[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/, do you guys have roaches in your home? Mice? Bats? Sn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: roach infestation.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
roach infestation.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
/r9k/, do you guys have roaches in your home? Mice? Bats? Snakes? I hate to tell you this, but if you do, you better get an exorcist. Those animals are servants in SATAN'S KINGDOM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R7_8NwaWdk
>>
>>25945175
pic reminds me of my childhood
>>
>>25945175
Did you know God also sent plagues?
>>
File: hijak.png (54KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
hijak.png
54KB, 640x400px
>>25945175
Wait... did you just say "roaches"?
>>
>>25945202
>A sad tale of anon's life
>his childhood filled with abuse and strife
>Hopefully he finds a qt wiiiiife
>Or kill himself with a knife
>>
>>25945227
Roaches aren't from God though. He created them, to allow Satan to use them to test humans to see if they can choose good or evil.
>>
One time i found a mouse in the trash under my sofa.
>>
File: 1452983292527.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
1452983292527.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
Until last year I was living in an apartment with a roommate and due to our shared careless attitude towards cleaning, we did get them.
It was kind of nightmarish when I went to the bathroom late night going across the kitchen, turned on the light and saw even three fuckers at a time roaming around, some even as big as a thumb, and then having to chase them, crush them and clean up.
This continued for months, with me catching them in the kitchen and in the bathroom almost every night, until late spring/summer when they disappeared. I must have killed hundreds of them.

Thank god we left and went our own way, now I'm in a new apartment with a dude who is crazy for cleaning and thus no fuckers around.

Too bad I did get bed bugs, although I have them under control and I'm ready to blow the fuck out of them with poison.
>>
>>25945299
which chapter is that in?
>>
No. I'm clean and don't attract bugs
>>
>>25945468
Watch that guy's channel, he explains stuff that the churches omit from The Word.
>>
>>25945686
im sorry but i have too much self respect to pretend what YouTubers say is as fact
>>
When I was a kid we ended up getting a big rat in our kitchen, and we eventually got it with poison. It was a weird blonde-ish colour.

A few days later, one of our neighbours knocked on our door with his daughter who looked pretty upset and asked us if she had seen her pet rat. She had a photo of it and it was the same one we killed.
>>
>>25945730
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dSXrW9Avn0

You really think those creatures are gonna be in heaven? There's no roaches in heaven, they're Satan's beasts. Insects are evil, why would there be insects in heaven? Could you picture Jesus playing with a damn praying mantis or feeding roaches? get a clue.
>>
>>25945836
yeah it explains all that in the bible, you know that book on the religion? that way you dont have to base your info off your day dreams and how you feel about them
>>
>>25945901
Jesus never explained his thoughts on insects, but it is very obvious he would not like roaches.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.