[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most racist people fat and or ugly?im starting to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (186KB, 1242x1199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 1242x1199px
Why are most racist people fat and or ugly?im starting to see a pattern.
>>
that must be why over 70% of niggers are obese and why they look like gorillas. the nigs were the racists the whole time, who knew!
>>
>>25946717

cause they lots of ugly to spare.
>>
>>25946746
I'm just saying I've never seen a hot male racist.
>>
I prefer ugly white people over ugly niggers
Ugly niggers try to hurt me and spit at me
Ugly white people don't try to mug me at least

I am germany
>>
>>25946850
You're too obese to leave the house. How are you getting mugged?
>>
>>25946890
I am 72kg 1.8m Asian man

Niggermen go in big groups and bring knives
Muslim men only go for woman and I am not
Also musulman hates niggermen and this is ok
>>
>>25946890
It is matter of more kilograms
5 nigger have more kilogram than 72kg
>>
>>25947041
Just do some Kung fu and kick the knives out of their hands
>>
>>25947041
Asia man
>>
Only people posting here live in suburban USA and not been shanked by packs of niggermen in Cologne
>>
>>25946813
you have, you just didn't know they were racist because they didn't scream their opinions at everyone that walks by
>>
>>25946717
Nice ad hominem.
Attractive people can be just as racist. For example: Will Smith and the other racist whiners who want to change the Oscar awards
>>
normie here lurking, since op is a normie as well ill clear some shit up.

being white, i wouldnt say im rascist but i cant stand black people at all... if there race never exist or was to be whiped of completely would be sad...

every othere race is just fine.
>>
>>25947266
But in all this time wouldn't I have seen one racist attractive person?everytikme stormfront shares pictures they're always fat and ugly
>>
>>25947295
>I can't stand niggers
But you're ugly so it doesn't count
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
Most aryan people are slavic. Germans are jelly of our reach of cultural length. Hitler wish he was Slavic. Slavs are the original horse tamers and spreaders of the indo-european languages.
>>
>>25946717
Honestly? More time on the internet means they're more likely to be redpilled.
>>
>>25947345
>aryan people are slavic
So slavs are of northern Indian descent?
>>
>>25947441
Check Baltic with Hindu, they are nearly identical.
>>
>>25946717
You are full of shit. Most of pol isn't fat from what I've seen in skype group.
>>
>>25946717
Then why isn't Rev. Sharpton fat or ugly? Or how about Martin Luther King Jr.? How come Hitler wasn't fat or ugly? I think you are just delusional.
>>
>>25946813
Jared Taylor is pretty good looking in my opinion and tall.
>>
punishment of kami sama
>>
I don't understand your stupid point op. It's like saying we shouldn't vote for smart candidate because he is ugly. Just because you are fat and ugly doesn't negate your viewpoints. Also, the majority of society is ugly.
>>
File: SlavicEurope.png (408KB, 1024x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SlavicEurope.png
408KB, 1024x1000px
>>25947518
Baltics aren't related to the slavic languages, though.
>>
People who are fat and ugly probably have a lot of pent up hatred for the world due to being fat and ugly.

Getting behind racist ideas is a way to express some of that hatred and also get a pat on the back from some fellow racists, who probably don't care that you're fat and ugly (because a lot of them are too) as long as you're the right colour.
>>
>>25946717

In my experience they're all think skelly white antisocial teenagers with no redeeming qualities
>>
>>25947552
But they're ugly though
>>
>>25947698
The opinions of ugly people don't matter. They're not human.
>>
>>25946717
Wow, she is so pretty, just wish that was her real hair and she wasnt wearing make-up and fake eye lashes. Big girl in a suit, take that away what are you?
>>
>>25947706
Taip jie nera
>>
File: oval.jpg (83KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
oval.jpg
83KB, 600x840px
>>25947345
Arayainsm...
Its a phenotype, it occurs often in places close to asia.

Its a modern trait, and its beautiful.
>>
The more lonely and isolated from society you are, the easier it is to see through the bullshit.
>>
>>25946850
>>25947041
You silly chink, I've read that whites are way more of a threat than blacks in Germany, not that Germany has a crime problem to begin with.
>>
Because people who are openly racist in the West are idiotic for doing so. Being openly racist is a quick way to lose your job and your friends and your livelihood. So anyone who is openly racist despite also that is inherently going to be stupid and stupid generally coexist with ugly.

There are plenty of racists who are good looking, but they don't go around screaming it in your face because they know what's at stake. It's the same reason you would be tempted to claim only stupid people are racist. Smart people know not to go blaring it out loud.

You're seeing the patterns you want to see because you failed to consider all the evidence.
>>
>>25948135
I guess that makes sense. Ugly people are less likely to have jobs.
>>
>>25947807
Makeup can't make a person pretty. Makeup makes average and attractive people prettier.
>>
>>25947315
That's because putting an attractive face on racism would make racism not seem as bad
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.