[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Yeah I'm white, tall and decent-looking".

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: annoyed pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
annoyed pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>"Yeah I'm white, tall and decent-looking".

>"But I'm a robot because I am slightly shy, I-I swear".
>>
>doesn't know what autism is
>doesn't know that being a white male only benefits the confident and attractive white males
>>
File: 1449159228093.jpg (589KB, 1688x3080px) Image search: [Google]
1449159228093.jpg
589KB, 1688x3080px
>>25947101
Daily reminders that whites cant be robots,

OC OC
>>
>>25947165
>autism
Sick of this word. At least 95% of people here with "autism" are just slightly socially awkward. While not easy, this can be changed. Height and race cannot.

>doesn't know that being a white male only benefits the confident and attractive white males
Women are most attracted to whites, so being "confident" while being tall and white is WAY easier than being confident as a minority manlet.
>>
>>25947256
Being white doesn't magically make you confident or attractive to women. The overwhelming majority of "non-whites" that I've met were far more confident than me and I can guarantee they've done better with women.
>>
>>25947101
i was fucking short until i was almost 18 and it stunted my emotional growth
>>
>>25947101
Fuck off
It's not shyness
It's severe anxiety, crippling insecurity and underdeveloped social skills
Also being white doesn't benefit you if you live in a homogeneous society
>>
>>25947393
ur funny, very very funny anon.
>>
I'm 6 feet tall, white, skinny with a little muscle, with average looks. Big lips and big nose and brown eyes are my only bad features. I haven't been laid or even kissed in a year and I've tried. Talked to over 50 girls, got maybe 30 numbers. All shit. It's a bottomless pit of desperation that makes it unable to ever climb out of to the point that women expect in their genetic wiring.
>>
I have a speech impediment and an Irish accent.
No matter how chad I become I'm always gonna be messed up, people can barely understand what I'm saying

It knocks a peg or ten in my confidence. Chads always have good voices. Just look at how people love those with good voices. I'd honestly trade an arm if it meant I had a normal voice.

So yeah, shit voice causes everyone to think I'm retarded and it causes me to stay indoors now.
>>
>>25947101
If you desperately want to be a normalfag to the point that you loathe robots for refusing to be one even though they have a chance, you're definitely not a robot and have no room to talk.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.