[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a checklist of things to do before I commit suicide

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 12

>have a checklist of things to do before I commit suicide
>one of the items was to leave my job
>told them today it wasn't working out
Oh fug. This is seriously happening.
>>
Can't I just talk about this with someone?
>>
>>25946125
If you're feeling this way about enacting it, you obviously do not want to kill yourself. Grow up.
>>
>>25946765
why does everyone say that? if he's making a checklist of things to do before suicide, he's trying to clear his conscience and truly ensure that he wants to die. fuck off telling people to grow up. some people ARE grown, and have lingering regrets that they're trying to clean up. holy shit you're an idiot.
>>
>>25946796
roasty gettin toasty

commentus originalus
>>
Hey mate you can still come back. And if not it's not like you were a NEET for years like most of this board, it's not that hard getting another one. Point is, don't feel like you have to go through with it if you don't want to after all.
>>
>>25946125
>>25946715
just do it already, jesus
>>
>tfw got as far as writing a note and driving out to a secluded part of a bridge to jump off
>went home and tore up the note because I didn't think it was good enough
>still alive
>>
>>25946765
>anyone who's legitimately afraid of death will never commit suicide
You must be new here.
>>
>>25946870
Yeah, the last time I thought about it seriously, I was too scared to write a note. Just writing one is a serious step forward. You were one step away.
>>
>>25946845
I really do, though. I don't have much of a choice.
>>
>>25947105
What's forcing your hand?
>>
>>25947691
Stuff that I can't really go into. It's nothing like
>no gf
>no friends
>no job
>poor self esteem
It's stuff that could legitimately affect my life, but by then suicide won't be an option.
>>
>>25946866
But my life is more valuable than yours. ;3
>>
>>25947795
You can go into it, it's anonymous, I'll read it.
>>
>>25948779
On probation, but everything that used to be legal (such as being NEET) is now a violation of probation and could get me sent to prison. I'm in "treatment" right now, but basically they're telling me to admit illegal things I never did, otherwise I'm refusing treatment and could get thrown in prison. On the other hand, if I do admit to whatever they say, though, they can tell my probation officer and have me, you guessed it, thrown in prison.
>>
It's never too late to stop anon. If you want to keep going, you can, but ultimately that's your decision.
>>
>>25948927
>never too late to stop
Uhh... F@m?
>>
>>25948417
If you think your live is valuable then why do you want to kill your self
>>
>>25949909
I never said it was valuable. Just more valuable than his (which is true).
>>
>>25949936
lol you fucking wish
>>
File: Smuglifepepe.png (79KB, 408x660px) Image search: [Google]
Smuglifepepe.png
79KB, 408x660px
>>25949961
>wishing for reality
No need to be salty.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 424x600px
Shit I've only fantasized about this, never actually done it. Preparing for suicide is common in those who actually do it.
>>
>>25950004
I fuggin love Homura.

Honestly, though, if you're serious about it, get serious. If there's more to life and you know it, you'll decide not to do it. It could change your life.
>>
I feel like shit at the moment at well fellow anons
>>
peeps who really do follow through with there suicide list get mad respect from me.

That's fucking commitment and courage to follow through.

To those who bout to suicide I salute you. You've found the inner strength to leave this pitiful existence behind.

I wish I had that strength. Nothing speaks to me anymore. I want to die and be free.
>>
>mom calls me at work
> says she's worried about me and wants to tell me something off the phone
>truth is I've been abusing drugs
>racked up about 1400 dollars
> mom confronts me about this
>confess and say it was because of strippers
> believes me, safe for another day
>>
>>25950123
Why can't you tell your mom it was drugs? Are strippers any better?
>>
File: RVp5UYM.jpg (263KB, 480x753px) Image search: [Google]
RVp5UYM.jpg
263KB, 480x753px
>>25946125
Depends, would you like to feel happy again? If you're dead, you can't experience it anymore. It all ends right there the moment you die. It's a permanent solution to what might be a temporary problem.

If you really exhausted all your resources and tried everything you could to fix your problems and also reached and asked help from outsiders, I don't really know what else you could do at that point.

But I can tell you this, instead of killing yourself. Why don't you start living as if you've got nothing to lose anymore? I mean, what's worse than death? Are you anxious because people laugh at you and make fun of you? That's nothing compared to being dead. So fuck 'em.

I don't know what kind of problems you have OP but I' m sure they're bad since you think of killing yourself. Just remember that once you go through with it, there is no going back. I'm gonna sound like a happy go lucky faggot but there is so much to see and do out there.

If you can beat this moment of weakness you'll understand that whatever happens after that moment, can't be worse than killing yourself. You are all out of ducks to give but instead of enjoying this freedom you're ending what can be a beautiful fucking life.

And hey, if it doesn't work out you can always do what you want to do right now. The means to kill yourself don't go anywhere but time won't wait for you.
>>
>>25950266
It's difficult to explain, but I'm worried that one day I won't have the option of killing myself, which is why I HAVE to do it now.
>>
>>25950173
Nah strippers are really better ,drugs would be by far the worst I couldn't do it man I couldn't do it?
>>
>>25950266
I hate these kind of responses.
It's so clear that you've never been in a similar situation yourself and that you're just spouting nonsense.
>>
>>25950266
>implying i can enjoy anything anymore
>>
The thing is I love my mom so much and I don't want her to hurt and anymore because of my own addictions!
>>
>>25950604
Are you the drug guy?
>>
>>25950428
I've been on the brink of suicide twice. Failed the first time and couldn't go through with it the second time because of what happened the first time. After a while I decided that I owe nothing to anyone and that I'm better of caring only about myself. Of course I have a few good friends and family etc. But what the fuck do they care about muh feelings. They're not going to be there for me all the time and social workers don't give a fuck about me as long as I pay up. Seeing threads like these always hurts me because I was in the same situation. I know that my response to OP might sounds corny or whatever but in my case it's the truth. Losing all hope was freedom for me.
>>
>>25950792
I get what you're saying, but you still don't sound like you're much different from the typical robot here.
>>
Drug guy lol I feel honoured! Making my name on the Chan I guess!
>>
>>25951292
>not knowing how to quickrepIy
>>
File: wat.png (445KB, 421x597px) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
445KB, 421x597px
>>25950004
reminder to never ever do it like that or youll end up living and being tube feed for the rest of your life
>>
>>25951292
>honoured
>not honored
A feck. He's a commie.
>>
>>25951437
Putting it in your mouth and shooting up, though, is pretty efficient.
>>
File: ded.png (515KB, 628x533px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
515KB, 628x533px
>>25951453
>shooting up
wrong. if you want the highest chance of mortality you aim for the base/brainstem
>>
>>25951641
What is that? The medulla? What's the big deal there?
>>
>>25951684
yes, the medulla oblongata
>>
>>25951684
breathing. less likely youll end up a vegetable or survive "shooting up"

>There are four main centers in the reticular formation and other parts of the brainstem that regulate the respiration rate.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_of_ventilation
>>
>>25948905
Care to go more in depth? I'm really curious. I've always figured if I got some sort of long sentence in prison, I'd kill myself.

Not advocating for you to do it, thats between you and God, but still.
>>
>>25951833
I'd like to go more in depth, but knowing how much 4chan supports the police, the discussion would go nowhere. Basically, if I go to jail, suicide becomes 100x harder, and I'm gonna have a tough enough time just hanging myself in my house.
>>
>>25951908
>knowing how much 4chan supports the police
I highly doubt a mod is going to find you and your probation officer and tell him everything about your posts. Was your crime really that bad?
>>
>>25946125
You're supposed to give them a two week notice dickhead
>>
>>25951962
No, I mean any time someone on 4chan says that the police arrest innocent people or need political reform, it turns into memes like "he a good boi!" As for the "crime"? Idk. That's not the issue. The problem is, once you're on probation, everything you do is monitored. Technically, part of my " treatment" is that I'm not supposed to use the internet for at least a year. Yeah, right.
>>
>>25952005
It was a mutual thing. They told me it was OK. The turnover rate where I work is crazy high, so it's no big deal.
>>
>>25952053
What did you do to get on probation? Why are you getting this "treatment"
>>
>>25952053
>Technically, part of my " treatment" is that I'm not supposed to use the internet for at least a year.

Pedo detected
>>
>>25952159
You know, they haven't quite figured that out. First they were saying it was sexual abuse, then they changed it to physical abuse, then to statutory. Basically dated a girl who was 16 and her dad got pissed.
>>
Shit, planning to kill yourself actually sounds like a great idea.

Hear me out.

Knowing how little life you have left makes the last moment so much richer in their meaning. If anything, knowing when you die is almost like being in control of whatever happens, Think about it: someone or something puts you down, fuck it more reason to die. Something lightens your mood, well, I guess you can think about that.
I will say this though, I don't think your "due date" should be so soon". You wanna die? Give yourself a year, or maybe half that if you're impatient, but a year flies quickly. Have the method and everything else covered, buy those supplies now. And then, for a year or so, live. Have an epiphany that maybe stops you before you do kill yourself or go to your grave without doubts. Imagine how important your life would become, even if it was because of how miserable it will be. maybe it even pushes you to do things you always pushed off to "later" and you really do something with yourself. If anything I'm considering doing the same now; I need to get my shit together in terms of my own projects, so I might just do that. I suggest you do too, whoever you are (and I'm referring to whoever reads this. Make something of yourself)
>>
File: 1390610182543.jpg (12KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1390610182543.jpg
12KB, 360x240px
>>25952241
>>25952269
hmmmmm.exe
>>
>>25952269
how old are you?
did you actually do anything with her?
>>
>>25952322
I was 21 at the time, but in my defense, she did what all teenage girls do and lied about her age (she said 18). We got to second base, but that's not really the issue. I'm on probation. I've seen how desperate they get to throw people back in jail (especially in states where the crime rate is low). The private jails need their money, after all.
>>
>>25946125
How is this board even active. ten of you kill yourself a day.
>>
>>25952389
man thats fucked up.
if they do decide to sent you back to prison, will they just barge in suddenly and put you in cuffs or will you get a notice?
>>
>>25952310
You know, all this stuff started a year and a half ago. I've really exhausted all the time I had in desperation that things might one day get better. The state has killed any options I had left. I'm not even allowed to go back to my family. I'm as ready as I'm ever going to be, and I'd rather do it now than wait until it's too late.
>>
>>25952455
>warning someone that they're going to prison
Kek no. They'd just bust in and cuff me.
>>
>>25950056
Why is that anon?

I am now typing bullshit because the r9k algorithm is busting my balls
>>
Murder-Suicide with the girl's dad
>>
>>25952486
Thats a shitty situation.
Good luck with everything.
>>
>>25952461
Well then, all my concern now is mostly selfish, this morbid curiosity of interacting with someone whose hopeless. If you wanna continue talking outside of this, gimme a skype id or something. If not, our brief brush still left me with something I might never forget.
You make sure to go out with a bang
>>
File: 1446972620335.jpg (65KB, 1194x674px) Image search: [Google]
1446972620335.jpg
65KB, 1194x674px
>>25952608
>creating victims
Then I'd be a monster just like they said!
>>
>>25952626
>>25952641
Actually, if you guys wanna help, I'm trying to find a good way to hang myself without anything going wrong.
>>
File: arseface.jpg (21KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
arseface.jpg
21KB, 300x239px
>>25951772
They had a character in Preacher like this.

He had a happy ending and got married to a one-eyed country girl in a small town.
>>
>>25952679
>going wrong
elaborate
>>
>>25952656
who gives a fuck

the whole system was stacked against you from the start

>>25952679
if you ever watched the wire, there's a pretty neat way of killing someone involving any door handle and a belt. I don't remember it too well but it definitely works.
>>
File: 1330591419308.jpg (37KB, 480x342px) Image search: [Google]
1330591419308.jpg
37KB, 480x342px
>>25951437
Have you ever been sick for a week and you finally sneeze all the crap out of your nose and it's raw from the constant sneezing and infection, and it burns like hell every time you breathe in?

Man, that would be the rest of Homura's life
>>
>>25952702
Like my current plan is to use a necktie, hang myself and hang myself from my closet rail, but I don't want my flailing body to create enough noise to where they come in and get me before I'm dead.
>>
Why not make a run for it?

You've been working a year, on probation so guessing you haven't spent it all on weed/booze?

Bus/Train ticket to other side of nation and just see what happens...
>>
Is there no way you can escape to Africa or something? Really, if you're faced with death and prison, not being allowed to do something shouldn't stop you at this point.
>>
>>25952788
I'm spending my money on any funeral services my parents want. If I ran away, there's still be a warrant for my arrest, only then I'd be out of a place to live. Suicide is the safest thing for me, I think.
>>
>>25952775
From my knowledge, closet rails can't support the weight of a person, but if you're sure this one can, then I'd say to just block entrances to prevent help getting to you. Plus, and this comes from seeing movies, if you're not a main character you should die pretty quickly once hanging
>>
>>25952860
I hear that whole closet rail not being able to support a person a lot, but I've just never seen how it wouldn't. I mean, if a doorknob can, why can't a closet rail?
>>
>>25952899
Since when can a doorknob? Glad you're leaving the gene pool, you fucking retard. Test the thing out first at least, try hanging from it or something to see if you'd break it.
>>
>>25952972
But but it was on The Wire
>>
>>25952972
>http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension

it's pretty scary desu, when you realize just how vulnerable the human body is
>>
>>25952972
You don't find out until your unconscious and your flailing body breaks yourself down, retard.
>>
>>25952972

Doorknobs can hold the entire weight of a person. I know this from using a doorknob to explain how to use a prusik knot to ascend a rope, using the doorknob as a hypothetical anchor. I was messing around and ended up putting all of my weight on the rope hanging around it just to test it out and sure enough it was able to hold me.

Forgot to mention that I'm a 5'6" 120lb manlet cuck faggot, of course.
>>
>>25952849
>I'm spending my money on any funeral services my parents want.
Goddamn that is beta as hell
>>
>>25953193
>caring about being beta when I'm talking about killing myself
>>
>>25953051
Clearly I'm ignorant on the subject matter, so I don't really think I can add more than i can take from this
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 986x1000px
>>25946125
If you guys are feeling down just chant this in your head every day. Everyday, somehow someway, I'm getting better. As a person, character, socially, career, physically, it dosen't matter as long as I'm getting better in my own eyes. What people say and think about me dosen't matter because I'm getting better at something everyday. One step at a time is how I will continue to live life. I will try not not look down on myself anymore because I'm getting better. No matter how slow I will get better, I promise myself I will never stop getting better until the day I die. One day I'll show everyone just how better I've gotten.
Telling myself this has lowered my anxiety in social situations, you guys should try this. It'll help your confidence. Pic unrelated mate.
>>
>>25953317
Don't try to brake the wheels of destiny. This quitter only needs method support
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.