brother. Bitches are bitches.
>>
>>25948147
Enough of what? You're the one that said "I don't hate animals, I hate horrible creatures that make my life more difficult than it needs to be. This extends to all living things." Clearly your step mother is a horrible creature and needs to be dealt with.
>>
>>25948134
fucking saved. God tier gif, thanks for posting it bro man.
>>
>>25947697
White knight is for defending women not innocent dogs faggot
>>
Propylene glycol
>>
Hit it with a shovel and lay it next to road so out looks like someone hit it.
>>
>>25948544
Dogs are never innocent. They are shit lifeforms. Only humans can be innocent.
>>
>>25947341
By strapping a shit ton of fireworks and putting that shit on like a suicide bomber. Set it off near the dog, like maybe, 100 ft away from it.

That should do the job.
>>
Fucking dog owners are autistic fucks. I seriously hope some day someone will kill their dog right in front of them. Last night I had a dream where my I ran over my neighbor's retarded dog while they watched. It was so fucking delicious seeing them get all autistic over a dead beast. Too bad I woke up.
Fuck dog owners.
>>
>>25948134
HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.