[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9k is shitty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1451883936063.png (52KB, 400x486px) Image search: [Google]
1451883936063.png
52KB, 400x486px
Can we get a new board about feels and improving because this shit board is slowly getting worse no one wants to make a effort to change you faggots just wanna post b8 and wallow in depression. Please hiro wake me up I can't wake up.
>inb4 self improvement is normie
>>
>>25947229
Fuck it OP is right, like some faggots on this board think being a robot is a good thing, trying to connect back to reality is hard but well worth, doing exercises and then getting plastic surgery = getting a gf so well be it.
>>
>>25947710
If being a robot seems good they aren't robots bro they are just fgts saying that to be in special club. I didn't ask to be a robot so imma make the change not to be one for once and become cyborg.
The name of the new board should be cyborg9000
>>
>>25947229

I have to agree 100%

I have been visiting r9k less and less over last months. The memes and baiting I used to enjoy give me no pleasure anymore. Right now I just want to really make a move and improve things, but I can never express that here.

I have been visiting some subreddits more and more. Starting to not care at this point, I don't want to spend my years in the frogs n' feels tavern. It's a negative echo chamber
>>
>>25947907
Yea just getting tired of this self pity reverse tumblr hug box I just wanna move on with depression,shitty friends and failing classes. Can't talk about it here cause reverse tumblr so only other place is reddit.
>>
>>25947229
>implying tfw no gf, suicide, depression and bait is not oc
>>
>>25948008
This whole board is just shitty suicidal memes now and then that meme gets drove into the ground. We need a new OC board /C9k/
>>
File: 19883388256.png (65KB, 296x254px) Image search: [Google]
19883388256.png
65KB, 296x254px
REEEE reddit normies GET OUT
>>
>>25947977

Who would have thought that the best place was going to be reddit right?

Right now if you genuinely want to MAKE a move and post it here you will get "ree normie gtfo" and 50 other variants of that. It's an eternal self pity hugbox that shits on your very soul.
>>
File: 14518298224078987.png (2MB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
14518298224078987.png
2MB, 1106x1012px
>>25948216
how is it a hugbox if we shit on eachothers souls?
>>
>>25948216
Basically reverse tumblr as stated the board is full of crybaby man children. I can understand guys who have actually exhausted all choices they have had though.
>>
>>25948317

Spending large amounts of time in this literal hugbox reinforcing your negative perceptions day after day effectively distorting your vision of life is like taking a direct shit into your soul. This place makes it seem ok to make poor decisions.
>>
>>25947229
Why the fuck would you come here for self improvement, you dumbass? Get off of 4chan and do it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.